PDA

View Full Version : Vaccines are destroying our immune systems.

BreastImplantAwareness.org
July 12th 06, 05:16 PM
Jeff P Utz claims:

> I am nearly 100% sure that autism is not caused by vaccines, which is the question
>Vaccines don't tamper with the immune system.
>If you keep expecting him to use logic and real evidence

Who in the world do you think YOU are Utz, to even discuss
evidence??????

I recall when you claimed that there was "no evidence" that silicone
implants had harmed anyone.

That was AFTER nearly 250,000 women had filed adverse reports to the
FDA from the harm done to them by silicone implants (you called them
incorrectly 'silicon') ...

Since you are so prolific in defending mercury in vaccinations ... and
for years claimed you were a pediatrician or "kidsdoc" ... perhaps you
could share with the readers here who believe you why you were never
given an unrestricted medical license and no longer have any medical
license.

What happened that after years and years of med school ... around 5 or
6 with a RESTRICTED license ... you now have none.

I would grade your ability to look at evidence and draw conclusions to
be at an F level ...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/QuackWatchWatch.htm

marika
July 14th 06, 01:14 AM
BreastImplantAwareness.org wrote:

> Who in the world do you think YOU are Utz, to even discuss
> evidence??????

can't remember if yo are on the list but I am having an informal
meeting tomorrow in case I forgot to mention to discuss evidence

please attend