PDA

View Full Version : Sorta OT. Something Funny I just read

Denise~*
June 20th 06, 11:15 PM
Not completely OT, but funny

This was posted on one of my other newsgroups I read.

> I eat a very diverse diet these days...But when I was 4 or 5 I refused to
> eat anything that wasn't chicken...So my mom fed me chicken roast pork,
> chicken roast beef, chicken breafast sausages chicken pork chops, chicken
> fish and even chicken chicken. If you get my meaning.

xkatx
June 20th 06, 11:35 PM
"Denise~*" > wrote in message
m...

> Not completely OT, but funny
>
> This was posted on one of my other newsgroups I read.
>
>> I eat a very diverse diet these days...But when I was 4 or 5 I refused to
>> eat anything that wasn't chicken...So my mom fed me chicken roast pork,
>> chicken roast beef, chicken breafast sausages chicken pork chops, chicken
>> fish and even chicken chicken. If you get my meaning.

Mm... Chicken Roast Beef sandwiches... Complete with some sweet n sour sauce
au jus...
Almost as appetizing as the rice cakes dipped in strawberry yogurt with
cherry nibs I had last night for a snack... ;)

CY
June 21st 06, 06:31 AM
LOL - that's what we do with my DD who loves lemons. If she won't try
something we just tell her "It's very lemony" and she digs right in, lol!
That's funny :)
"Denise~*" > wrote in message
m...

> Not completely OT, but funny
>
> This was posted on one of my other newsgroups I read.
>
>> I eat a very diverse diet these days...But when I was 4 or 5 I refused to
>> eat anything that wasn't chicken...So my mom fed me chicken roast pork,
>> chicken roast beef, chicken breafast sausages chicken pork chops, chicken
>> fish and even chicken chicken. If you get my meaning.

Luna
June 21st 06, 06:28 PM
This is really funny because yesterday my 2.5 yo DS wanted to eat a yogurt
in my new car on the way home from the grocery store. I tried to convince
him to eat chicken strips from a drive through instead (he'd never been to a
drive through or had chicken strips before). "NO, just YOGURT!" - until I
thought pf "oh, you know - this is actually yogurt chicken. They take the
chicken, dip it in yogurt, and bake it. It comes in a box, and its really
yummy! It's yogurt chicken!!"
And he was satisfied.
Meanwhile, his auntie was sitting next to me in the car and just dying of
hysterics.
Halfway home, I started to explain to DS that some people call this food
chicken strips. He said "no, it's yogurt chicken." And his auntie agreed -
"it will always be yogurt chicken to me!"
Hannah

m...