PDA

View Full Version : maybe OT? Throat

lucy-h
May 29th 06, 10:35 PM
Hi all

I don't know if this is pg related, but not had it before... might ask the
doc tomorrow, but thought I would ask if any of you have had it...

My throat feels like I have a lump in it, and it hurts down my digestive (i
think, don't think it's respiritry (sp?) ) tract. I have taken paracetamol,
which I think helps for an hour or so, but then it comes back. I have never
had this before, and it hurts to eat and breathe. But then it goes for a
couple of hours, but then it comes back. Because of where it is, it's also
making me feel gaggy and sick. I am wondering if it's some sort of reflux
type thing, or if it's something yukky. I have googled, but found nothing.
It's been bothering me since Saturday.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions...

Lucy
--

Due with a little girl 15.06.06
http://lucys-pregnancy.tripod.com/