PDA

View Full Version : Do children in the womb feel and sense what is happening?

May 15th 06, 03:29 PM
Hello,

I have a question for you wonderful folks? Do you think that a child in
the
womb knows, feels, or senses what is happening outside the womb?
Do you think they feel or know they are wanted and loved before they
are
born? Do you think that by talking to them or singing to them that
it has an affect on them, that it can alter the course of their life
once
they are born? Do you have any personal experiences to share about
this? If you wish to answer in this forum that is super.If you wish
to respond personally to me, please do so at
or go to my web site, haroldsays.com and register your thoughts. Please
let me know if I have permission to share your information with others.
Thank you. Harold, Chief of Helping People, haroldsays.com