PDA

View Full Version : Another belly button question

carlye
May 16th 06, 02:29 PM
My belly button only flattened, never popped out, while pregnant with
DD, but through this pregnancy, it has been sticking out since about
the 5th or 6th month... until last night.

Sometime in the evening between my changing out of my "work" clothes
and my going to bed, it flattened, almost became an innie again. It's
still flat today. I'm noticing the baby is much more still than usual
-- is it possible that the baby engaging would cause it to retract a
bit? Or would there be any other reason for this?

-Carlye
DD 9-29-04
DS EDD 6-2-06

Yiddishkeit
May 16th 06, 03:39 PM
Probably the baby shifted positions, making your navel seem diffent
shape. As far as less activity, the closer your to your due date, the
less room in the womb as baby is getting bigger. buit you should still
feel movement, just not the kicking as before as no room. have some
juice and lay on your left side and make sure baby is moving ok. :)

Alison