PDA

View Full Version : Vaccinations & Autism & Breast Implants & Genetics .....

Ilena Rose
July 23rd 06, 04:18 PM
http://www.whale.to/v/goldberg.html
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/autism_genetics.html

I appreciate your comments and links John.

Dr. Goldberg's piece was very compelling.

I do still believe that there is a genetic encoding behind one's
reactions to various environmental triggers so that we respond
differently to them.

In my cause, thank God, there is a subset of women who can handle all
the toxic ingredients in breast implants, platinum, silica, etc. etc.
for years ... and others who react violently immediately ... and
everything in between.

I don't believe it is only allergies ... but various immune responses.
And I believe our immune system is 'wired' by our genetics, to put it
in simple terms. On top of that, are the infinite combinations of
environmental loads each individual experienced and experiences.

It's one of the reasons I am so violently opposed to the propaganda
and smear campaigns by Stephen Barrett / Healthfraud / quackbusters
and their biased ilk who rage against scientists and physicians
studying MCS ... he must be so proud of causing so many of them to
spend years defending themselves against the lawsuits & inquisitions
instead of working on MCS research.

I believe Dr. Robert Sinaiko was one of these who endured unspeakable
legal harassment for his work on this important field.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Sinaiko.htm

Barrett, unlicensed himself and never board certified in anything,
clearly made a war cry:

From my deposition in the SLAPP suit I won against him.

>I was shocked that Barrett wrote of the clinical ecologists who believe in MCS, "most of them should have their licenses revoked." ...

I'm interested in your comments.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org