PDA

View Full Version : Guillaume is here at last!

Zaz
June 16th 06, 09:57 PM
Hi, birth story to follow, but only to let you know that I gave birth to a
nice 9.5 lb baby boy on Tuesday June 13 at 23:50...

Today is migraine day, but I wanted to let you all know Mommy, Daddy, Mlle C
and Guillaume are doing great (well, except for my migraine).

--
Isabelle
Mlle C 2004-11-27

Welches
June 16th 06, 10:09 PM
"Zaz" > wrote in message
> Hi, birth story to follow, but only to let you know that I gave birth to a
> nice 9.5 lb baby boy on Tuesday June 13 at 23:50...
>
> Today is migraine day, but I wanted to let you all know Mommy, Daddy, Mlle
> C and Guillaume are doing great (well, except for my migraine).

Congratulations!
Debbie

June 16th 06, 10:10 PM
Zaz > writes:

: Today is migraine day, but I wanted to let you all know Mommy, Daddy, Mlle C
: and Guillaume are doing great (well, except for my migraine).

Hope you didn't have an epi and it is an epi headache!

Larry

Jamie Clark
June 16th 06, 11:13 PM
Zaz wrote:
> Hi, birth story to follow, but only to let you know that I gave birth
> to a nice 9.5 lb baby boy on Tuesday June 13 at 23:50...
>
> Today is migraine day, but I wanted to let you all know Mommy, Daddy,
> Mlle C and Guillaume are doing great (well, except for my migraine).

Congrats! Big boy!

Don't forget to change your sig line -- you have him listed there as June
14th.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up
your own User ID and Password

C Thompson
June 16th 06, 11:27 PM
"Zaz" > wrote in message
> Hi, birth story to follow, but only to let you know that I gave birth to a
> nice 9.5 lb baby boy on Tuesday June 13 at 23:50...
>
> Today is migraine day, but I wanted to let you all know Mommy, Daddy, Mlle
> C and Guillaume are doing great (well, except for my migraine).
>

> --
> Isabelle
> Mlle C 2004-11-27
> Guillaume 2006-06-14

Master Guillaume arrived very closely to his due date. Congratulations on
such a large boy. I am so sorry you are suffering from the headache, I do
hope it is soon better.

Cindi

Anne Rogers
June 16th 06, 11:33 PM
> Hi, birth story to follow, but only to let you know that I gave birth to a
> nice 9.5 lb baby boy on Tuesday June 13 at 23:50...
>
> Today is migraine day, but I wanted to let you all know Mommy, Daddy, Mlle
> C and Guillaume are doing great (well, except for my migraine).

I thought that was what had happened to you!

>Guillaume 2006-06-14

how come your sig differs from the date up there? 14th June was the due date
for both my children!

Congratulations

Anne

Leslie
June 17th 06, 01:22 AM
Zaz wrote:
> Hi, birth story to follow, but only to let you know that I gave birth to a
> nice 9.5 lb baby boy on Tuesday June 13 at 23:50...
>
> Today is migraine day, but I wanted to let you all know Mommy, Daddy, Mlle C
> and Guillaume are doing great (well, except for my migraine).

Congratulations and a big welcome to little Guillaume!

Leslie

sharalyns
June 17th 06, 01:50 AM
Congratulations and welcome to Baby Guillaume!!

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)

Rebecca Jo
June 17th 06, 05:51 AM
"Zaz" > wrote:

> Hi, birth story to follow, but only to let you know that I gave birth to a
> nice 9.5 lb baby boy on Tuesday June 13 at 23:50...
>
> Today is migraine day, but I wanted to let you all know Mommy, Daddy, Mlle
> C and Guillaume are doing great (well, except for my migraine).
>
> Isabelle
> Mlle C 2004-11-27
> Guillaume 2006-06-14

Yay! Congratulations! :)

Rj

Denise~*
June 17th 06, 06:48 AM
Zaz wrote:
> Hi, birth story to follow, but only to let you know that I gave birth to a
> nice 9.5 lb baby boy on Tuesday June 13 at 23:50...
>
> Today is migraine day, but I wanted to let you all know Mommy, Daddy, Mlle C
> and Guillaume are doing great (well, except for my migraine).

Wow, big baby. Congrats.

lucy-lu
June 17th 06, 10:21 AM
Zaz wrote:
> Hi, birth story to follow, but only to let you know that I gave birth to a
> nice 9.5 lb baby boy on Tuesday June 13 at 23:50...
>
> Today is migraine day, but I wanted to let you all know Mommy, Daddy, Mlle C
> and Guillaume are doing great (well, except for my migraine).

Congratulations!!!!!! I hoped that was why we'd not heard from you for a
while! What a big boy Guillaume is! I'm so pleased you and all your
family are doing well, and I look forward to seeing your birth story.

....btw - I thought I'd give scrabble a go too as it seemed to do the
trick for you (I'm willing to try *anything* at this point ;) ) All it
did for me though was give my baby hiccups! :))

Anne Rogers
June 17th 06, 10:16 PM
> Hope you didn't have an epi and it is an epi headache!

wouldn't it be better to say that if she had an epi and it's one of those
that she should ask about a blood patch, or whatever it is they call the
treatment.

I suspect she didn't as she was planning to use a birth centre, you could
actually say congratulations, you don't seem to be on good form at the
moment Larry.

Anne

Engram
June 17th 06, 11:05 PM
"Zaz" > wrote in message
> Hi, birth story to follow, but only to let you know that I gave birth to a
> nice 9.5 lb baby boy on Tuesday June 13 at 23:50...
>
> Today is migraine day, but I wanted to let you all know Mommy, Daddy, Mlle
> C and Guillaume are doing great (well, except for my migraine).

Congratulations :)

Kasia

Zaz
June 18th 06, 02:24 AM
Thank you all. The migraine is gone, and I've corrected my sig line!

See Guillaume's birth story in the other thread...
--
Isabelle
Mlle C 2004-11-27

"Zaz" > wrote in message
> Hi, birth story to follow, but only to let you know that I gave birth to a
> nice 9.5 lb baby boy on Tuesday June 13 at 23:50...
>
> Today is migraine day, but I wanted to let you all know Mommy, Daddy, Mlle
> C and Guillaume are doing great (well, except for my migraine).
>

> --
> Isabelle
> Mlle C 2004-11-27
> Guillaume 2006-06-14

Joybelle
June 21st 06, 07:18 PM
"Zaz" > wrote in message
> Hi, birth story to follow, but only to let you know that I gave birth to a
> nice 9.5 lb baby boy on Tuesday June 13 at 23:50...

Congratulations on your lovely boy!!

Joy