PDA

View Full Version : We supply nutrtional supplements,traditional chinese medicine and plant extract

Martin
July 17th 06, 06:37 AM
Health Chemical Co.,Ltd exports and distributes nutritional
supplements, traditional chinese medicine(chinese herbal medicine)and
plant extract to the nutraceutical, food,pharmaceutical industries.
Our goal is to root the chinese market to supply you the best raw
materials to enhance your competitiveness and expand your business.
Through years of research and experience, we have established firm
relations with domestic manufacturers and distributors and unite the
stabity supply chains, It advantage you to reach reliable, competitive
and high grade material source.
Our experienced department will control the whole logistics from
delivering to loading, and check our products for every shipment to
avoid damaged, and it is convenient for you to discharge the complete
goods on time. In addition, our expert technical department will
supervise our suppliers regularly and assistant you to solve technical
demands.

Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We
will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed
requirements.

We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.

Sincerely
Guo Jian
HEALTH CHEMICAL
Phone: 0086-512-56069906