PDA

View Full Version : BU$TED?

Ilena Rose
July 22nd 06, 03:52 AM
SCUSE MY TYPOS PLEASE ... CORRECTED VERSION

LOL ... you guys push Ritalin, Vaccinations, chemotherapy (now even
forced chemotherapy) ... then play Net Cops when alternatives are
posted. It's a riot ... plus all your own links to quackery sites YOU
endorse. Do you boys have Net Cop Badges??

Probert ... you're doing a very good job of not responding to my
posts. I'm proud of you.

I visited the wild den of Terry the Terror the other day ... in the
past there were so many advert$ it would glip out my computer ... I
was shocked how much he hawks. The ads were even more abundant ...
guess the computer I was on was better.

He trashes to bits various others of us ... then $ells the books (even
Dr Clark's I believe) of those who he hates and haunts with a passion
and whose lives he is trying to destroy ... such as young Adam
Dreamhealer ...

The hypocrisy of it all ...

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/blog.htm

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/QuackWatchWatch.htm