PDA

View Full Version : Hi all!

Tori M
May 24th 06, 07:11 PM
Joybelle your little Grant is so adorable!!! I need to look up others
because I am sure Shiny is too. I have been thinking of everyone!

Tori

--
Mom To:
Bonnie (03/20/02)

From the end of the earth I will cry unto thee when my heart is overwhelmed:
lead me to the rock that is higher then I. Psalm 61:2

Leslie
May 26th 06, 04:21 AM
Hey, Tori! I have been thinking about you and meaning to post a
"Whatever happened to . . ." for awhile. Do you have any new pictures?

Leslie

Tori M
May 26th 06, 05:53 AM
why yes I do! Let me see if I can round them up and I will post the link :)

Tori

"Leslie" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Hey, Tori! I have been thinking about you and meaning to post a
> "Whatever happened to . . ." for awhile. Do you have any new pictures?
>
> Leslie

Tori M
May 26th 06, 06:21 AM
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/angelictori/album?.dir=/58c7

How have you been! I have been thinking of you as well!! Xavier had his
18 Month check up recently.. last month I guess and he was 27.something lbs
and 31 inches tall but since then has shot up at least an inch.. I thought
he was on the edge of a growth spurt.
He is a little ham.. he is learning to talk but only says things he can say
right.. Right now his favorite thing to do is point at things and say MOMMA
MOMMA.. like hey you give that to me. His next word will be WHAT? lol He
said Please the other day.. was so cute. Actualy he says Whats Dis and
Whats Dat..
He is a little engineer.. He wants to know how everything works.. He loves
things on wheels or things he can push. Anyway I have just been missing you
all and decided that I would pop in despite the fact that there are no
announcements and I am not expecting any anytime soon.. I sure would love
another though!!!! LOL
Bonnie is growing up so much.. Her speach is so much better.. Earlier we
took a bath and I asked her to get something off the table and she told me
it was my dream come true.. lol It was bath soap.. most of my dreams have
nothing to do with soap.. lol
She is at the invisable friends stage. Right now she has a pet kitten and a
pet lady bug and sometimes a pet mouse. She brings them up to me and has me
kiss them.. lol At her 4 year check she was 33 lbs and 36 inches tall. She
is growing well :)

Tori
"Tori M" > wrote in message
.. .
> why yes I do! Let me see if I can round them up and I will post the link
> :)
>
> Tori
>
> "Leslie" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> Hey, Tori! I have been thinking about you and meaning to post a
>> "Whatever happened to . . ." for awhile. Do you have any new pictures?
>>
>> Leslie

Tori M
May 26th 06, 09:07 PM
no.. not really any plans.. I would love another but it does not seem to be
in the cards with recent marraige issues. Things are actualy starting to
improve a bit but we are no place near lets try for #3.
I decided if I could not have another I would hang out where othr people are
having um :P

Tori
"Joybelle" > wrote in message

> "Tori M" > wrote in message
>> Joybelle your little Grant is so adorable!!! I need to look up others
>> because I am sure Shiny is too. I have been thinking of everyone!
>
> Thank you, Tori!! I've been in your general direction recently and
> thought
> of you. :) It's so nice to "see" you again! Baby plans???
>

> --
> Joy
>
> Rose 1-99
> Iris 2-01
> Spencer 3-03
> Grant 9-05 www.caringbridge.org/visit/grantphilip

Joybelle
May 26th 06, 10:44 PM
"Tori M" > wrote in message
> Joybelle your little Grant is so adorable!!! I need to look up others
> because I am sure Shiny is too. I have been thinking of everyone!

Thank you, Tori!! I've been in your general direction recently and thought
of you. :) It's so nice to "see" you again! Baby plans???

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
Grant 9-05 www.caringbridge.org/visit/grantphilip

Nikki
May 27th 06, 12:57 AM
"Tori M" > wrote in message
> Joybelle your little Grant is so adorable!!! I need to look up others
> because I am sure Shiny is too. I have been thinking of everyone!

Hi Tori,

I remember you. It is nice to 'hear' from you again. :-) I've had twins
since you were here last! I saw your pictures. What cute kids you have!!!

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99

Leslie
May 27th 06, 01:26 AM
Oh, it's nice to see how they've grown. That's an especially sweet
closeup of you and Xavier.

Lorelei is talking up a storm too--she has two sentences: "I want
some" and "I'm a baby."

Leslie

Tori M
May 29th 06, 06:35 AM
Oh wow!!! New twins! Jeff wants twins and I think he is crazy.

Tori
"Nikki" > wrote in message

> "Tori M" > wrote in message
>> Joybelle your little Grant is so adorable!!! I need to look up others
>> because I am sure Shiny is too. I have been thinking of everyone!
>

> Hi Tori,
>
> I remember you. It is nice to 'hear' from you again. :-) I've had twins
> since you were here last! I saw your pictures. What cute kids you
> have!!!
>

> --
> Nikki, mama to
> Hunter 4/99
> Luke 4/01
> Brock 4/06
> Ben 4/06

Joybelle
June 1st 06, 01:39 AM
"Tori M" > wrote in message
.. .
> no.. not really any plans.. I would love another but it does not seem to
be
> in the cards with recent marraige issues. Things are actualy starting to
> improve a bit but we are no place near lets try for #3.
> I decided if I could not have another I would hang out where othr people
are
> having um :P

Ah, I'm sorry about recent marriage issues. I hope they continue to
improve. Your kids are adorable!! I really enjoyed the pics. :) I'm not
planning on having anymore, but I can't bear to leave this place yet!