PDA

View Full Version : The Smallpox Hoax

john
July 5th 06, 11:41 AM
http://www.whale.to/a/smallpox_hoax.html

this lie props up all of allopathy.

You can see how it was effective in decimating populations by its effect in
the Phillipines http://www.whale.to/vaccines/smallpox7.html

" When England was most vaccinated, it not only had the greatest amount of
smallpox, but most of its smallpox cases in those days occurred amongst the
vaccinated.
The statistics of the Highgate Smallpox Hospital show that in 1871, 91.5
per cent. of their cases had been vaccinated, and in 1881, out of a total of
491 cases, 470, or nearly 96 per cent., had been vaccinated. The Lancet for
23 February 1884, gives the facts about an outbreak in Sunderland, where
there were just 100 cases, and 96 of them had been vaccinated. On 27 August
1881, that journal published an account of an outbreak at Bromley, where 43
cases occurred, every one of them vaccinated.
Mr. Alexander Wheeler submitted figures to the Royal Commission on
Vaccination (p. 204 of the Commission's Third Report) which show that from
1870-86 the Metropolitan Asylums Board treated 53,579 smallpox cases, of
which 41,061 were admittedly vaccinated, and 2,858 were put in the class
they called doubtfully vaccinated.
Sheffield, an insanitary town, had a bad smallpox epidemic in 1887-88.
Of 7,066 cases classed as vaccinated or unvaccinated, 5,891 or 83.4 per cent
were put in the vaccinated class. Of 647 cases at Warrington, in 1892-93,
601, or 89.2 per cent, had been vaccinated; of 2,945 cases at Birmingham in
1892-93, 2,616, or 88.8 per cent, had been vaccinated; and of 828 cases at
Willenhall in 1894, 739, or 89.3 per cent, had been vaccinated.
The last big outbreak of genuine smallpox was in London in 1901-2, when,
out of almost 10,000 cases, some 7,000 had been vaccinated."---- Lilly Loat
[Book 1951] The Truth About Vaccination and Immunization

Robert
July 5th 06, 11:18 PM
"john" > wrote in message
> http://www.whale.to/a/smallpox_hoax.html
>
> this lie props up all of allopathy.
>

> You can see how it was effective in decimating populations by its effect
in
> the Phillipines http://www.whale.to/vaccines/smallpox7.html
>
> " When England was most vaccinated, it not only had the greatest amount of
> smallpox, but most of its smallpox cases in those days occurred amongst
the
> vaccinated.
> The statistics of the Highgate Smallpox Hospital show that in 1871,
91.5
> per cent. of their cases had been vaccinated, and in 1881, out of a total
of
> 491 cases, 470, or nearly 96 per cent., had been vaccinated. The Lancet
for
> 23 February 1884, gives the facts about an outbreak in Sunderland, where
> there were just 100 cases, and 96 of them had been vaccinated. On 27
August
> 1881, that journal published an account of an outbreak at Bromley, where
43
> cases occurred, every one of them vaccinated.
> Mr. Alexander Wheeler submitted figures to the Royal Commission on
> Vaccination (p. 204 of the Commission's Third Report) which show that from
> 1870-86 the Metropolitan Asylums Board treated 53,579 smallpox cases, of
> which 41,061 were admittedly vaccinated, and 2,858 were put in the class
> they called doubtfully vaccinated.
> Sheffield, an insanitary town, had a bad smallpox epidemic in 1887-88.
> Of 7,066 cases classed as vaccinated or unvaccinated, 5,891 or 83.4 per
cent
> were put in the vaccinated class. Of 647 cases at Warrington, in 1892-93,
> 601, or 89.2 per cent, had been vaccinated; of 2,945 cases at Birmingham
in
> 1892-93, 2,616, or 88.8 per cent, had been vaccinated; and of 828 cases at
> Willenhall in 1894, 739, or 89.3 per cent, had been vaccinated.
> The last big outbreak of genuine smallpox was in London in 1901-2,
when,
> out of almost 10,000 cases, some 7,000 had been vaccinated."---- Lilly
Loat
> [Book 1951] The Truth About Vaccination and Immunization

Why are all your stats from the 1800s?

David Wright
July 6th 06, 03:28 AM
In article >,
Robert > wrote:

>"john" > wrote in message
>> http://www.whale.to/a/smallpox_hoax.html
>>
>> this lie props up all of allopathy.
>>

>> You can see how it was effective in decimating populations by its effect
>in
>> the Phillipines http://www.whale.to/vaccines/smallpox7.html
>>
>> " When England was most vaccinated, it not only had the greatest amount of
>> smallpox, but most of its smallpox cases in those days occurred amongst
>the
>> vaccinated.
>> The statistics of the Highgate Smallpox Hospital show that in 1871,
>91.5
>> per cent. of their cases had been vaccinated, and in 1881, out of a total
>of
>> 491 cases, 470, or nearly 96 per cent., had been vaccinated. The Lancet
>for
>> 23 February 1884, gives the facts about an outbreak in Sunderland, where
>> there were just 100 cases, and 96 of them had been vaccinated. On 27
>August
>> 1881, that journal published an account of an outbreak at Bromley, where
>43
>> cases occurred, every one of them vaccinated.
>> Mr. Alexander Wheeler submitted figures to the Royal Commission on
>> Vaccination (p. 204 of the Commission's Third Report) which show that from
>> 1870-86 the Metropolitan Asylums Board treated 53,579 smallpox cases, of
>> which 41,061 were admittedly vaccinated, and 2,858 were put in the class
>> they called doubtfully vaccinated.
>> Sheffield, an insanitary town, had a bad smallpox epidemic in 1887-88.
>> Of 7,066 cases classed as vaccinated or unvaccinated, 5,891 or 83.4 per
>cent
>> were put in the vaccinated class. Of 647 cases at Warrington, in 1892-93,
>> 601, or 89.2 per cent, had been vaccinated; of 2,945 cases at Birmingham
>in
>> 1892-93, 2,616, or 88.8 per cent, had been vaccinated; and of 828 cases at
>> Willenhall in 1894, 739, or 89.3 per cent, had been vaccinated.
>> The last big outbreak of genuine smallpox was in London in 1901-2,
>when,
>> out of almost 10,000 cases, some 7,000 had been vaccinated."---- Lilly
>Loat
>> [Book 1951] The Truth About Vaccination and Immunization
>>
>Why are all your stats from the 1800s?

That's standard procedure with john. The older a source is, the more
he reveres it. If he could find some studies from Egyptian tombs,
he'd probably start a new religion to venerate them.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"If you can't say something nice, then sit next to me."
-- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Jeff
July 6th 06, 04:32 AM
"john" > wrote in message
> http://www.whale.to/a/smallpox_hoax.html

Thanks for showing us this hoax site. Personally, I feel sorry for the
person who writes the site. It is a total hoax. The person clearly has no
clue about science, medicine, vaccines or critical thought.

Jeff

john
July 6th 06, 07:23 AM
"Robert" > wrote in message