PDA

View Full Version : ds' first day of preschool (pics)

JennP
September 12th 03, 07:56 PM
Hi everyone. Yesterday was Matthew's first day of preschool <sniff>. It was
really just an hour and parents stayed the whole time. I was so proud of
him. He didn't want me to sit with him on the floor and he was totally
independent. I guess he's really ready. It was so cute to hear him say,
"Excuse me, Mrs. Cantwell..." He's only going two days/week, 2.5 hours a
day, but I think it will be really good for him.

It's a nice place. A good, old-fashioned nursery school where kids just play
and socialize. No fancy curriculums, just fun. It's also a parent
cooperative, so there's a great community spirit about the school also.

Anyway, I have his photos on ofoto already if you'd like to see them. Just
email me if you want to see them and as long as I recognize you from m.k.b.
I'll be happy to send the link. :)
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

JennP
September 12th 03, 07:59 PM
Sorry, forgot to mark as OT.

Jenn

"JennP" > wrote in message
> Hi everyone. Yesterday was Matthew's first day of preschool <sniff>. It
was
> really just an hour and parents stayed the whole time. I was so proud of
> him. He didn't want me to sit with him on the floor and he was totally
> independent. I guess he's really ready. It was so cute to hear him say,
> "Excuse me, Mrs. Cantwell..." He's only going two days/week, 2.5 hours a
> day, but I think it will be really good for him.
>
> It's a nice place. A good, old-fashioned nursery school where kids just
play
> and socialize. No fancy curriculums, just fun. It's also a parent
> cooperative, so there's a great community spirit about the school also.
>
> Anyway, I have his photos on ofoto already if you'd like to see them. Just
> email me if you want to see them and as long as I recognize you from
m.k.b.
> I'll be happy to send the link. :)
> --
> JennP.
>
> mom to Matthew 10/11/00
> remove "no........spam" to reply

Amy M.
September 13th 03, 12:36 AM
I'd love to see his pics, Jenn!
amykins73 at aol dot com
--
Amy~
Tre' (6/92)

JennP
September 13th 03, 02:48 AM
"Sue" > wrote in message
> Jenn, I would love to see Matthew's picture.

The check's in the mail ;)

> I sent my last child to first grade this year (sniff).

Awww, (((Sue)))
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Sophie
September 13th 03, 01:14 PM

> I sent my last child to first grade this year (sniff).
>
> --
> Sue
> mom to three girls

See, firsts don't make me cry like lasts do :(

I'd love to see photos too -

Sue
September 13th 03, 05:47 PM
Sophie > wrote in message
> See, firsts don't make me cry like lasts do :(

They both make me cry ;o) I'm such a sap.
--
Sue
mom to three girls

Laurie
September 14th 03, 03:27 AM
I'd love to see pictures Jenn! Congrats to Matthew!

email to

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 29 months
and Christopher, 4 months

*This email address is now valid*

JennP wrote in message ...
>Sorry, forgot to mark as OT.
>
>Jenn
>
>"JennP" > wrote in message
>> Hi everyone. Yesterday was Matthew's first day of preschool <sniff>. It
>was
>> really just an hour and parents stayed the whole time. I was so proud of
>> him. He didn't want me to sit with him on the floor and he was totally
>> independent. I guess he's really ready. It was so cute to hear him say,
>> "Excuse me, Mrs. Cantwell..." He's only going two days/week, 2.5 hours a
>> day, but I think it will be really good for him.
>>
>> It's a nice place. A good, old-fashioned nursery school where kids just
>play
>> and socialize. No fancy curriculums, just fun. It's also a parent
>> cooperative, so there's a great community spirit about the school also.
>>
>> Anyway, I have his photos on ofoto already if you'd like to see them.
Just
>> email me if you want to see them and as long as I recognize you from
>m.k.b.
>> I'll be happy to send the link. :)
>> --
>> JennP.
>>
>> mom to Matthew 10/11/00
>> remove "no........spam" to reply

JennP
September 15th 03, 01:57 AM
"Plissken" > wrote in message
> I'd love to see the photos! My email address is nadeneann at shaw dot ca
>
> Nadene

On their way! It will be directly from Ofoto, so don't delete it, it's not
spam! :)
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00