PDA

View Full Version : Crying at daycare

Mommy Mommy
May 18th 06, 07:26 PM
Our 15 month kid just started at daycare. She is screaming when we
leave her and also off and on during the few hours she stays(we haves
tarted with few hours a day). We hear that this is the way(crying)
toddlers adjust to a new environment because of separation anxiety but
this is very difficult to see our kid crying. Is it ok for her to go
through this? Will it have any bad efefct because of the crying?
How do we help her adjust at the daycare better?
Thanks in advance,

Jamie Clark
May 18th 06, 07:36 PM
Mommy Mommy wrote:
> Our 15 month kid just started at daycare. She is screaming when we
> leave her and also off and on during the few hours she stays(we haves
> tarted with few hours a day). We hear that this is the way(crying)
> toddlers adjust to a new environment because of separation anxiety but
> this is very difficult to see our kid crying. Is it ok for her to go
> through this? Will it have any bad efefct because of the crying?
> How do we help her adjust at the daycare better?
> Thanks in advance,

Hmmm, real dilema or troll?
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up
your own User ID and Password