PDA

View Full Version : Jealous

DebsMorrin
June 13th 06, 11:21 PM
I had my daughter 5 months ago and she made me the happiest girl alive,
even though i am only 19. i miscarried a boy two years previous and i
know this might sound strange but i am reading about all you other
girls who are expecting and i feel a sprang of jealousy. yes, my
daughter fills my life in so many ways but i am desperate to have
another. My partner already has 3 children to a previous relationship
and is adament he is having no more, but still has unprotected
intercourse with me. i really do want a baby, i've always said two
children would be the greatest.
am i wrong for feeling this way? does it make me a bad person? or just
crazy?

i just want to say good luck to all the woman expecting. my smiles and
warm hugs are heading your way XxX

Debbie

rangitotogirl
June 14th 06, 12:28 AM
"DebsMorrin" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I had my daughter 5 months ago and she made me the happiest girl alive,
> even though i am only 19. i miscarried a boy two years previous and i
> know this might sound strange but i am reading about all you other
> girls who are expecting and i feel a sprang of jealousy. yes, my
> daughter fills my life in so many ways but i am desperate to have
> another. My partner already has 3 children to a previous relationship
> and is adament he is having no more, but still has unprotected
> intercourse with me. i really do want a baby, i've always said two
> children would be the greatest.
> am i wrong for feeling this way? does it make me a bad person? or just
> crazy?
>
> i just want to say good luck to all the woman expecting. my smiles and
> warm hugs are heading your way XxX
>
> Debbie

The only thing I think you are crazy about is being jealous of me. It took
18 months to conceive this child, and involved surgical as well as other
treatments. I know that I have it easier than some but honestly it wasn't a
fun process I guess what I'm saying is I envy you because you have a child
and I should also have a child who is a few months old. If you and your
partner are having unprotected intercourse odds are you will have another
one and probably not too far away.

DebsMorrin
June 14th 06, 11:01 AM
rangitotogirl wrote:

> "DebsMorrin" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >I had my daughter 5 months ago and she made me the happiest girl alive,
> > even though i am only 19. i miscarried a boy two years previous and i
> > know this might sound strange but i am reading about all you other
> > girls who are expecting and i feel a sprang of jealousy. yes, my
> > daughter fills my life in so many ways but i am desperate to have
> > another. My partner already has 3 children to a previous relationship
> > and is adament he is having no more, but still has unprotected
> > intercourse with me. i really do want a baby, i've always said two
> > children would be the greatest.
> > am i wrong for feeling this way? does it make me a bad person? or just
> > crazy?
> >
> > i just want to say good luck to all the woman expecting. my smiles and
> > warm hugs are heading your way XxX
> >
> > Debbie
> >
> The only thing I think you are crazy about is being jealous of me. It took
> 18 months to conceive this child, and involved surgical as well as other
> treatments. I know that I have it easier than some but honestly it wasn't a
> fun process I guess what I'm saying is I envy you because you have a child
> and I should also have a child who is a few months old. If you and your
> partner are having unprotected intercourse odds are you will have another
> one and probably not too far away.

i am sorry if i have offended you. i know someone who has had to go
through alot to have her child. i can understand your frustration. its
hard to loose a child. please understand i never meant to take away any
meaning to your hard work in convieving. i wish you all the luck in the
world, my heart is with you

Debbie

June 14th 06, 06:21 PM
DebsMorrin wrote:
> I had my daughter 5 months ago and she made me the happiest girl alive,
> even though i am only 19. i miscarried a boy two years previous and i
> know this might sound strange but i am reading about all you other
> girls who are expecting and i feel a sprang of jealousy. yes, my
> daughter fills my life in so many ways but i am desperate to have
> another. My partner already has 3 children to a previous relationship
> and is adament he is having no more, but still has unprotected
> intercourse with me. i really do want a baby, i've always said two
> children would be the greatest.
> am i wrong for feeling this way? does it make me a bad person? or just
> crazy?
>
> i just want to say good luck to all the woman expecting. my smiles and
> warm hugs are heading your way XxX
>
> Debbie

I think jealousy may very well be a primal behavior, an instinctive
feeling that we'll never outgrow (unless ofcourse you're a sage!). I
think it's a pretty normal feeling. Some people who have pretty much
everything in life (like me) still feel jealous of others for some
petty things. I, personally, have always wanted a little baby boy. You
know sometimes you want something so much still at the back of your
mind you know you may not have it, it's been like that for me. Now I
have two beautiful little girls and I'll go to my grave wanting a baby
boy. I'm done having kids so it will be an unfulfilled wish for me. My
girls are my world. I wouldn't trade them for anything. Just that I
wanted a boy too. As I said, it's a petty and selfish thing but when I
look at moms with little mama's boys I feel a little pang of jealousy.
I'm sure a mom with all boys may look at me and my girls and feel the
same way. Actually I know a mom or two like that.

Well, that's life I guess! I don't intend to belittle anyone's pain, I
just wanted to post my 2c.

June 15th 06, 04:07 AM
Hi Debbie,

I think it's a normal feeling you have. And it really doesn't make you
a bad or crazy person. I'm sure there are a lot of women who have the
same story.

My son is almost 14 months old and sometimes I can't wait to have
another child. But my hubby doesn't really agree with that idea. He
wants our son to be "independent" when his brother/sister comes. Maybe
in another 4-5 years. And honestly, I can't comment on that cause
sometimes I think he's right, and sometimes I can't resist the feeling
of having another baby.

Well, that's my story. Hope you're relieved by it, dear.

Cheers,
- aurora -
http://aurora.insparenting.com