PDA

View Full Version : Re: WITCHHUNT style ""Judgement""

Greegor
November 10th 06, 07:16 PM
Example 17
In an evaluation session, a three-year-old girl poked a toy cat with a
tinkertoy. Her parents also reported that she tried to poke the cat at

home. (The parents gave great attention to this behavior, which, not
surprisingly, continued and escalated.)

This was interpreted by the evaluator in terms of reenactment and
repetition and was seen as supporting the belief that the child had had

a tinkertoy stuck up her genitals by a four-year-old boy at the day
care center (this supposedly happened in the lunch room with a teacher
present). The poking of the toy cat with the tinkertoy was seen as
symbolic for the boy poking her. The evaluator claimed that the child
was working through her trauma by repeating her own victimization. The

play was interpreted as supporting the reality of the alleged abuse
(which was unsubstantiated by child protection).

0:->
November 10th 06, 08:35 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Example 17
> In an evaluation session, a three-year-old girl poked a toy cat with a
> tinkertoy. Her parents also reported that she tried to poke the cat at
>
> home. (The parents gave great attention to this behavior, which, not
> surprisingly, continued and escalated.)
>
> This was interpreted by the evaluator in terms of reenactment and
> repetition and was seen as supporting the belief that the child had had
>
> a tinkertoy stuck up her genitals by a four-year-old boy at the day
> care center (this supposedly happened in the lunch room with a teacher
> present). The poking of the toy cat with the tinkertoy was seen as
> symbolic for the boy poking her. The evaluator claimed that the child
> was working through her trauma by repeating her own victimization. The
>
> play was interpreted as supporting the reality of the alleged abuse
> (which was unsubstantiated by child protection).

R R R ...proving the system works.

Yet, CPS has been criticized here for unsubstantiating when in fact
there was abuse.

Nothing if not consistent, Greg....RR R R R R RR

Nothing like little anecdotal renditions to prove the whole is corrupt,
right?

Now about that advice to use a crime in court...... 0:->

Greegor
November 13th 06, 08:55 AM
Kane wrote
> Nothing like little anecdotal renditions
> to prove the whole is corrupt, right?

That's like saying there is only one rotten apple in the barrel
after shipment across country by rail.

Or like saying you only have one cockroach, or one mouse.

A bureaucracy as large as CPS that catches workers
doing such things and DOESN'T get rid of them is
not going to magically get better.

I hear California has a law that when a worker gets
nailed in a Civil Rights suit, they must be FIRED.

It's costly for the agency too!

Maybe they should weed out the scofflaw caseworkers
before the law suits gobble up all the funding.....

PS - Doesn't the outfit whose website I quoted
do "Expert Witness" against the agencies and contractors?

That's a big collection of anecdotes!

I wonder how much settlement money that list represents!?

If they did stuff that stupid to YOUR FAMILY,
how many millions would you sue for?

Remember the lawyers take half. Are settlements tax exempt?

Re: WITCHHUNT style ""Judgement""

> Misuse of psychological tests in forensic settings
> http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/misuse.php
> Example 16
>
> A client was given the penile plethysmograph and it was found that his
> highest level of arousal was to adult females followed by four-year-old
> females and 12-year-old females. This was used to support the
> conclusion that the client was a possible pedophile who therefore had
> been untruthful in his denial of child sexual abuse.

0:->
November 13th 06, 05:02 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Kane wrote
> > Nothing like little anecdotal renditions
> > to prove the whole is corrupt, right?
>
> That's like saying there is only one rotten apple in the barrel
> after shipment across country by rail.
>
> Or like saying you only have one cockroach, or one mouse.

....or one abuse of a child by bio parents, or only one bio parent
abusing, or only one child being abused?

> A bureaucracy as large as CPS that catches workers
> doing such things and DOESN'T get rid of them is
> not going to magically get better.

They do when they can. They have a union, and with management level
staff, contracts to get sued over, and they do. Often, as in other
government and even business, it's less expensive to either stock
holders, or tax payers, to nullify their effect by giving them scut
work to do until you bore them out of the company or agency.

Very common practice.

Why, Greg.

Well, it's simple. A suit happy undeserving demographic.

Know anyone like that?

> I hear California has a law that when a worker gets
> nailed in a Civil Rights suit, they must be FIRED.

Won't fly. That's unconstitutional.

But feel free to show us that law. I'd like to read it and see if I can
find caselaw on it, if in fact any such law exists.

You just make things up as you go along in every post, and apparently
in every little thought you have.

> It's costly for the agency too!

What is?

> Maybe they should weed out the scofflaw caseworkers
> before the law suits gobble up all the funding.....

Maybe you should stop dreaming about "your case" that it's looking more
and more like you are lying about alltogether, and it's possible
outcome, and get in the real world.

> PS - Doesn't the outfit whose website I quoted
> do "Expert Witness" against the agencies and contractors?

I missed that post. Can you direct me to it please?

> That's a big collection of anecdotes!

Against what proportions? We have 300 million people.

> I wonder how much settlement money that list represents!?

Of course you do.

> If they did stuff that stupid to YOUR FAMILY,
> how many millions would you sue for?

The operant words here, "IF" and "stuff."

> Remember the lawyers take half. Are settlements tax exempt?

One, citations please on the fee structure, and two, you tell us. It's
more important to you at this point, is it not?

> Re: WITCHHUNT style ""Judgement""
>
> > Misuse of psychological tests in forensic settings
> > http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/misuse.php
> > Example 16
> >
> > A client was given the penile plethysmograph and it was found that his
> > highest level of arousal was to adult females followed by four-year-old
> > females and 12-year-old females. This was used to support the
> > conclusion that the client was a possible pedophile who therefore had
> > been untruthful in his denial of child sexual abuse.

The question here would be, did this "conclusion" fly? Was a case
prosecuted and who won?

If the state, naughty naughty. If the man, then it turned out just as
our system is set up to do...with the innocent going free.

You got a problem with that?

You really should read this and then discuss if this website and it's
authors might not just have a motive to cherry pick cases and present
them with a slant, a little on the bias, as they say in the tailoring
business.

http://www.deltabravo.net/custody/about.php

Read the mission statement, doofus.

You are such a pushover for propaganda, Greg. But then Douggie knows
that, as do the rest of us. For different reasons, of course.

0:->