PDA

View Full Version : A long, overdue farewell

JennP
May 14th 06, 02:26 AM
Well, I've been here since sometime during '99 and it's time for me to
oficially say goodbye. I haven't posted much for a while and I haven't even
really been skimming. After a son, two miscarriages and a daughter, we are
officially done having children and dh will go for his vasectomy on June 9
(his third rescheduling!!!) Ds is now 5.5 and dd is a very spirited 18
months. I'll be at m.k.b. for a while longer although I can see that coming
to an end soon.

This has been a great group, best wishes to everyone. And remember, if you
want to read a really great car birth story (IMO ;) you can do a little
googling and find dd's birth story. ;)

JennP.

Nan
May 14th 06, 03:08 AM
On Sat, 13 May 2006 21:26:08 -0400, "JennP"
> wrote:

>Well, I've been here since sometime during '99 and it's time for me to
>oficially say goodbye. I haven't posted much for a while and I haven't even
>really been skimming. After a son, two miscarriages and a daughter, we are
>officially done having children and dh will go for his vasectomy on June 9
>(his third rescheduling!!!) Ds is now 5.5 and dd is a very spirited 18
>months. I'll be at m.k.b. for a while longer although I can see that coming
>to an end soon.
>
>This has been a great group, best wishes to everyone. And remember, if you
>want to read a really great car birth story (IMO ;) you can do a little
>googling and find dd's birth story. ;)
>
>JennP.

You're always welcome over at alt.mothers if a chatty bunch is your
cup of tea :-)

Nan

Jamie Clark
May 14th 06, 04:06 AM
JennP wrote:
> Well, I've been here since sometime during '99 and it's time for me to
> oficially say goodbye. I haven't posted much for a while and I
> haven't even really been skimming. After a son, two miscarriages and
> a daughter, we are officially done having children and dh will go for
> his vasectomy on June 9 (his third rescheduling!!!) Ds is now 5.5 and
> dd is a very spirited 18 months. I'll be at m.k.b. for a while longer
> although I can see that coming to an end soon.
>
> This has been a great group, best wishes to everyone. And remember,
> if you want to read a really great car birth story (IMO ;) you can do
> a little googling and find dd's birth story. ;)
>
> JennP.

Bye Jenn! It's been nice having you around!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up
your own User ID and Password

April & Joanna
May 14th 06, 12:48 PM
Bye bye Jenn, take care!!!!!!! Nan I have added myself to alt.mothers but
will proberbly lurk for a while.

One week, three days, 3 hours, 18 minutes and 10 seconds. 314 cigarettes not
smoked, saving £78.25. Life saved: 1 day, 2 hours, 10 minutes.

"JennP" > wrote in message
> Well, I've been here since sometime during '99 and it's time for me to
> oficially say goodbye. I haven't posted much for a while and I haven't
> even
> really been skimming. After a son, two miscarriages and a daughter, we are
> officially done having children and dh will go for his vasectomy on June 9
> (his third rescheduling!!!) Ds is now 5.5 and dd is a very spirited 18
> months. I'll be at m.k.b. for a while longer although I can see that
> coming
> to an end soon.
>
> This has been a great group, best wishes to everyone. And remember, if you
> want to read a really great car birth story (IMO ;) you can do a little
> googling and find dd's birth story. ;)
>
> JennP.

Nan
May 14th 06, 04:24 PM
On Sun, 14 May 2006 12:48:12 +0100, "April & Joanna"
> wrote:

>Bye bye Jenn, take care!!!!!!! Nan I have added myself to alt.mothers but
>will proberbly lurk for a while.

You'll be welcome with open arms there :-)

>One week, three days, 3 hours, 18 minutes and 10 seconds. 314 cigarettes not
>smoked, saving £78.25. Life saved: 1 day, 2 hours, 10 minutes.

Wow, Good Luck! I deleted my quit meter when I hit 2-1/2 years. It's
been 4-1/2 years since I've had a cigarette :-)

Nan

Joybelle
May 14th 06, 09:02 PM
"JennP" > wrote in message
> Well, I've been here since sometime during '99 and it's time for me to
> oficially say goodbye. I haven't posted much for a while and I haven't
even
> really been skimming. After a son, two miscarriages and a daughter, we are
> officially done having children and dh will go for his vasectomy on June 9
> (his third rescheduling!!!) Ds is now 5.5 and dd is a very spirited 18
> months. I'll be at m.k.b. for a while longer although I can see that
coming
> to an end soon.

I'm sorry to see you go, Jenn. I always enjoy your posts and insight when
you have a chance.

> This has been a great group, best wishes to everyone. And remember, if you
> want to read a really great car birth story (IMO ;) you can do a little
> googling and find dd's birth story. ;)

It was/is a great story!

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
Grant 9-05 www.caringbridge.org/visit/grantphilip

rangitotogirl
May 15th 06, 12:03 PM
"JennP" > wrote in message
> Well, I've been here since sometime during '99 and it's time for me to
> oficially say goodbye. I haven't posted much for a while and I haven't
> even
> really been skimming. After a son, two miscarriages and a daughter, we are
> officially done having children and dh will go for his vasectomy on June 9
> (his third rescheduling!!!) Ds is now 5.5 and dd is a very spirited 18
> months. I'll be at m.k.b. for a while longer although I can see that
> coming
> to an end soon.
>
> This has been a great group, best wishes to everyone. And remember, if you
> want to read a really great car birth story (IMO ;) you can do a little
> googling and find dd's birth story. ;)
>
> JennP.

I'll miss seeing you around here. I always used to watch out for your posts.

JennP
May 17th 06, 02:15 AM
"Nan" > wrote in message

> You're always welcome over at alt.mothers if a chatty bunch is your
> cup of tea :-)

Thanks Nan. Even though my goal is to downgrade the number of groups I read,
I just might check in. ;)

JennP.

JennP
May 17th 06, 02:15 AM
"Jamie Clark" > wrote in message

> Bye Jenn! It's been nice having you around!

Thanks Jamie!

JennP.

JennP
May 17th 06, 02:16 AM
"April & Joanna" > wrote in message
> Bye bye Jenn, take care!!!!!!!

Thanks April. Good luck with that baby! :)

JennP.

JennP
May 17th 06, 02:17 AM
"Joybelle" > wrote in message
.. .

> I'm sorry to see you go, Jenn. I always enjoy your posts and insight when
> you have a chance.

Aw, thanks. :)

> > This has been a great group, best wishes to everyone. And remember, if
you
> > want to read a really great car birth story (IMO ;) you can do a little
> > googling and find dd's birth story. ;)
>
> It was/is a great story!

I just told it to a group of women at the gym. The poor (male, childless)
trainer teaching my class! I spared him the goriest of details. ;)

JennP.

JennP
May 17th 06, 02:17 AM
"rangitotogirl" > wrote in message

> I'll miss seeing you around here. I always used to watch out for your
posts.

Aw, thanks. I didn't think I really posted enough to have made much of an
impact. Best wishes.

JennP.

carl jones
May 17th 06, 04:34 AM
> (his third rescheduling!!!) Ds is now 5.5 and dd is a very spirited 18
> months. I'll be at m.k.b. for a while longer although I can see that
> coming
> to an end soon.
>
> This has been a great group, best wishes to everyone. And remember, if you

Big Hugs, Jenn. I really have enjoyed your posts and will miss you. Perhpas
you could post every once ina while, even once in a great while.

Carl