PDA

View Full Version : Inositol play a important role in cell membrane of brain

john
August 17th 06, 06:22 AM
Inositol plays an important part in the health of cell membranes
especially the specialized cells in the brain, bone marrow, eyes and
intestines. Inositol is available from wheat germ, brewers yeast.
bananas, liver, brown rice, oat flakes, nuts, unrefined.
For more info....
http://www.herbs-wholesale.com/Inositol/328/1/Inositol.htm

Vaccine-man
August 18th 06, 12:14 AM
john wrote:
> Inositol plays an important part in the health of cell membranes
> especially the specialized cells in the brain, bone marrow, eyes and
> intestines. Inositol is available from wheat germ, brewers yeast.
> bananas, liver, brown rice, oat flakes, nuts, unrefined.
> For more info....
> http://www.herbs-wholesale.com/Inositol/328/1/Inositol.htm

Are you kidding me? Inositol plays an important role in *every* living
cell, even pathogenic bacteria, which like it so much they exploit it
during infection.

Jeff
August 18th 06, 02:55 AM
"john" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Inositol plays an important part in the health of cell membranes
> especially the specialized cells in the brain, bone marrow, eyes and
> intestines. Inositol is available from wheat germ, brewers yeast.
> bananas, liver, brown rice, oat flakes, nuts, unrefined.
> For more info....
> http://www.herbs-wholesale.com/Inositol/328/1/Inositol.htm

Spam reported to: