PDA

View Full Version : Re: Doan's a pathologial liar.

Greegor
January 19th 07, 06:46 PM
Congratulations Doan!
You got hate mail from Hitler.

0:-> wrote:
> Anyone can tell it by reading no more than any three of his posts.
>
> You lied about Straus and Baumrind.
>
> You lied about conclusions of researchers.
>
> You are JUST a stupid liar.
>
> A little ****ant.
>
> More revelations of your abject scum sucking is coming, Doan. Trust me.
>

> 0:->

Doan
January 19th 07, 08:04 PM
On 19 Jan 2007, Greegor wrote:

> Congratulations Doan!
> You got hate mail from Hitler.
>
> 0:-> wrote:
> > Anyone can tell it by reading no more than any three of his posts.
> >
> > You lied about Straus and Baumrind.
> >
> > You lied about conclusions of researchers.
> >
> > You are JUST a stupid liar.
> >
> > A little ****ant.
> >
> > More revelations of your abject scum sucking is coming, Doan. Trust me.
> >

> > 0:->

Baseless accusations do not deter me. Unlike Kane, I have proven that
Kane is a STUPID liar! ;-)

Doan

Doan
January 19th 07, 08:10 PM
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, Doan wrote:

> On 19 Jan 2007, Greegor wrote:
>
> > Congratulations Doan!
> > You got hate mail from Hitler.
> >
> > 0:-> wrote:
> > > Anyone can tell it by reading no more than any three of his posts.
> > >
> > > You lied about Straus and Baumrind.
> > >
> > > You lied about conclusions of researchers.
> > >
> > > You are JUST a stupid liar.
> > >
> > > A little ****ant.
> > >
> > > More revelations of your abject scum sucking is coming, Doan. Trust me.
> > >

> > > 0:->
> >
> Baseless accusations do not deter me. Unlike Kane, I have proven that
> Kane is a STUPID liar! ;-)
>
> Doan

I just noticed that Kane only post this to newsgroup
alt.support.child-protective-services. Thanks for posting
it to alt.parenting.spanking, Greg. It's just another
dirty trick of Kane.

Doan