PDA

View Full Version : should Christian young ladies be spanked by mom?

August 16th 06, 01:28 AM
Hello,
My name is Kristi. I am a 20 year old female. I have never been
spanked growing up. My mother and father spared the rod hence spoiling
me the child. Am I too old now? I don't seem to think so. However, my
spiritual mom does believe so. Is she right? Or should she be able to
spank me in certain situations? I think that if I was spanked that I
would act a lot better. But every time that I bring it up to her she
gives me a lecture about me being too old. Is there anything I can do
to change her mind? Should I continue to ask her to spank me? I do
believe that I am her child even more so than my biological parents.
Please help me!

0:->
August 16th 06, 02:40 AM
wrote:
> Hello,
> My name is Kristi. I am a 20 year old female. I have never been
> spanked growing up. My mother and father spared the rod hence spoiling
> me the child. Am I too old now? I don't seem to think so. However, my
> spiritual mom does believe so. Is she right? Or should she be able to
> spank me in certain situations? I think that if I was spanked that I
> would act a lot better. But every time that I bring it up to her she
> gives me a lecture about me being too old. Is there anything I can do
> to change her mind? Should I continue to ask her to spank me? I do
> believe that I am her child even more so than my biological parents.
> Please help me!

You'll find more of the "help" you wish in the spanking fetish
newsgroups, child. Go there.

This ng is supposed to be a serious discussion of parental use of
spanking as discipline, not spanking for erotic pleasure.

Besides, the real spanking advocates here are in denial that spanking
children on their glutius maximus is erotic stimulation.

They'd prefer to lie to themselves, and hide from their own orgasmic
pleasure when they were spanked as children.

0:->

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)

Doan
August 16th 06, 03:52 PM
On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, 0:-> wrote:

> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > My name is Kristi. I am a 20 year old female. I have never been
> > spanked growing up. My mother and father spared the rod hence spoiling
> > me the child. Am I too old now? I don't seem to think so. However, my
> > spiritual mom does believe so. Is she right? Or should she be able to
> > spank me in certain situations? I think that if I was spanked that I
> > would act a lot better. But every time that I bring it up to her she
> > gives me a lecture about me being too old. Is there anything I can do
> > to change her mind? Should I continue to ask her to spank me? I do
> > believe that I am her child even more so than my biological parents.
> > Please help me!
>
> You'll find more of the "help" you wish in the spanking fetish
> newsgroups, child. Go there.
>
> This ng is supposed to be a serious discussion of parental use of
> spanking as discipline, not spanking for erotic pleasure.
>
> Besides, the real spanking advocates here are in denial that spanking
> children on their glutius maximus is erotic stimulation.

Hihihi! So did you give your kid "erotic stimulation" when you spanked
your kid? Come on, Kane! Fess up!

> They'd prefer to lie to themselves, and hide from their own orgasmic
> pleasure when they were spanked as children.

Did you ask LaVonne to see if she got "orgasmic pleasure" when she were
spanked (and muffled) by her parents? ;-)

AF

0:->
August 16th 06, 05:07 PM
Doan wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, 0:-> wrote:
>
>> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> My name is Kristi. I am a 20 year old female. I have never been
>>> spanked growing up. My mother and father spared the rod hence spoiling
>>> me the child. Am I too old now? I don't seem to think so. However, my
>>> spiritual mom does believe so. Is she right? Or should she be able to
>>> spank me in certain situations? I think that if I was spanked that I
>>> would act a lot better. But every time that I bring it up to her she
>>> gives me a lecture about me being too old. Is there anything I can do
>>> to change her mind? Should I continue to ask her to spank me? I do
>>> believe that I am her child even more so than my biological parents.
>>> Please help me!
>> You'll find more of the "help" you wish in the spanking fetish
>> newsgroups, child. Go there.
>>
>> This ng is supposed to be a serious discussion of parental use of
>> spanking as discipline, not spanking for erotic pleasure.
>>
>> Besides, the real spanking advocates here are in denial that spanking
>> children on their glutius maximus is erotic stimulation.
>>
> Hihihi! So did you give your kid "erotic stimulation" when you spanked
> your kid? Come on, Kane! Fess up!

Not through all that heavy winter bedding, and it being only once it
hardly seems perverse.

I'd be more interested in how many times you were swatted on your bare
bottom and if your mother got off on it.

>> They'd prefer to lie to themselves, and hide from their own orgasmic
>> pleasure when they were spanked as children.
>>
> Did you ask LaVonne to see if she got "orgasmic pleasure" when she were
> spanked (and muffled) by her parents? ;-)

Why would I want to ask her that?

You are one of the sickos here, obviously, more interested in this.

> AF

There there, little monkeyboy. You'll get over your mommy and daddy
getting off on spanking you. <pats little monkeyboy on head>

0:->

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)

Sharon Long
August 16th 06, 06:05 PM
"0:->" > wrote in message
> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> My name is Kristi. I am a 20 year old female. I have never been
>> spanked growing up. My mother and father spared the rod hence spoiling
>> me the child. Am I too old now? I don't seem to think so. However, my
>> spiritual mom does believe so. Is she right? Or should she be able to
>> spank me in certain situations? I think that if I was spanked that I
>> would act a lot better. But every time that I bring it up to her she
>> gives me a lecture about me being too old. Is there anything I can do
>> to change her mind? Should I continue to ask her to spank me? I do
>> believe that I am her child even more so than my biological parents.
>> Please help me!
>
> You'll find more of the "help" you wish in the spanking fetish newsgroups,
> child. Go there.
>
> This ng is supposed to be a serious discussion of parental use of spanking
> as discipline, not spanking for erotic pleasure.
>
> Besides, the real spanking advocates here are in denial that spanking
> children on their glutius maximus is erotic stimulation.
>
> They'd prefer to lie to themselves, and hide from their own orgasmic
> pleasure when they were spanked as children.

OMG Butch - I fell off my freakin stool - you are apt to say just about any
nonsense you feel like and call it fact. You folks crack me up Butch - lol

> 0:->
>

> --
> "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what
> to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb
> contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)

August 16th 06, 10:43 PM
0:-> wrote:
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > My name is Kristi. I am a 20 year old female. I have never been
> > spanked growing up. My mother and father spared the rod hence spoiling
> > me the child. Am I too old now? I don't seem to think so. However, my
> > spiritual mom does believe so. Is she right? Or should she be able to
> > spank me in certain situations? I think that if I was spanked that I
> > would act a lot better. But every time that I bring it up to her she
> > gives me a lecture about me being too old. Is there anything I can do
> > to change her mind? Should I continue to ask her to spank me? I do
> > believe that I am her child even more so than my biological parents.
> > Please help me!
>
> You'll find more of the "help" you wish in the spanking fetish
> newsgroups, child. Go there.
>
> This ng is supposed to be a serious discussion of parental use of
> spanking as discipline, not spanking for erotic pleasure.
>
> Besides, the real spanking advocates here are in denial that spanking
> children on their glutius maximus is erotic stimulation.
>
> They'd prefer to lie to themselves, and hide from their own orgasmic
> pleasure when they were spanked as children.
>
> 0:->
>

> --
> "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what
> to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb
> contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)

look I;m serious Im not talking about nothing nasty man!

0:->
August 16th 06, 10:44 PM
wrote:
> 0:-> wrote:
>> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>> My name is Kristi. I am a 20 year old female. I have never been
>>> spanked growing up. My mother and father spared the rod hence spoiling
>>> me the child. Am I too old now? I don't seem to think so. However, my
>>> spiritual mom does believe so. Is she right? Or should she be able to
>>> spank me in certain situations? I think that if I was spanked that I
>>> would act a lot better. But every time that I bring it up to her she
>>> gives me a lecture about me being too old. Is there anything I can do
>>> to change her mind? Should I continue to ask her to spank me? I do
>>> believe that I am her child even more so than my biological parents.
>>> Please help me!
>> You'll find more of the "help" you wish in the spanking fetish
>> newsgroups, child. Go there.
>>
>> This ng is supposed to be a serious discussion of parental use of
>> spanking as discipline, not spanking for erotic pleasure.
>>
>> Besides, the real spanking advocates here are in denial that spanking
>> children on their glutius maximus is erotic stimulation.
>>
>> They'd prefer to lie to themselves, and hide from their own orgasmic
>> pleasure when they were spanked as children.
>>
>> 0:->
>>

>> --
>> "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what
>> to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb
>> contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
>
> look I;m serious Im not talking about nothing nasty man!

Yep.

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)

Greegor
August 16th 06, 11:24 PM
ROFL!

GodIsMy:
Whatever you do, don't feel like a FREAK!

Do you consider the "mom" who spanks you
more of a Foster or an Adoptive Mom? :)

Doan
August 17th 06, 05:20 PM
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, 0:-> wrote:

> Doan wrote:

> >> You'll find more of the "help" you wish in the spanking fetish
> >> newsgroups, child. Go there.
> >>
> >> This ng is supposed to be a serious discussion of parental use of
> >> spanking as discipline, not spanking for erotic pleasure.
> >>
> >> Besides, the real spanking advocates here are in denial that spanking
> >> children on their glutius maximus is erotic stimulation.
> >>
> > Hihihi! So did you give your kid "erotic stimulation" when you spanked
> > your kid? Come on, Kane! Fess up!
>
> Not through all that heavy winter bedding, and it being only once it
> hardly seems perverse.

Hahaha! So much the claim that you don't know where "the line" is and
might have crossed it! Are you always this STUPID?

> I'd be more interested in how many times you were swatted on your bare
> bottom and if your mother got off on it.

Hihihi! Why would you be interested in that, sicko?

> >> They'd prefer to lie to themselves, and hide from their own orgasmic
> >> pleasure when they were spanked as children.
> >>
> > Did you ask LaVonne to see if she got "orgasmic pleasure" when she were
> > spanked (and muffled) by her parents? ;-)
>
> Why would I want to ask her that?

Because you are a sicko! ;-)

> You are one of the sickos here, obviously, more interested in this.

I wasn't the one talking about "orgasmic pleasusre", STUPID!

> > AF
> >
> There there, little monkeyboy. You'll get over your mommy and daddy
> getting off on spanking you. <pats little monkeyboy on head>

Have your kid gotten over you getting off while spanking your kid? ;-)

Doan

> 0:->
>

> --
> "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what
> to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb
> contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)

Jennie
August 21st 06, 04:46 AM
wrote:

> Should I continue to ask her to spank me?
> Please help me!

Yes, of course you should continue to ask her. Buy her a paddle and a
strap and ask her to use them.

Good luck

Jennie

Greegor
August 21st 06, 09:36 PM
Jennie: How come you didn't sell her the "strict machine"? :)