PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to the second trimester

rangitotogirl
June 25th 06, 09:45 AM
Only three more hours to go and I'll be in the second trimester. I almost
feel like staying up and bringing it in. Anyone else feel that way when
they hit the second trimester.

Denise~*
June 28th 06, 04:33 AM
rangitotogirl wrote:
> Only three more hours to go and I'll be in the second trimester. I almost
> feel like staying up and bringing it in. Anyone else feel that way when
> they hit the second trimester.

Not really, I was too sick feeling to care :-/

June 28th 06, 09:24 AM
rangitotogirl wrote:
> Only three more hours to go and I'll be in the second trimester. I almost
> feel like staying up and bringing it in. Anyone else feel that way when
> they hit the second trimester.

Apart from the staying up bit, I felt it was something to celebrate
too. I guess because I hadn't made it that far the first time and it
was also a marker of when the nausea might end.

Jeni

rangitotogirl
June 29th 06, 10:36 PM
> wrote in message
ups.com...

> rangitotogirl wrote:
>> Only three more hours to go and I'll be in the second trimester. I
>> almost
>> feel like staying up and bringing it in. Anyone else feel that way when
>> they hit the second trimester.
>
> Apart from the staying up bit, I felt it was something to celebrate
> too. I guess because I hadn't made it that far the first time and it
> was also a marker of when the nausea might end.

I didn't end up staying up because I was tired by 11.00 pm but I'm loving
being in the second trimester already. The receptionist spilled the beans
at the office on Wednesday.

cjra
June 29th 06, 10:38 PM
rangitotogirl wrote:
> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > rangitotogirl wrote:
> >> Only three more hours to go and I'll be in the second trimester. I
> >> almost
> >> feel like staying up and bringing it in. Anyone else feel that way when
> >> they hit the second trimester.
> >
> > Apart from the staying up bit, I felt it was something to celebrate
> > too. I guess because I hadn't made it that far the first time and it
> > was also a marker of when the nausea might end.
> >
> I didn't end up staying up because I was tired by 11.00 pm but I'm loving
> being in the second trimester already. The receptionist spilled the beans
> at the office on Wednesday.

Congrats on making it! I can appreciate your excitement. I was thrilled
as well, although I don't think I marked the date so specifically, I
was paying close attention to that week and thrilled once I hit it.
Here's to a boring 2nd trimester!

rangitotogirl
June 30th 06, 03:19 AM
"cjra" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> rangitotogirl wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> > Apart from the staying up bit, I felt it was something to celebrate
>> > too. I guess because I hadn't made it that far the first time and it
>> > was also a marker of when the nausea might end.
>> >
>> I didn't end up staying up because I was tired by 11.00 pm but I'm loving
>> being in the second trimester already. The receptionist spilled the
>> beans
>> at the office on Wednesday.
>
> Congrats on making it! I can appreciate your excitement. I was thrilled
> as well, although I don't think I marked the date so specifically, I
> was paying close attention to that week and thrilled once I hit it.
> Here's to a boring 2nd trimester!

Thanks :-) I think it is so much more exciting getting here after
experiencing infertility and prior miscarriages. It took a very long time
to get this far and so it is a big reason to celebrate and also a huge
relief. I have a lot of friends who know about the difficulties we have had
so they are also pretty excited about this.

Smiles:)
June 30th 06, 09:22 PM
rangitotogirl wrote:
> Only three more hours to go and I'll be in the second trimester. I almost
> feel like staying up and bringing it in. Anyone else feel that way when
> they hit the second trimester.

Congrats!!

I am still in the first trimester. I am feeling horrible. I can not
wait until I am where you are.

:)

rangitotogirl
July 1st 06, 12:22 PM
"Smiles:)" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> rangitotogirl wrote:
>> Only three more hours to go and I'll be in the second trimester. I
>> almost
>> feel like staying up and bringing it in. Anyone else feel that way when
>> they hit the second trimester.
>
> Congrats!!
>
> I am still in the first trimester. I am feeling horrible. I can not
> wait until I am where you are.

I know that feeling!!! I actually survived it pretty well without the
nausea but it's nice having energy levels come back and being able to see
some progress happening. Hopefully it will fly by reasonably quickly for
you.

Joybelle
July 2nd 06, 08:30 AM
"rangitotogirl" > wrote in message

> I didn't end up staying up because I was tired by 11.00 pm but I'm loving
> being in the second trimester already. The receptionist spilled the beans
> at the office on Wednesday.

Congrats on the second trimester milestone. :)

Joy