PDA

View Full Version : Jayne.. The real one..

Tori M
June 7th 06, 04:41 PM
I hope you are ok. I hope you didnt get run off by idiots.

Tori

--
Mom To:
Bonnie (03/20/02)

From the end of the earth I will cry unto thee when my heart is overwhelmed:
lead me to the rock that is higher then I. Psalm 61:2

Tori M
June 7th 06, 04:41 PM
oops wrong group.. ignore me :P

Tori
"Tori M" > wrote in message
.. .
>I hope you are ok. I hope you didnt get run off by idiots.
>
> Tori
>
> --
> Mom To:
> Bonnie (03/20/02)
> Xavier (10/27/04)
>
> From the end of the earth I will cry unto thee when my heart is
> overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher then I. Psalm 61:2

June 7th 06, 06:17 PM
Still, it was nice to hear from you. And all of us are OK,
and no one has been run off, even the idiots. Well, except
no on has heard from Todd in a long time. Some of us miss
him.

Larry

Tori M > writes:
: oops wrong group.. ignore me :P

: Tori
: "Tori M" > wrote in message
: .. .
:>I hope you are ok. I hope you didnt get run off by idiots.
:>
:> Tori
:>
:> --
:> Mom To:
:> Bonnie (03/20/02)
:> Xavier (10/27/04)
:>
:> From the end of the earth I will cry unto thee when my heart is
:> overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher then I. Psalm 61:2
:>

Tori M
June 8th 06, 03:12 AM
Hi Larry :)I am glad to see you still hanging arround. If I ever go for #3
it will be nice to have you for advice :)

Tori
> wrote in message ...
> Still, it was nice to hear from you. And all of us are OK,
> and no one has been run off, even the idiots. Well, except
> no on has heard from Todd in a long time. Some of us miss
> him.
>
> Larry
>
> Tori M > writes:
> : oops wrong group.. ignore me :P
>
> : Tori
> : "Tori M" > wrote in message
> : .. .
> :>I hope you are ok. I hope you didnt get run off by idiots.
> :>
> :> Tori
> :>
> :> --
> :> Mom To:
> :> Bonnie (03/20/02)
> :> Xavier (10/27/04)
> :>
> :> From the end of the earth I will cry unto thee when my heart is
> :> overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher then I. Psalm 61:2
> :>

Mum of Two
June 10th 06, 06:19 AM
> wrote in message ...
> Still, it was nice to hear from you. And all of us are OK,
> and no one has been run off, even the idiots. Well, except
> no on has heard from Todd in a long time. Some of us miss
> him.

I was a bit worried, I hope he's ok.
Perhaps we should start a new thread on semi-sitting deliveries to see if we
can bring him out.

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Tori M
June 10th 06, 05:35 PM
HAHAHA yup.. thats how ALL women should have their babies.. squatting is for
suckers :P

Tori
*sitting back and seeing if it works*