PDA

View Full Version : Re: Live Journal - Press Releases

Sarah Vaughan
June 2nd 06, 09:45 PM
The message below was posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding. I'm forwarding
it to parenting-related groups in case anyone's interested. If anyone
replies, do note that this is cross-posted to four groups - by all means
snip. ;-)

All the best,

Sarah

--
http://www.goodenoughmummy.typepad.com

"That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be" - P. C. Hodgell