PDA

View Full Version : HEALTHY PREGNANCY

Julie
June 28th 06, 06:10 AM
To All Moms / Moms2B

I'm a mother of 3 children and I have been on Herbalife's Formula 1
Nutritional Milkshake throughout my pregnancies which gave me and my
baby good nutrition.

All my children are healthy, intelligent and very alert even as babies.
All 3 rolled over at 2 1/2 months. They started crawling at 4 months,
sitting up at 5 months and started walking at 7 months. They are fast
learners and have good memory. All thanks to this wonderful product.

During my post-natal, I continued with the product with the additional
supplements and lost up to 15 kilos. I'm slimmer, trimmer and sexier
now and many have commented that it's hard to believe that I'm a mother
to 3 kids! I'm 36 and this cellular nutrition has kept my skin looking
young and healthy and have always been mistaken to be in my early 20s!

If you are care for your health as well as your baby's health and
development, start consuming the Formula 1 Nutritional Milkshake 2x a
day NOW.

My children are now 5 1/2 years, 3 1/2 years and 1 1/2 years. They are
also on the Formula 1 Nutritional Milkshake and Schzindra Plus which
gives them good nutrition and boosts their immune system. A healthy
child is a happy child. When there's a healthy and happy child, then
there are always happy parents!

http://www.workatleisure-products.com