PDA

View Full Version : FL DCF big fined $80K and faces more for ignoring what Judges order

Greegor
December 9th 06, 10:52 PM
Get it before it's removed! Lucy D. Hadi BIO!
www.dcf.state.fl.us/admin/docs/hadibio.pdf

Resignation letter amendment
http://www.miami.com/multimedia/miami/news/hadi_resignation.pdf

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-chadi2dec02,0,5202874.story?coll=sfla-news-broward

DCF chief retires one day after she is fined

Lucy Hadi kept mentally ill in jail

By Bill Hirschman And Mark Hollis
South Florida Sun-Sentinel
Posted December 2 2006

Lucy Hadi, the embattled head of Florida's chief social services
agency, announced Friday that she was retiring -- one day after a judge
fined her $80,000 for not transferring mentally ill people out of jails
and into treatment hospitals.

Her departure as secretary of the Department of Children & Families
takes effect at the end of January so that she can help in the
transition to a successor.

Hadi, 60, told staffers her retirement had nothing to do with
contempt-of-court proceedings pending in five counties including
Broward and Miami-Dade, a spokesman said.

She had resigned Nov. 7 as a formality to let Gov.-elect Charlie Crist
name his own department head. But she wrote Gov. Jeb Bush Friday that
she wanted to amend her resignation to "retire from state service."

Hadi had not been asked to leave either by Bush or Crist, said Al
Zimmerman, her spokesman. Bush aides agreed. "There's no connection,"
said spokesman Anthony Deluise. "None."

Zimmerman said, "She had thought about retiring [before] and thought
this was a good time to do it."

Her decision comes as the agency is accused of leaving in jail more
than 300 felony suspects found incompetent to stand trial or not guilty
by reason of insanity.

Agency officials say they do not have enough space in its mental
hospitals to comply with the growing number of judges' orders to
confine such defendants in locked down treatment centers.

On Thursday, Pinellas County Circuit Judge Crockett Farnell fined Hadi
after threatening to put her in jail if DCF did not explain why it was
ignoring court orders.

In Broward, Circuit Judge Martin Bidwell is expected to rule on a
similar case next week. A similar ruling in Miami-Dade is on appeal.

When Hadi took the job in December 2004, she became the fourth
secretary in six years to oversee one of the most criticized agencies
in the state.

DCF had been reorganized twice by legislators because of mismanagement
dating back a decade. The agency lost track of hundreds of children in
its care and Jerry Regier, Hadi's predecessor, was accused of influence
peddling and favoritism in contracts.

At the time of her appointment, Hadi had already spent 24 years as an
administrator in DCF's predecessor agency. She once resigned her agency
job following a 1993 grand jury investigation into a botched
multimillion-dollar computer contract.

As secretary, Hadi drove the agency to be more accountable, said DCF
officials like Jack Moss, the Broward-based administrator who oversees
several South Florida counties. Now "everyone in the department from
front-line staff to the senior management is responsible for
performance measures that they have some control over," Moss said.

Some longtime children's advocates praised Hadi and said her decision
came as a surprise. Several sources said Hadi had been balancing her
high-pressure state job with caring for an ailing husband.

"I am very disappointed," said state Sen. Nan Rich, a Weston Democrat
who has headed legislative panels on social services. "I had really
hoped that she would continue on in the Crist administration. Lucy is
one of the most competent, knowledgeable people in regards to the
issues facing children and families."

Rich credited Hadi's leadership for large funding increases and other
changes that have "turned around what was a pretty dysfunctional
bureaucracy." She "stabilized a system that has caused so much
heartache over the years," Rich said.

At the same time, critics such as Broward Public Defender Howard
Finkelstein say the agency remains troubled, covering up problems with
statistics and underfunded to perform tasks it was created for.

http://www.northcountrygazette.org/articles/120406MovesToRecuse.html

Originally Posted - December 4, 2006

Florida DCF Moves To Remove Judge From Inmate Case

TAMPA---A spokesman for the Florida Department of Children and Families
says that attorneys for the social services agency have filed a motion
for the recusal of Sixth Circuit Court Judge Crockett Farnell from a
case involving DCF's failure to timely transfer mentally ill inmates to
secure hospital facilities.

By law, once an inmate has been declared mentally incompetent to stand
trial, they must be transferred to a secure hospital facility within 15
days. There are currently 300 inmates statewide who have been held in
county jails longer than the requisite 15 days due to a shortage of
beds in state hospitals.

According to DCF spokesman Al Zimmerman, the motion seeks Farnell's
removal "on the basis that we do not believe the judge can be objective
on either case".

The other case to which he's referring is the contempt case of DCF
secretary Lucy Hadi. Late last month Farnell charged Hadi with seven
counts of indirect criminal contempt which could subject her to jail
time if found guilty, saying that Hadi had ignored his order to move
the inmates. On Thursday, Farnell fined Hadi $80,000 and on Friday,
Hadi, 60, submitted her resignation.

It's likely that she will remain at the agency until the end of January
or until Governor-elect Charlie Crist appoints a replacement.

The St. Petersburg Times reported that Farnell had stated that he would
"love to" jail Hadi and DCF says his comment indicates that he can't be
impartial in the matter.

After Hadi was charged with contempt, DCF said it had found $5 million
to fund 85 more beds by mid-December but said that more money was
needed to solve the problem. They had allocated another $6.8 million
from the 2006 budget in October to fund 87 beds.

Bob Dillinger, Pinellas-Pasco public defender who had pushed the issue
to place the mentally ill inmates in facilities where they could
receive mental health treatment said that he didn't feel it was Hadi's
fault but rather the Governor's for failure to authorize adequate
funding.

Several inmates at the Pinellas County Jail who should have been
transferred gouged their eyes out.

In October, Farnell had ruled that the social services agency was in
contempt for placing mentally ill inmates in jeopardy by failing to
comply with the state law. Due to a shortage of beds and funding, some
300 inmates statewide have been waiting more than three months for a
bed in mental health facilities.

In late September, Farnell ruled that he would fine DCF $1,000 a day,
at the expense of the taxpayer, for each mentally ill inmate who
remained in the Pinellas County Jail more than 15 days.

An agency spokesman said it would appeal Crockett's ruling. Although
Hadi is personally liable for the fine, the spokesman said the state
would pay it if the appeal failed.
http://www.northcountrygazette.org/articles/120206ShowdownLooming.html

DCF and Hadi are scheduled to reappear before Farnell on Dec. 14 for
another hearing and Farnell could levy even more sanctions if the
inmates still have not been moved.

Hadi also faces similar court hearings in both Jacksonville and Miami
this week and judges there have commented that they may also find her
in contempt. 12-04-06

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061202/NEWS/612020416/1039

Photo of Lucy Hadi
http://imgsrv.theledger.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=LL&Date=20061202&Category=NEWS&ArtNo=612020416&Ref=AR&Profile=1039&MaxW=250

Published Saturday, December 2, 2006
AMID LEGAL CONFRONTATION

Florida's DCF Chief Says She Won't Stay
Lucy Hadi announces her retirement a day after a judge fined her
$80,000.

By ALEX LEARY, CHRIST TISCH & STEVE BOUSQUET
St. Petersburg Times

TALLAHASSEE - Florida's top child welfare official abruptly announced
her retirement Friday, a day after a Pinellas judge fined her $80,000
for not moving mentally ill jail inmates to hospitals.

Lucy Hadi, secretary of the Department of Children and Families and a
30-year veteran of state government, did not mention the legal
confrontation in a letter to Gov. Jeb Bush, saying only that "it is
time for me to do my advocacy from a different place."

In an interview, Hadi said her decision was prompted by "an
accumulation of things," not just the court action.

"I never wanted to be the punch drunk boxer in the ring not knowing
when it was time to leave," said Hadi, 60. "You just know when it's
time."

Her letter said she was willing to stay on the job until the end of
January. Hadi said she told George LeMieux, chief of state to
Gov.-elect Charlie Crist, that she would leave sooner if they wanted.

Hadi said she had not been offered the job of DCF secretary in Crist's
administration.

Her announcement did nothing to ease the tensions between the state and
a judge.

Pinellas Circuit Judge Crockett Farnell said Friday he plans to study
whether he can target Bush with fines or contempt charges.

"He's the one who drives the ship," Farnell told the St. Petersburg
Times. "I need to have somebody to apply the pressure to. I will do
whatever I have to do to get these guys some relief."

Farnell is out of line, said Kristy Campbell, a Bush spokeswoman. "If
this is true, it's dramatic overreaching by the judge and it is
absolutely disappointing he is not even trying to remain objective or
appear to remain objective."

Farnell said he was shocked by Hadi's retirement, but had no regrets
about fining her or threatening to jail her.

"I don't know of any other way to get everybody's attention to
understand what this situation is and what the conditions are like for
these poor folks," he said.

Farnell fined Hadi, saying she failed to comply with his orders to move
10 inmates from the Pinellas jail to a state hospital and for missing a
deadline to appeal.

(Polk County also has had significant delays in transferring inmates
with severe mental illness from the county jail into state hospitals.
As of Friday, there were 19 inmates at the Polk County Jail who had
been judged incompetent to stand trial. Thirteen of them had waited
longer than the legally mandated 15 days. An examination by The Ledger
last spring found some mentally ill Polk inmates waited months before
they were transferred.)

Farnell said he didn't know if Hadi would still face the fines or
contempt charges or if a successor or second-in-command would.

When she was fined, Hadi already faced criminal contempt charges for
keeping the inmates in jail longer than the 15 days Florida law allows.
At the time, the DCF had a wait list for beds topping more than 300
people, leaving patients in jail for an average of three months.

After the contempt charges, the agency said it had found $5 million for
more beds but acknowledged more funding was needed to remedy the
problem.

House Democrats on Friday called for the issue to be added to the
agenda for the Legislature's special session in January. The session
was called to deal only with property insurance.

Pinellas-Pasco public defender Bob Dillinger, whose office sought the
recent rulings from Farnell, said he was sad to see Hadi step down. He
thinks Gov. Bush is more responsible for the problem than Hadi, who he
suspects wanted more funding but was turned down by the governor's
office.

"I think it's a shame that it had to happen to her when in reality,
it's my belief that it's the governor's fault," Dillinger said.

"The governor drives the bus on this type of funding," he added. "The
governor's office tells agencies what they'll fund and won't fund. I
have a feeling she was told ,'You're not getting any more than this for
beds.'"

Campbell scoffed at that suggestion, saying Bush takes proposed budget
request from agencies and makes recommendations to the Legislature. She
said there was a $34 million increase in funding for mental health in
the past fiscal year but that there was a corresponding increase in
need, resulting in the bed shortage.

Dillinger said he had no regrets about pushing the issue.

"The problem had to be addressed. We had to do what we had to do," he
said. "When people are pulling their eyes out because they're not
getting treatment, something has to be done."

Bush issued a statement praising Hadi's service. "Through adoption,
Medicaid reform and community-based care, Secretary Hadi has
demonstrated a heart for the hurting and compassion for children in
crisis."

Over the long arc of her career, Hadi worked for both Gov. Lawton
Chiles, a Democrat, and Bush, a Republican. She worked in the state
Senate as a staff member on the Ways and Means Committee, as chief of
staff for Lt. Gov. Toni Jennings and as interim director of the state
Agency for Workforce Innovation.

She had a previous stint with the agency she now runs, but it too ended
in controversy. More than a decade ago, Hadi was embroiled in a
conflict involving a faulty computer system at the agency. A grand jury
report said Hadi's actions "can only be considered improper and wrong."
But she described her role as coming aboard at a bad time, and two
years ago, Bush asked her to return and lead the DCF.

0:->
December 9th 06, 11:14 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Get it before it's removed! Lucy D. Hadi BIO!
> www.dcf.state.fl.us/admin/docs/hadibio.pdf

Wow! That makes it sound like there's something incriminating in it. I
see a regular CV, nothing incriminating at all.

> Resignation letter amendment
> http://www.miami.com/multimedia/miami/news/hadi_resignation.pdf

Say, little one, did you miss this?

"Her decision comes as the agency is accused of leaving in jail more
than 300 felony suspects found incompetent to stand trial or not guilty
by reason of insanity.

Agency officials say they do not have enough space in its mental
hospitals to comply with the growing number of judges' orders to
confine such defendants in locked down treatment centers.

On Thursday, Pinellas County Circuit Judge Crockett Farnell fined Hadi
after threatening to put her in jail if DCF did not explain why it was
ignoring court orders. "

Looks to me like the 'close down the facilities central hospitals and
send them all home" has come home to roost .

The judge should be fining the legislators whose names were on various
bills and or committees that made that silliness happen.

Wanna bet they did in fact tell the judge they didn't have beds for
those folks?

And Greg, as usual, it IS about money.

If the state has not built enough lock down facilities to house those
three hundred, how is that the director's fault?

Or do you think she should have just turned them out on the street?

Give us your honest opinion, Greg.

Personally I think it would pencil out to about 300 million bucks to
build enough units to hold that many. Building costs are really high
these days, and it's not just a matter of setting up some Quinset Huts,
now is it?

Man you are something else, Greg.

You'd kick a crippled dog for not pullin' the sled, wouldn't you,
little boy.

0:->

> [...]
> Medicaid reform and community-based care, Secretary Hadi has
> demonstrated a heart for the hurting and compassion for children in
> crisis."
>
> Over the long arc of her career, Hadi worked for both Gov. Lawton
> Chiles, a Democrat, and Bush, a Republican. She worked in the state
> Senate as a staff member on the Ways and Means Committee, as chief of
> staff for Lt. Gov. Toni Jennings and as interim director of the state
> Agency for Workforce Innovation.
>
> She had a previous stint with the agency she now runs, but it too ended
> in controversy. More than a decade ago, Hadi was embroiled in a
> conflict involving a faulty computer system at the agency. A grand jury
> report said Hadi's actions "can only be considered improper and wrong."
> But she described her role as coming aboard at a bad time, and two
> years ago, Bush asked her to return and lead the DCF.

Dan Sullivan
December 10th 06, 03:19 AM
Greegor wrote:
> Get it before it's removed! Lucy D. Hadi BIO!
> www.dcf.state.fl.us/admin/docs/hadibio.pdf
>
> Resignation letter amendment
> http://www.miami.com/multimedia/miami/news/hadi_resignation.pdf
>

> http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-chadi2dec02,0,5202874.story?coll=sfla-news-broward
>
> DCF chief retires one day after she is fined
>
> Lucy Hadi kept mentally ill in jail
>
> By Bill Hirschman And Mark Hollis
> South Florida Sun-Sentinel
> Posted December 2 2006
>

> Lucy Hadi, the embattled head of Florida's chief social services
> agency, announced Friday that she was retiring -- one day after a judge
> fined her $80,000 for not transferring mentally ill people out of jails
> and into treatment hospitals.
>
> Her departure as secretary of the Department of Children & Families
> takes effect at the end of January so that she can help in the
> transition to a successor.
>
> Hadi, 60, told staffers her retirement had nothing to do with
> contempt-of-court proceedings pending in five counties including
> Broward and Miami-Dade, a spokesman said.
>
> She had resigned Nov. 7 as a formality to let Gov.-elect Charlie Crist
> name his own department head. But she wrote Gov. Jeb Bush Friday that
> she wanted to amend her resignation to "retire from state service."
>
> Hadi had not been asked to leave either by Bush or Crist, said Al
> Zimmerman, her spokesman. Bush aides agreed. "There's no connection,"
> said spokesman Anthony Deluise. "None."
>
> Zimmerman said, "She had thought about retiring [before] and thought
> this was a good time to do it."
>
> Her decision comes as the agency is accused of leaving in jail more
> than 300 felony suspects found incompetent to stand trial or not guilty
> by reason of insanity.

Clap, clap, clap!!!!!

Better safe in jail than out on the street doing what?

What they were arrested for in the first place?

Or worse?

Who's going to make sure they take whatever meds they're supposed to
take?

0:->
December 10th 06, 03:34 AM
Dan Sullivan wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
>> Get it before it's removed! Lucy D. Hadi BIO!
>> www.dcf.state.fl.us/admin/docs/hadibio.pdf
>>
>> Resignation letter amendment
>> http://www.miami.com/multimedia/miami/news/hadi_resignation.pdf
>>

>> http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-chadi2dec02,0,5202874.story?coll=sfla-news-broward
>>
>> DCF chief retires one day after she is fined
>>
>> Lucy Hadi kept mentally ill in jail
>>
>> By Bill Hirschman And Mark Hollis
>> South Florida Sun-Sentinel
>> Posted December 2 2006
>>

>> Lucy Hadi, the embattled head of Florida's chief social services
>> agency, announced Friday that she was retiring -- one day after a judge
>> fined her $80,000 for not transferring mentally ill people out of jails
>> and into treatment hospitals.
>>
>> Her departure as secretary of the Department of Children & Families
>> takes effect at the end of January so that she can help in the
>> transition to a successor.
>>
>> Hadi, 60, told staffers her retirement had nothing to do with
>> contempt-of-court proceedings pending in five counties including
>> Broward and Miami-Dade, a spokesman said.
>>
>> She had resigned Nov. 7 as a formality to let Gov.-elect Charlie Crist
>> name his own department head. But she wrote Gov. Jeb Bush Friday that
>> she wanted to amend her resignation to "retire from state service."
>>
>> Hadi had not been asked to leave either by Bush or Crist, said Al
>> Zimmerman, her spokesman. Bush aides agreed. "There's no connection,"
>> said spokesman Anthony Deluise. "None."
>>
>> Zimmerman said, "She had thought about retiring [before] and thought
>> this was a good time to do it."
>>
>> Her decision comes as the agency is accused of leaving in jail more
>> than 300 felony suspects found incompetent to stand trial or not guilty
>> by reason of insanity.
>
> Clap, clap, clap!!!!!
>
> Better safe in jail than out on the street doing what?
>
> What they were arrested for in the first place?
>
> Or worse?
>
> Who's going to make sure they take whatever meds they're supposed to
> take?

Funny that Greg approves of this judge, but not others. Isn't it?

0:->

Greegor
December 10th 06, 10:33 AM
Did these 300 "insanity defense" defendants
show up all at once?

Who suggested turning them loose, Dan?

She had TIME to get on top of this problem.
Two other Judges may fine her also for such stuff!

0:-> wrote:
> Dan Sullivan wrote:
> > Greegor wrote:
> >> Get it before it's removed! Lucy D. Hadi BIO!
> >> www.dcf.state.fl.us/admin/docs/hadibio.pdf
> >>
> >> Resignation letter amendment
> >> http://www.miami.com/multimedia/miami/news/hadi_resignation.pdf
> >>

> >> http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-chadi2dec02,0,5202874.story?coll=sfla-news-broward
> >>
> >> DCF chief retires one day after she is fined
> >>
> >> Lucy Hadi kept mentally ill in jail
> >>
> >> By Bill Hirschman And Mark Hollis
> >> South Florida Sun-Sentinel
> >> Posted December 2 2006
> >>

> >> Lucy Hadi, the embattled head of Florida's chief social services
> >> agency, announced Friday that she was retiring -- one day after a judge
> >> fined her $80,000 for not transferring mentally ill people out of jails
> >> and into treatment hospitals.
> >>
> >> Her departure as secretary of the Department of Children & Families
> >> takes effect at the end of January so that she can help in the
> >> transition to a successor.
> >>
> >> Hadi, 60, told staffers her retirement had nothing to do with
> >> contempt-of-court proceedings pending in five counties including
> >> Broward and Miami-Dade, a spokesman said.
> >>
> >> She had resigned Nov. 7 as a formality to let Gov.-elect Charlie Crist
> >> name his own department head. But she wrote Gov. Jeb Bush Friday that
> >> she wanted to amend her resignation to "retire from state service."
> >>
> >> Hadi had not been asked to leave either by Bush or Crist, said Al
> >> Zimmerman, her spokesman. Bush aides agreed. "There's no connection,"
> >> said spokesman Anthony Deluise. "None."
> >>
> >> Zimmerman said, "She had thought about retiring [before] and thought
> >> this was a good time to do it."
> >>
> >> Her decision comes as the agency is accused of leaving in jail more
> >> than 300 felony suspects found incompetent to stand trial or not guilty
> >> by reason of insanity.
> >
> > Clap, clap, clap!!!!!
> >
> > Better safe in jail than out on the street doing what?
> >
> > What they were arrested for in the first place?
> >
> > Or worse?
> >
> > Who's going to make sure they take whatever meds they're supposed to
> > take?
>
> Funny that Greg approves of this judge, but not others. Isn't it?
>
> 0:->

Dan Sullivan
December 10th 06, 11:18 AM
Greegor wrote:
> Did these 300 "insanity defense" defendants
> show up all at once?

Learn to read, Greg.

That's not what it said.

> Who suggested turning them loose, Dan?

Were they kept in jail when there was another appropriate AVAILABLE
place for them to be?

> She had TIME to get on top of this problem.
> Two other Judges may fine her also for such stuff!

0:->
December 10th 06, 07:09 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Did these 300 "insanity defense" defendants
> show up all at once?

You wouldn't be suggesting that if there were no beds for the 300,
there had to be if you did them one at a time, would you?

> Who suggested turning them loose, Dan?

Where should they be placed?

> She had TIME to get on top of this problem.

And the money?

Where would they be placed, Greg?

> Two other Judges may fine her also for such stuff!

You agree then that judges should penalize the executive branch for
conditions caused by the legislative?

If you bother to read a bit more carefully it's not hard to see that
there were no funds for creating those 300 beds, Greg. Not one of them,
not ten, not 50, not 300.

Of course, by your reconning then if she could place one the judge
shouldn't have fined her?

Greg, DCF doesn't create money. It begs for it like all government
agencies.

If they do not get enough to perform their job then suing them or
fining them isn't going to MAKE them do the job.

Could be why she resigned, don't you think?

If I needed a hammer and a saw to build something for my "boss" and he
refused to provide the saw then I guess I'd just have to quit, or be
"fined."

Where would you place those 300, Greg?

0:->

> 0:-> wrote:
> > Dan Sullivan wrote:

> > > Clap, clap, clap!!!!!
> > >
> > > Better safe in jail than out on the street doing what?
> > >
> > > What they were arrested for in the first place?
> > >
> > > Or worse?
> > >
> > > Who's going to make sure they take whatever meds they're supposed to
> > > take?
> >
> > Funny that Greg approves of this judge, but not others. Isn't it?
> >
> > 0:->

Greegor
December 11th 06, 02:30 PM
You think the Governor has no power to resolve
such a problem?

0:-> wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
> > Did these 300 "insanity defense" defendants
> > show up all at once?
>
> You wouldn't be suggesting that if there were no beds for the 300,
> there had to be if you did them one at a time, would you?
>
> > Who suggested turning them loose, Dan?
>
> Where should they be placed?
> >
> > She had TIME to get on top of this problem.
>
> And the money?
>
> Where would they be placed, Greg?
>
> > Two other Judges may fine her also for such stuff!
>
> You agree then that judges should penalize the executive branch for
> conditions caused by the legislative?
>
> If you bother to read a bit more carefully it's not hard to see that
> there were no funds for creating those 300 beds, Greg. Not one of them,
> not ten, not 50, not 300.
>
> Of course, by your reconning then if she could place one the judge
> shouldn't have fined her?
>
> Greg, DCF doesn't create money. It begs for it like all government
> agencies.
>
> If they do not get enough to perform their job then suing them or
> fining them isn't going to MAKE them do the job.
>
> Could be why she resigned, don't you think?
>
> If I needed a hammer and a saw to build something for my "boss" and he
> refused to provide the saw then I guess I'd just have to quit, or be
> "fined."
>
> Where would you place those 300, Greg?
>
> 0:->
>

> > 0:-> wrote:

> > > Funny that Greg approves of this judge, but not others. Isn't it?
> > >
> > > 0:->

0:->
December 11th 06, 03:58 PM
Greegor wrote:
> You think the Governor has no power to resolve
> such a problem?

The governor was fined?

And the question, Greg, lest you forget, was where would YOU, Greg
Hanson, place the 300.

So, where?

What makes you think the governor has the money without taking it from
some other place with just as desperate a need?

You have such an unrealistic view of the world. Does it come from being
suckled continuously while on sabbatical?

Kane

> 0:-> wrote:
> > Greegor wrote:
> > > Did these 300 "insanity defense" defendants
> > > show up all at once?
> >
> > You wouldn't be suggesting that if there were no beds for the 300,
> > there had to be if you did them one at a time, would you?
> >
> > > Who suggested turning them loose, Dan?
> >
> > Where should they be placed?
> > >
> > > She had TIME to get on top of this problem.
> >
> > And the money?
> >
> > Where would they be placed, Greg?
> >
> > > Two other Judges may fine her also for such stuff!
> >
> > You agree then that judges should penalize the executive branch for
> > conditions caused by the legislative?
> >
> > If you bother to read a bit more carefully it's not hard to see that
> > there were no funds for creating those 300 beds, Greg. Not one of them,
> > not ten, not 50, not 300.
> >
> > Of course, by your reconning then if she could place one the judge
> > shouldn't have fined her?
> >
> > Greg, DCF doesn't create money. It begs for it like all government
> > agencies.
> >
> > If they do not get enough to perform their job then suing them or
> > fining them isn't going to MAKE them do the job.
> >
> > Could be why she resigned, don't you think?
> >
> > If I needed a hammer and a saw to build something for my "boss" and he
> > refused to provide the saw then I guess I'd just have to quit, or be
> > "fined."
> >
> > Where would you place those 300, Greg?
> >
> > 0:->

Greegor
December 12th 06, 12:41 AM
Greegor wrote:
> You think the Governor has no power to resolve
> such a problem?

Kane wrote
> The governor was fined?

Where did you get that idea?

Kane wrote
> And the question, Greg, lest you forget, was where
> would YOU, Greg Hanson, place the 300.

They could send them to the Cherokee Mental Health Institute!

The enema treatments would do them some good right?

0:->
December 12th 06, 12:46 AM
Greegor wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
> > You think the Governor has no power to resolve
> > such a problem?
>
> Kane wrote
> > The governor was fined?
>
> Where did you get that idea?

Oh, you have changed the subject title and didn't tell youself, I see.

> Kane wrote
> > And the question, Greg, lest you forget, was where
> > would YOU, Greg Hanson, place the 300.
>
> They could send them to the Cherokee Mental Health Institute!
>
> The enema treatments would do them some good right?

In other words, you pose a problem and refuse to deal with challenges
to it when asked.

No big deal.

You have determined your own tiny stature in all things CPS, and
government.

0:->

Greegor
December 12th 06, 01:39 AM
Kane wrote
> You have determined your own tiny stature in all things CPS, and
> government.

Let's hear it for the little guy!

0:->
December 12th 06, 02:23 AM
Greegor wrote:
> Kane wrote
> > You have determined your own tiny stature in all things CPS, and
> > government.
>
> Let's hear it for the little guy!

"It?"

Sure. You are a lying, shiftless, child abusing asshole that uses the
newsgroup for you sick narcisstic need for attention you don't deserve.

You prey on and attempt to harvest newcomers here with problems with
CPS to give them advice like you got caught giving at fightCPS.

Force CPS to take you to TPR where you can use "Constitutional Rights"
to defeat them.

Post a couple of cases, Greg.

Take an illegally obtained recording to family court where you are
fighting for you children to come home and introduce the recording as
evidence the law is bad.

Yeah, that'll work.

Have YOU done it?

Has anyone used this tactic and gotten their children back as a result?

Run up a few cases for us.

If the little girl ever does come home at least now she is old enough
to nut you with a knee if you try that "towel boy to the shower" bs you
managed to get away with when she was 6.

You and your cronies are a pack of sick ****ants trying to destroy
families and anyone that helps families succeed against CPS. You want
them to fail to ease your embarrassment at your incompetence in dealing
with CPS.

Six years, and you still haven't done a damn thing but hang out here
and try to screw every family that shows up.

They got your number on fightCPS, didn't they Greg?

R R R R R R R R R

0:->

Greegor
December 12th 06, 05:57 AM
You're a caseworker Donald.

0:-> wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
> > Kane wrote
> > > You have determined your own tiny stature in all things CPS, and
> > > government.
> >
> > Let's hear it for the little guy!
>
> "It?"
>
> Sure. You are a lying, shiftless, child abusing asshole that uses the
> newsgroup for you sick narcisstic need for attention you don't deserve.
>

> You prey on and attempt to harvest newcomers here with problems with
> CPS to give them advice like you got caught giving at fightCPS.
>
> Force CPS to take you to TPR where you can use "Constitutional Rights"
> to defeat them.
>
> Post a couple of cases, Greg.
>
> Take an illegally obtained recording to family court where you are
> fighting for you children to come home and introduce the recording as
> evidence the law is bad.
>
> Yeah, that'll work.
>
> Have YOU done it?
>
> Has anyone used this tactic and gotten their children back as a result?
>
> Run up a few cases for us.
>
> If the little girl ever does come home at least now she is old enough
> to nut you with a knee if you try that "towel boy to the shower" bs you
> managed to get away with when she was 6.
>
> You and your cronies are a pack of sick ****ants trying to destroy
> families and anyone that helps families succeed against CPS. You want
> them to fail to ease your embarrassment at your incompetence in dealing
> with CPS.
>
> Six years, and you still haven't done a damn thing but hang out here
> and try to screw every family that shows up.
>
> They got your number on fightCPS, didn't they Greg?
>
> R R R R R R R R R
>
> 0:->

0:->
December 12th 06, 12:49 PM
Greegor wrote:
> You're a caseworker Donald.

Show your proof.

Kane

> 0:-> wrote:
> > Greegor wrote:
> > > Kane wrote
> > >
> > > Let's hear it for the little guy!
> >
> > "It?"
> >
> > Sure. You are a lying, shiftless, child abusing asshole that uses the
> > newsgroup for you sick narcisstic need for attention you don't deserve.
> >

> > You prey on and attempt to harvest newcomers here with problems with
> > CPS to give them advice like you got caught giving at fightCPS.
> >
> > Force CPS to take you to TPR where you can use "Constitutional Rights"
> > to defeat them.
> >
> > Post a couple of cases, Greg.
> >
> > Take an illegally obtained recording to family court where you are
> > fighting for you children to come home and introduce the recording as
> > evidence the law is bad.
> >
> > Yeah, that'll work.
> >
> > Have YOU done it?
> >
> > Has anyone used this tactic and gotten their children back as a result?
> >
> > Run up a few cases for us.
> >
> > If the little girl ever does come home at least now she is old enough
> > to nut you with a knee if you try that "towel boy to the shower" bs you
> > managed to get away with when she was 6.
> >
> > You and your cronies are a pack of sick ****ants trying to destroy
> > families and anyone that helps families succeed against CPS. You want
> > them to fail to ease your embarrassment at your incompetence in dealing
> > with CPS.
> >
> > Six years, and you still haven't done a damn thing but hang out here
> > and try to screw every family that shows up.
> >
> > They got your number on fightCPS, didn't they Greg?
> >
> > R R R R R R R R R
> >
> > 0:->

Greegor
December 12th 06, 07:54 PM
Greegor wrote:
> You're a caseworker Donald.

Kane wrote > Show your proof.

Prove you are not Donald L. Fisher, anonymous poster!

0:->
December 12th 06, 07:59 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
> > You're a caseworker Donald.
>
> Kane wrote > Show your proof.
>
> Prove you are not Donald L. Fisher, anonymous poster!

That's proof?

Try again.

I can't prove I'm not Oliver Sutton, Dennis Deakon, or Dan Sullivan.

Would my failure to do so mean that I am one or all three of them?

(One can't prove a negative).

0:->
December 12th 06, 08:07 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
> > You're a caseworker Donald.
>
> Kane wrote > Show your proof.
>
> Prove you are not Donald L. Fisher, anonymous poster!

I got a question for you.

Why aren't you asking for the recent long string of strangely clone
like socks to identify who they are?

How about Michael?

How about Fern?

Bobb?

Even firemonkey?

Lostintranslation?

The long string of socks that have come and gone almost daily at times?

You seem completely unconcerned about anyone but me.

Could there be a reason for this interest?

I'll ask you again. What if you DID have a real live CPS caseworker
here to get the straight skinny from, and in fact spent a good deal of
time helping people get and keep their children?

Would you be concerned then?

Oh, wait.

That would drive you insane because that is NOT what you want. You want
people to fail like you have, and this is all you've got going for you;
attacking people that do help..hell you even turn your back on people
that have defended YOU, you disloyal unethical little ****ant.

You claim that Dan hasn't done what he has done. That his advice isn't
based on good tactics, yet Doug Quirbach, who has stood up for you here
when I was busy exposing you for the little pondscum sucker you really
are, you would be denying when he said that Dan's methods are known to
work, good tactics to fight CPS.

Your bull**** is so deep even you can't see over it, Greg.

Prove you aren't Donald L. Fisher, Greg.

Greegor
December 12th 06, 08:32 PM
What's the big PROBLEM Kane?
You said you set up Donald L. Fisher as a false trail.
You should be happy your "false trail" worked SO WELL!

ROFL!

0:-> wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
> > Greegor wrote:
> > > You're a caseworker Donald.
> >
> > Kane wrote > Show your proof.
> >
> > Prove you are not Donald L. Fisher, anonymous poster!
>
> That's proof?
>
> Try again.
>
> I can't prove I'm not Oliver Sutton, Dennis Deakon, or Dan Sullivan.
>
> Would my failure to do so mean that I am one or all three of them?
>
> (One can't prove a negative).

0:->
December 12th 06, 08:50 PM
Greegor wrote:
> What's the big PROBLEM Kane?

Problem? What problem?

You over estimate your importance, boy.

> You said you set up Donald L. Fisher as a false trail.

Almost by accident.

> You should be happy your "false trail" worked SO WELL!

It would have had you not outed me, you clever rascal you.

Now where's your proof I'm him?

> ROFL!

You are mussing your fine raiment, little boy.

And making a complete fool of yourself.

Most folks here wouldn't care who I am, as long as I can produce
information and support that works.

And unless YOU want to claim that YOU went to all the trouble to run
down pics and websites related to Betty, I wouldn't try the 'she's a
sock' gambit again, dummy.

Then there are people from the fightCPS support group that have come
here to "thank" you for your great "help" and advice.

R R R R R

They me as well? Boy I would have had to be as busy a Dennis, far
longer, to created those socks.

One of them is a moderator too I believe. Boy, do "I" get around.

Go on. Tell them again they are Kane, or is it Don Fisher?

Their disgust with you is the narcissistic thrill you would even use
your girlfriends kid for. Why not me, eh?

You're no more than slight laughable pain in the butt, Greg. And it's
not hard to fart you away in a hot breeze.

You bring nothing here but laughable, if somewhat dangerous, crackpot
ideas for little more than the thrill of attention.

What would you do without us, little man? What would you do?

Poor me.

It think it's time for me to come clean, Greg.

I've been putting you on long enough.

I am actually ...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

LISA WATKINS OF HAIAWATHA IOWA.

Gotcha. Just wait until I get home, buster.

0:-]

> > > Kane wrote > Show your proof.
> > >
> > > Prove you are not Donald L. Fisher, anonymous poster!
> >
> > I got a question for you.
> >
> > Why aren't you asking for the recent long string of strangely clone
> > like socks to identify who they are?
> >
> > How about Michael?
> >
> > How about Fern?
> >
> > Bobb?
> >
> > Even firemonkey?
> >
> > Lostintranslation?
> >
> > The long string of socks that have come and gone almost daily at times?
> >
> > You seem completely unconcerned about anyone but me.
> >
> > Could there be a reason for this interest?
> >
> > I'll ask you again. What if you DID have a real live CPS caseworker
> > here to get the straight skinny from, and in fact spent a good deal of
> > time helping people get and keep their children?
> >
> > Would you be concerned then?
> >
> > Oh, wait.
> >
> > That would drive you insane because that is NOT what you want. You want
> > people to fail like you have, and this is all you've got going for you;
> > attacking people that do help..hell you even turn your back on people
> > that have defended YOU, you disloyal unethical little ****ant.
> >
> > You claim that Dan hasn't done what he has done. That his advice isn't
> > based on good tactics, yet Doug Quirbach, who has stood up for you here
> > when I was busy exposing you for the little pondscum sucker you really
> > are, you would be denying when he said that Dan's methods are known to
> > work, good tactics to fight CPS.
> >
> > Your bull**** is so deep even you can't see over it, Greg.
> >
> > Prove you aren't Donald L. Fisher, Greg.
>

> 0:-> wrote:
> > Greegor wrote:
> > >
> > > Kane wrote > Show your proof.
> > >
> > > Prove you are not Donald L. Fisher, anonymous poster!
> >
> > That's proof?
> >
> > Try again.
> >
> > I can't prove I'm not Oliver Sutton, Dennis Deakon, or Dan Sullivan.
> >
> > Would my failure to do so mean that I am one or all three of them?
> >
> > (One can't prove a negative).

Greegor
December 13th 06, 06:14 AM
Greg wrote
> You should be happy your "false trail" worked SO WELL!

Kane wrote
> It would have had you not outed me, you clever rascal you.
> Now where's your proof I'm him?

Oh, but I BELIEVE! ROFL!

0:->
January 1st 07, 12:31 AM
Greegor wrote:
> You think the Governor has no power to resolve
> such a problem?

Well, he would have to do it within the boundaries of law. Budgets are
assigned by legislature and agreed upon by the governor in most states.
If he wants to move money around guess who he has to get permission
from...or risk losing the next election he runs for any office?

Party support tends to be critical to winning.

Now, as to your silliness.....

Read'm and weep, dummy...toadjahso R R R R R :

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=46311

DCF wins favorable ruling in mentally ill inmates case

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - An appeals court says a judge who threatened
to drop a mentally ill inmate at the office of the secretary of the
Department of Children and Families if her agency didn't move him from
jail to a hospital didn't have the authority to make such orders.

Another judge also previously threatened to jail and fine Secretary
Luci Hadi if her agency didn't remove inmates from the Pinellas County
Jail. The DCF is also appealing that case.

Hadi has announced that she will not seek the position under Gov elect
Charlie Crist,

State law requires inmates found to be mentally incompetent to be
transferred within 15 days to a state hospital. DCF says it couldn't
follow the law because all of its mental hospitals were full and it had
no money to provide more beds.

The appeals court says Hadi cannot be held in contempt of court if she
is incapable of complying with the order and not willfully ignoring it.

Lawmakers are expected to meet next month to decide whether to approve
more than 16 million for more beds.

(Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

> 0:-> wrote:
> > Greegor wrote:
> > > Did these 300 "insanity defense" defendants
> > > show up all at once?
> >
> > You wouldn't be suggesting that if there were no beds for the 300,
> > there had to be if you did them one at a time, would you?
> >
> > > Who suggested turning them loose, Dan?
> >
> > Where should they be placed?
> > >
> > > She had TIME to get on top of this problem.
> >
> > And the money?
> >
> > Where would they be placed, Greg?
> >
> > > Two other Judges may fine her also for such stuff!
> >
> > You agree then that judges should penalize the executive branch for
> > conditions caused by the legislative?
> >
> > If you bother to read a bit more carefully it's not hard to see that
> > there were no funds for creating those 300 beds, Greg. Not one of them,
> > not ten, not 50, not 300.
> >
> > Of course, by your reconning then if she could place one the judge
> > shouldn't have fined her?
> >
> > Greg, DCF doesn't create money. It begs for it like all government
> > agencies.
> >
> > If they do not get enough to perform their job then suing them or
> > fining them isn't going to MAKE them do the job.
> >
> > Could be why she resigned, don't you think?
> >
> > If I needed a hammer and a saw to build something for my "boss" and he
> > refused to provide the saw then I guess I'd just have to quit, or be
> > "fined."
> >
> > Where would you place those 300, Greg?
> >
> > 0:->

0:->
January 1st 07, 12:37 AM
0:-> wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
>> You think the Governor has no power to resolve
>> such a problem?
>
> Well, he would have to do it within the boundaries of law. Budgets are
> assigned by legislature and agreed upon by the governor in most states.
> If he wants to move money around guess who he has to get permission
> from...or risk losing the next election he runs for any office?
>
> Party support tends to be critical to winning.
>
> Now, as to your silliness.....
>
> Read'm and weep, dummy...toadjahso R R R R R :
>
> http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=46311
>
> DCF wins favorable ruling in mentally ill inmates case
>
> TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) - An appeals court says a judge who threatened
> to drop a mentally ill inmate at the office of the secretary of the
> Department of Children and Families if her agency didn't move him from
> jail to a hospital didn't have the authority to make such orders.
>
> Another judge also previously threatened to jail and fine Secretary
> Luci Hadi if her agency didn't remove inmates from the Pinellas County
> Jail. The DCF is also appealing that case.
>
> Hadi has announced that she will not seek the position under Gov elect
> Charlie Crist,
>
> State law requires inmates found to be mentally incompetent to be
> transferred within 15 days to a state hospital. DCF says it couldn't
> follow the law because all of its mental hospitals were full and it had
> no money to provide more beds.
>
> The appeals court says Hadi cannot be held in contempt of court if she
> is incapable of complying with the order and not willfully ignoring it.
>
> Lawmakers are expected to meet next month to decide whether to approve
> more than 16 million for more beds.
>
> (Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Oh, and don't presume that case law is the end of an issue, Greg.

Once it was legal to own slaves, and doubtless the abolitionists tried
to end it by legal appeals.

Doubtless "case law" of those days was against them too, stupid little
****ant.

There's always a higher court and or a new day awaiting.

Did you know that black people can no longer be legally enslaves, and
that in fact....wonder of wonders, they have civil rights too?

Have I ever mentioned Thurgood Marshal to you before? R R R R R

How are those planes flying?

>> 0:-> wrote:
>>> You wouldn't be suggesting that if there were no beds for the 300,
>>> there had to be if you did them one at a time, would you?

>>> Where should they be placed?
>>> And the money?
>>>
>>> Where would they be placed, Greg?

>>> You agree then that judges should penalize the executive branch for
>>> conditions caused by the legislative?
>>>
>>> If you bother to read a bit more carefully it's not hard to see that
>>> there were no funds for creating those 300 beds, Greg. Not one of them,
>>> not ten, not 50, not 300.
>>>
>>> Of course, by your reconning then if she could place one the judge
>>> shouldn't have fined her?
>>>
>>> Greg, DCF doesn't create money. It begs for it like all government
>>> agencies.
>>>
>>> If they do not get enough to perform their job then suing them or
>>> fining them isn't going to MAKE them do the job.
>>>
>>> Could be why she resigned, don't you think?
>>>
>>> If I needed a hammer and a saw to build something for my "boss" and he
>>> refused to provide the saw then I guess I'd just have to quit, or be
>>> "fined."
>>>
>>> Where would you place those 300, Greg?
>>>
>>> 0:->

Greegor
January 1st 07, 04:27 PM
Kane wrote
> Oh, and don't presume that case law is the end of an issue, Greg.
>
> Once it was legal to own slaves, and doubtless the abolitionists tried
> to end it by legal appeals.
>
> Doubtless "case law" of those days was against them too, stupid little
> ****ant.

Yes, I know, you and NAMBLA hope to emancipate all children.
How convenient.

Has it occurred to you just what kind of Pandora's Box you
could be opening when you begin to justify people who
ignore the order of a Court Judge?

Apparently when it's convenient for the agency you think it's OK,
but if thousands of parents had such contempt for the CORRUPT
Juvenile Court systems you would be screaming!

Just imagine what Fathers Rights people could do if
citizens could just blow off what corrupt courts say!

Are you SURE you want to set such precident and
open that Pandora's Box?

Dan Sullivan
January 1st 07, 04:30 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Kane wrote
> > Oh, and don't presume that case law is the end of an issue, Greg.
> >
> > Once it was legal to own slaves, and doubtless the abolitionists tried
> > to end it by legal appeals.
> >
> > Doubtless "case law" of those days was against them too, stupid little
> > ****ant.
>
> Yes, I know, you and NAMBLA hope to emancipate all children.
> How convenient.
>
> Has it occurred to you just what kind of Pandora's Box you
> could be opening when you begin to justify people who
> ignore the order of a Court Judge?
>
> Apparently when it's convenient for the agency you think it's OK,
> but if thousands of parents had such contempt for the CORRUPT
> Juvenile Court systems you would be screaming!
>
> Just imagine what Fathers Rights people could do if
> citizens could just blow off what corrupt courts say!
>
> Are you SURE you want to set such precident and
> open that Pandora's Box?

Greg, you're just not smart enough to be this stupid.

0:->
January 1st 07, 06:00 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Kane wrote
>> Oh, and don't presume that case law is the end of an issue, Greg.
>>
>> Once it was legal to own slaves, and doubtless the abolitionists tried
>> to end it by legal appeals.
>>
>> Doubtless "case law" of those days was against them too, stupid little
>> ****ant.
>
> Yes, I know, you and NAMBLA hope to emancipate all children.

NAMBLA? I don't recall ever invoking them as a resource for children.

> How convenient.

For what?

Oh, I see. For you to create a lying innuendo. Okay. You have. Good boy.
Sit. Stay.

> Has it occurred to you just what kind of Pandora's Box you
> could be opening when you begin to justify people who
> ignore the order of a Court Judge?

To what are you referring, Greg? Did I justify? How?

> Apparently when it's convenient for the agency you think it's OK,

Please explain the circumstances you refer to, say with an example from
the real world, and let me discuss of I would justify it. Thanks.

> but if thousands of parents had such contempt for the CORRUPT
> Juvenile Court systems you would be screaming!

I can't buy that, even though it appears to be the best you can do.

Mostly because it makes no sense. Can you clarify your meaning?

> Just imagine what Fathers Rights people could do if
> citizens could just blow off what corrupt courts say!

I'm not sure how this counters any posted comments of mine. Could we
have what you aborted so we can actually see if you are responding to me
cogently?

> Are you SURE you want to set such precident and
> open that Pandora's Box?

Well, I can't be sure, because I don't recall what I said, in enough
detail to determine of you are actually responding to me, or simply
pontificating from the faux pulpit you think this NG provides you.

Care to repost with my comments IN FULL, and let me comment?

I doubt you will.

Do you have to work so hard at creating lies? If this is your best, I'm
not buying.

0:->