PDA

View Full Version : Re: Christine case...It's rolling! LMFAO

0:->
November 17th 06, 03:32 AM
Michael© wrote:
...snip....

> The net cop Kane A.K.A. Don Fisher will be watching!
>
> LMAO
>
> Oregon State Police will be monitoring this group too because Don Fisher
> is such an important man! He has the State Police protecting him just
> like the governor does!
>
> LMAO
>
> The wheels are greased! Let 'em roll Don Fisher, you ****ing piece of
> ****! I hope someone cuts your ****ing head off and ****s down your
> throat while your wife and kids watch!

So then, Can I presume that this is something you feel so strongly about
you will do it yourself if another won't?

> They rolling yet?

You'll have to ask them.

> LMFAO

Keep laughing. The sound will be a good way to find you.

> Michael©®™

Keep posting. I need just a bit more.

A little side note. When you came to my neighborhood we got your picture.

You are one of three visitors, and it's not going to be hard to find out
which you are, if push comes to shove.

Michael. You still don't get it. You are so full of yourself you presume
that everyone else is bluffing.

I don't bluff. Believe it or not. And live with your belief.

Your collected posts, your website information, your claims of being a
sworn LEO, all are there for the pickin'.

And here, for the pickin' as well.

Is all this ego inflating so badly needed by you you'd take such chances
as you just did?

You have a wonderful life, now. Yah hear?

Kane