PDA

View Full Version : Alana/Isabelle

Joybelle
June 1st 06, 08:13 PM
I'm thinking of you and hope all is going well. Haven't seen a post from
you since you posted about the clot. If little Isabelle had to make her
arrival, I hope all is well with both you and her!!

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
Grant 9-05 www.caringbridge.org/visit/grantphilip

lucy-h
June 2nd 06, 09:33 PM
"Joybelle" > wrote in message
> I'm thinking of you and hope all is going well. Haven't seen a post from
> you since you posted about the clot. If little Isabelle had to make her
> arrival, I hope all is well with both you and her!!
>

> --
> Joy
>
> Rose 1-99
> Iris 2-01
> Spencer 3-03
> Grant 9-05 www.caringbridge.org/visit/grantphilip

I, too, hope everything's ok... Love and vibes to you Alana...

Lucy x
--

Due with a little girl 15.06.06
http://lucys-pregnancy.tripod.com/

Alana
June 7th 06, 07:13 AM
Dear Lucy & Joybelle,

Isabelle did make her arrival at 2:24am that next day, Wednesday at
32.4days. She is doing wonderfully in the NICU, has been recently put
on caffeine and is no longer having any episodes, her consumption of
breastmilk via tube is now at the highest level allowed, and she's on a
bilirubin blanket, but doing fabulous overall.

She was 4lbs13oz at birth, 18in!

Much Love,
Off to pump, pump, pump...
Alana

lucy-lu
June 9th 06, 07:28 PM
Alana wrote:
> Dear Lucy & Joybelle,
>
> Isabelle did make her arrival at 2:24am that next day, Wednesday at
> 32.4days. She is doing wonderfully in the NICU, has been recently put
> on caffeine and is no longer having any episodes, her consumption of
> breastmilk via tube is now at the highest level allowed, and she's on a
> bilirubin blanket, but doing fabulous overall.
>
> She was 4lbs13oz at birth, 18in!
>
> Much Love,
> Off to pump, pump, pump...
> Alana

Hi Alana

Congratulations on baby Isabelle! I'm so glad you're both doing well,
and that Isabelle was a good weight, despite her early arrival.

Love to you and your family

Lucy