PDA

View Full Version : Relief from headaches or migrine

May 22nd 06, 02:57 PM
Headaches and migraines are almost always caused by the same underlying
reason.
We who suffer from these conditions are more sensitive to stress and
tension than other people around us.
The trouble is that we build up emotional tension in the body and mind
every day.
When we're faced with the smallest rise in tension around us, it's
like a pot that overflows and we experience a headache attack.
The damn thing is that it doesn't matter if the tension is positive
or negative. How many times have you been attached by headaches or
migraines when...
..There is rising tension between you and your loved one
..You're faced with the biggest challenge of your life
..An event that you've been looking forward to is coming up
..You really need to be there for someone
http://migraineexvk.blogspot.com/#migraine