PDA

View Full Version : Re: FAMILY COURTS LIKE WITCHFINDER GENERAL

Greegor
November 4th 06, 05:01 AM
Kane wrote
> ...snip the 'opinions' of a blogger....

What BLOGGER? It's a news story.
Do you know what an MP is in England Kane?

....Birmingham MP John Hemming
....written to the Attorney General demanding a inquiry
....Hemming, the MP for Yardley

0:-> wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
> > http://thestirrer.blogspot.com/2006/10/family-courts-like-witchfinder-general.html

> > FAMILY COURTS "LIKE WITCHFINDER GENERAL"
>
> ...snip the 'opinions' of a blogger....
>
> You might notice how seldom we use the muttered scribblings of bloggers
> as authoritative evidence for support for our claims here, Greg.
>
> There is a reason.
>
> Want to guess what it might be?

0:->
November 5th 06, 01:18 AM
Greegor wrote:
> Kane wrote
> > ...snip the 'opinions' of a blogger....
>
> What BLOGGER? It's a news story.
> Do you know what an MP is in England Kane?

The blogger that cherry picked this particular article and posted it,
Greg. Can't you read and URL?

http://thestirrer.blogspot.com/2006/10/family-courts-like-witchfinder-general.html

Now tell me that's not a biased agenda posting, Greg. Go ahead, I need
a laugh.

You seem to have zero understanding of media of any kind, Greg. You
will believe, at the drop of a bias, usually compatible with your own,
any damn thing claimed by them.

You examine nothing for fact...just like swallowing for years, the lie
that "hearsay" is not admissible as evidence in criminal trials..

You are dumb as a stump.

You get all kinds of useful information here and inveriably reject what
works and keep the lies, spin, factless crappola ... AND try to pass
them on to others as gospel.

> ...Birmingham MP John Hemming
> ...written to the Attorney General demanding a inquiry
> ...Hemming, the MP for Yardley

I know what an MP is Child, and they are what representatives of the
public are here. POLITICIANS.

They will say what garners the vote, stupid.

And nearly all of it that isn't just evasive nonsense, is heavily
biased to influence VOTING, nothing else, stupid boy.

When ARE you going to become an adult, Greg? With adult understanding
of the world?

0:->

> 0:-> wrote:
> > Greegor wrote:
> > > http://thestirrer.blogspot.com/2006/10/family-courts-like-witchfinder-general.html

> > > FAMILY COURTS "LIKE WITCHFINDER GENERAL"
> >
> > ...snip the 'opinions' of a blogger....
> >
> > You might notice how seldom we use the muttered scribblings of bloggers
> > as authoritative evidence for support for our claims here, Greg.
> >
> > There is a reason.
> >
> > Want to guess what it might be?

Greegor
November 6th 06, 05:45 AM
What's the name of the blogger?

0:->
November 6th 06, 04:44 PM
.... as Greg is much much more stupid than they.

Greegor wrote:
> What's the name of the blogger?

He does not list his name. Oddly enough.

Are you really suggesting 'he' is some kind of authoritative source
from out of some brain trust?

Stupid, here's his vitae as posted on his blog:

http://www.blogger.com/profile/24178899

The Stirrer

* Gender: male
* Industry: Publishing
* Occupation: Journalist and film maker
* Location: United Kingdom

In the form field for "Team Members" there isn't an entry, so he's a
single person.

In England if you critcise the government you might find yourself in
considerably more difficulty than here, despite rumors that we have
lost the right to habeas corpus....no US Citizen has lost that
right.....just being lied about.

The man does not want to be known.

I presume he thinks he'd be in danger, or his friends and family.

What do you think?

Now apologise for posting a highly biased opinion piece cherry picked
by a single obviously biased source (political hack, stupid) and see if
you can find some authoritative source or sources that clearly
indicates that the phenomena behind the lable "MSbP" are non existent
or extremely rare.

We'll wait here for you.

Say, why don't you poll folks that work in paediatric units of
hospitals. Who could be more of an authority than them....but of
course, "the are just in it for the funding." R R R R R

Like foster parents.

See reading list below. YOU won't read it. YOU won't learn. YOU can't
afford to. But others might benefit.

This is a dangerous and serious mental illness that profits no one,
Greg. It sickens and kills children and it should never be out of the
spotlight. There is much more research to be done on it and much more
that needs to be done to recognize it sooner and put a stop to it
sooner.

Like every area of child abuse it is terribly underreported, but unlike
most, there are more opportunities to spot it early on in hospital,
where most of the action desired by the one with the mental abberation
must take place to meet their need for attention and care and sympathy
and recognition as an :"heroic" parent.

You do no service to, and in fact endanger children, by your rabid
campaign to discredit the syndrom rather than someone that likely
misdiagnosed it....who, by the way, has been vindicated...notice yet?

Kane

http://adc.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/86/4/230

http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/links/doi/10.1046/j.1440-1754.2001.00651.x/abs/

http://www.springerlink.com/content/6kfy347vcb8ur09n/
[[[ and no, this isn't 'Jerry Springer,' it's a highly respected
research materials source portal.]]]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/low/health/medical_notes/3528517.stm