PDA

View Full Version : David Ayoub - Thimerosal Definite Cause Of Autism

john
July 7th 06, 10:25 PM
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ayoub_h.html

Ayoub traverses the US lecturing, to Defeat Autism Now! conferences and
other groups for free, about the growing amount of scientific evidence
suggesting a connection between vaccines and neurodevelopmental disorders,
and has testified before the Illinois and Massachusetts state legislatures
about the dangers of vaccines. Although concerns about vaccine are largely
dismissed by most medical authorities, according Ayoub the evidence is clear
that mercury in thimerosal containing vaccines (TCVs) is playing a large
role in the autism epidemic, I can state that the certainty of the science
supporting mercury as a major cause of autism is probably more overpowering
than the science behind any other disease process that I studied dating back
to medical school...

Ayoub believes that the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Food and
Drug Administration (FDA) have backed marginal research and unsupported
policies because of conflicts of interest. Ayoub is especially critical of
the doublespeak coming out of federal health agencies charged with
safeguarding public health, "They're saying (thimerosal) causes no harm, but
get it out (of vaccines) as soon as possible." Ayoub further asserts,
"Contradicting its own policy, the CDC then increased mercury exposure to
the fetus and infant by allowing the inoculation of pregnant women and young
infants with the mercury-containing influenza vaccine."

Ayoub's exhaustive research has been summarized in an extensively documented
CD, The Science and Politics of Vaccine-Induced Autism.

Jeff
July 7th 06, 10:32 PM
John and Ayoub can say it over and over. But that doesn't make it true.

THe evidence is overwhleming that autism is not caused by thimerosal in the
doses used.

Jeff

"john" > wrote in message
> http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ayoub_h.html
>

> Ayoub traverses the US lecturing, to Defeat Autism Now! conferences and
> other groups for free, about the growing amount of scientific evidence
> suggesting a connection between vaccines and neurodevelopmental disorders,
> and has testified before the Illinois and Massachusetts state legislatures
> about the dangers of vaccines. Although concerns about vaccine are largely
> dismissed by most medical authorities, according Ayoub the evidence is
> clear that mercury in thimerosal containing vaccines (TCVs) is playing a
> large role in the autism epidemic, I can state that the certainty of the
> science supporting mercury as a major cause of autism is probably more
> overpowering than the science behind any other disease process that I
> studied dating back to medical school...
>
> Ayoub believes that the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Food and
> Drug Administration (FDA) have backed marginal research and unsupported
> policies because of conflicts of interest. Ayoub is especially critical of
> the doublespeak coming out of federal health agencies charged with
> safeguarding public health, "They're saying (thimerosal) causes no harm,
> but get it out (of vaccines) as soon as possible." Ayoub further asserts,
> "Contradicting its own policy, the CDC then increased mercury exposure to
> the fetus and infant by allowing the inoculation of pregnant women and
> young infants with the mercury-containing influenza vaccine."
>
> Ayoub's exhaustive research has been summarized in an extensively
> documented CD, The Science and Politics of Vaccine-Induced Autism.

john
July 7th 06, 10:36 PM
"Jeff" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> John and Ayoub can say it over and over. But that doesn't make it true.
>
> THe evidence is overwhleming that autism is not caused by thimerosal in
> the doses used.
>
> Jeff

can say it over and over. But that doesn't make it true.

Jeff
July 7th 06, 11:09 PM
"john" > wrote in message

> "Jeff" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>> John and Ayoub can say it over and over. But that doesn't make it true.
>>
>> THe evidence is overwhleming that autism is not caused by thimerosal in
>> the doses used.
>>
>> Jeff
>>

> can say it over and over. But that doesn't make it true.

True. However, there reports from the people who have examined the evidence
in greater detail than you or I have concluded that autism is not caused by
thimerasol. The people who examined the evidence did so for the Institute of
Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences. It is one of the most
prestigous bodies of medical scientists in the whole world. Each of those
members has more knowledge about medicine and science than a thousand John's
put together.

Jeff

http://www.iom.edu/CMS/3793/4705/20155.aspx

john
July 8th 06, 05:56 AM
"Jeff" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> "john" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Jeff" > wrote in message
>> ink.net...
>>> John and Ayoub can say it over and over. But that doesn't make it true.
>>>
>>> THe evidence is overwhleming that autism is not caused by thimerosal in
>>> the doses used.
>>>
>>> Jeff
>>>

>> can say it over and over. But that doesn't make it true.
>
> True. However, there reports from the people who have examined the
> evidence in greater detail than you or I have concluded that autism is not
> caused by thimerasol. The people who examined the evidence did so for the
> Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences. It is one of
> the most prestigous bodies of medical scientists in the whole world. Each
> of those members has more knowledge about medicine and science than a
> thousand John's put together.
>
> Jeff
>
> http://www.iom.edu/CMS/3793/4705/20155.aspx

IOM is just another industry controlled outfit Jeff
http://www.whale.to/v/ion6.html

john
July 8th 06, 08:06 AM
"Jeff" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> True. However, there reports from the people who have examined the
> evidence in greater detail than you or I have concluded that autism is not
> caused by thimerasol. The people who examined the evidence did so for the
> Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences. It is one of
> the most prestigous bodies of medical scientists in the whole world. Each
> of those members has more knowledge about medicine and science than a
> thousand John's put together.

The IOM is a pharma shill, which is something you know about, being one
yourself

I was the first to announce the "autism epidemic", in 1995, and I pointed
out in that article that excessive vaccines were a plausible cause of the
epidemic. As you know, an enormous amount of clinical laboratory research
(as opposed to epidemiological research), has been accumulated since that
time, supporting my position. (I did not know then that the vaccines
contained mercury, although I had been collecting data since 1967 from the
mothers of autistic children, on any dental work they may have had during
their pregnancy.) The evidence is now overwhelming, despite the
misinformation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the
American Academy of Pediatrics and the Institute of Medicine.

The (Pretending to) Combat Autism Act By Bernard Rimland

Jeff
July 8th 06, 03:10 PM
"john" > wrote in message

> "Jeff" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>

>> True. However, there reports from the people who have examined the
>> evidence in greater detail than you or I have concluded that autism is
>> not caused by thimerasol. The people who examined the evidence did so for
>> the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences. It is one
>> of the most prestigous bodies of medical scientists in the whole world.
>> Each of those members has more knowledge about medicine and science than
>> a thousand John's put together.
>>

> The IOM is a pharma shill, which is something you know about, being one
> yourself

I am not a pharma shill. To be a shill, I would have to be paid by the
pharmaceutical industry. I am not. I speak only for myself.

(...)

Jeff
July 8th 06, 03:12 PM
"john" > wrote in message

> "Jeff" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>>
>> "john" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Jeff" > wrote in message
>>> ink.net...

>>> can say it over and over. But that doesn't make it true.
>>
>> True. However, there reports from the people who have examined the
>> evidence in greater detail than you or I have concluded that autism is
>> not caused by thimerasol. The people who examined the evidence did so for
>> the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences. It is one
>> of the most prestigous bodies of medical scientists in the whole world.
>> Each of those members has more knowledge about medicine and science than
>> a thousand John's put together.
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>> http://www.iom.edu/CMS/3793/4705/20155.aspx
>>

> IOM is just another industry controlled outfit Jeff
> http://www.whale.to/v/ion6.html

The IOM is made of some of the most prestigious scientists in the US.

Rather than attack the IOM, why don't you provide evidence to show that
their reports are incorrect?

Until you are able to say anything substantial, I am withdrawing from this
thread. Have a lovely day.

Jeff

Jan Drew
July 9th 06, 01:53 AM
"Jeff" > wrote in message
k.net...

> "john" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Jeff" > wrote in message
>> ink.net...
>>

>>> True. However, there reports from the people who have examined the
>>> evidence in greater detail than you or I have concluded that autism is
>>> not caused by thimerasol. The people who examined the evidence did so
>>> for the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences. It is
>>> one of the most prestigous bodies of medical scientists in the whole
>>> world. Each of those members has more knowledge about medicine and
>>> science than a thousand John's put together.
>>>

>> The IOM is a pharma shill, which is something you know about, being one
>> yourself
>
> I am not a pharma shill. To be a shill, I would have to be paid by the
> pharmaceutical industry. I am not. I speak only for myself.
>
> (...)

Incorrect.

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/shill

to act as a spokesperson or promoter

Jeff
July 9th 06, 04:41 AM
"Jan Drew" > wrote in message
.com...

> "Jeff" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>>
>> "john" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Jeff" > wrote in message
>>> ink.net...

>>> The IOM is a pharma shill, which is something you know about, being one
>>> yourself
>>
>> I am not a pharma shill. To be a shill, I would have to be paid by the
>> pharmaceutical industry. I am not. I speak only for myself.
>>
>> (...)
>
> Incorrect.
>
> http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/shill
>
> to act as a spokesperson or promoter

I am not a spokesperson for anyone. Nor am I promoter for anyone.

I speak only for myself.

If you read my posts carefully, you will see that I think that the
pharmaceutical companies are a bunch of money-grubbing people trying to make
a buck. Like everyone else in America.

The pharmaceutical industry is interested in their stock-holders, not
patients. Their bottom line comes before safety.

Yet, that doesn't mean that vaccines save lives every day.

Jeff

john
July 9th 06, 03:54 PM
http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/news_opinion_letters/2006/07/discovering_the.html
Discovering the causes, treatment of autism
This is regarding "Painful questions of blame; Parents, doctors and the
disputed link between vaccines and autism" (Perspective, June 25), by Meg
McSherry Breslin, a Tribune staff reporter.

I am glad you have decided to take on this controversial topic, but I want
to clarify some of the comments the reporter made, particularly about my own
involvement, which I think are misleading, particularly regarding my own
work.

First, I am no longer "trying to dig up evidence to prove" vaccines cause
autism.

There is already abundant evidence, the same conclusion made by a 2003 U.S.
Congressional Committee.

This debate is not scientific but is political. I am trying to encourage
physicians who have been badly misled by nothing less than spin and
propaganda to review the extensive scientific evidence for themselves
showing the vaccine-autism link, even though "experts" disagree. I am also
lobbying to get mercury removed from vaccines.

The statement indicating "mercury has been phased out of most childhood
vaccines" is a gross distortion of the truth. The flu vaccine contains
mercury and the number of flu shots given to children has increased
dramatically since 2004.

The "passion" that Breslin wrote of that provides my motivation does not
come from the fact that this disorder of autism is difficult to manage. Many
illnesses are difficult to manage.

The passion comes from the fact that this is a preventable disorder, we are
still harming children by injecting them an amount of mercury that some
believe is unsafe and the disorder is treatable. Everyone in Breslin's
article who denies the link in fact has a conflict of interest or strong
bias to not believe it is a vaccine issue.

There are many peer-reviewed papers on the success of treating children
through a variety of interventions, mostly dietary and biological
supplements aimed at treating measurable biochemical abnormalities. If
autism is a psychiatric disorder, then why do children have abnormal
laboratories in dozens of tests that evaluate the immune system, biochemical
derangements, nutritional deficiencies, infectious agents and toxicological
abnormalities, to name a few. Autism is beyond the expertise of
psychiatrists and psychologists who can only use behavioral therapy or drugs
to treat.

The idea that mercury is associated with a neurodevelopmental disorder is
not restricted to parents. There are more than 500 physicians in the U.S.
treating children and improvements can be substantial and total reversals
are possible.

This is not a wishful-thinking statement coming from a parent but from a
physician who has witnessed this happening firsthand.

David Ayoub, MD

Springfield