PDA

View Full Version : Re: Kane's a pathological liar Re: Doan's a pathologial liar.

Greegor
January 20th 07, 02:46 AM
Doan wrote > Why didn't you post this to aps?

Kane wrote > Just an oversight.

Riight!

0:->
January 20th 07, 02:54 AM
Greegor wrote:
> Doan wrote > Why didn't you post this to aps?
>
> Kane wrote > Just an oversight.
>
> Riight!

Neither you nor Doan, nor Mike now wearing how many socks, can carry a
real argument with facts, logic, and the truth, so it's whirlwind of
innuendo and outright lies.

It was in fact an oversight.

Prove otherwise.

0:->

Greegor
January 20th 07, 04:05 AM
Kane wrote
> Prove otherwise.

You DO know what deniability is, right Kane?

Doan
January 20th 07, 03:58 PM
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:-> wrote:

> Greegor wrote:
> > Doan wrote > Why didn't you post this to aps?
> >
> > Kane wrote > Just an oversight.
> >
> > Riight!
>
> Neither you nor Doan, nor Mike now wearing how many socks, can carry a
> real argument with facts, logic, and the truth, so it's whirlwind of
> innuendo and outright lies.

The proven liar here is YOU, Kane!

> It was in fact an oversight.

Prove it!

> Prove otherwise.

Are you this stupid, Kane? You are the one that make the claim. The
burden of proof is on you, STUPID!

Doan

0:->
January 20th 07, 06:20 PM
It's "bellicose" dummy.

Greegor wrote:
> Kane wrote
> > Prove otherwise.
>
> You DO know what deniability is, right Kane?

Yes.

And it's applicable here to two persons.

One of which we can find proof of having forged headers, and used
diploma mill professional creditials.

The other of which we can find no evidence of having fraudulently
posted or claimed such credentials by such questionable sources.

Take your pick.

I did.

I presume Ken is the author of the mail bombing.

If he isn't, then your inviting him and those that attack him out of
disgust with his tactics has created this situation.

You knew what he was about and about him.

And you invited him here and have encouraged more of this here
precisely for the reason I have pointed out....distruption and
destruction of this source for parents looking for help against CPS.

You are a CPS supporter by doing that. Against parents.

Your record of nearly perfect consistency in attacking parents coming
here for help, or coming here to share their expertise after having
beat CPS is a clear indicator of our overall intent.

Kane

0:->
January 20th 07, 06:31 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Kane wrote
>> Prove otherwise.
>
> You DO know what deniability is, right Kane?

Sure, it has an example in your changing of the title of this thread in
the subject field.

Ask me for an explanation.

0:-]

Greegor
January 20th 07, 06:33 PM
Would you like some more YouTube links Kane?

0:->
January 20th 07, 08:25 PM
Doan wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:-> wrote:
>
>> Greegor wrote:
>>> Doan wrote > Why didn't you post this to aps?
>>>
>>> Kane wrote > Just an oversight.
>>>
>>> Riight!
>> Neither you nor Doan, nor Mike now wearing how many socks, can carry a
>> real argument with facts, logic, and the truth, so it's whirlwind of
>> innuendo and outright lies.
>>
> The proven liar here is YOU, Kane!
>
>> It was in fact an oversight.
>>
> Prove it!
>
>> Prove otherwise.
>>
> Are you this stupid, Kane? You are the one that make the claim.

What claim?

> The
> burden of proof is on you, STUPID!

For ">>> Kane wrote > Just an oversight.?"

Now tell me, how would I prove that?

Then you can tell me how anyone would prove otherwise.

R R R R R R R R R R

And in response to Greg's silliness, this still stands as fact.

Proved here so many times.

>> Neither you nor Doan, nor Mike now wearing how many socks, can carry a
>> real argument with facts, logic, and the truth, so it's whirlwind of
>> innuendo and outright lies.

> Doan

Kane

0:->
January 20th 07, 08:47 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Would you like some more YouTube links Kane?

I can't see why I would.

But you are, of course, perfectly free to post anything here you wish.

The credibility is somewhat restricted given the original source(s) and
the propensity to lie and attack families from the tertiary source. You.

Kane

Doan
January 20th 07, 09:26 PM
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:-> wrote:

> Doan wrote:

> >> Neither you nor Doan, nor Mike now wearing how many socks, can carry a
> >> real argument with facts, logic, and the truth, so it's whirlwind of
> >> innuendo and outright lies.
> >>
> > The proven liar here is YOU, Kane!
> >
> >> It was in fact an oversight.
> >>
> > Prove it!
> >
> >> Prove otherwise.
> >>
> > Are you this stupid, Kane? You are the one that make the claim.
>
> What claim?

Your claim!

> > The
> > burden of proof is on you, STUPID!
>
> For ">>> Kane wrote > Just an oversight.?"
>
> Now tell me, how would I prove that?

The burden is on you, Kane! If you can't, just say so!

> Then you can tell me how anyone would prove otherwise.
>
> R R R R R R R R R R
>
> And in response to Greg's silliness, this still stands as fact.

The fact that you are a liar, Kane?

> Proved here so many times.

Yup! I have proven that you are a liar many time!

> >> Neither you nor Doan, nor Mike now wearing how many socks, can carry a
> >> real argument with facts, logic, and the truth, so it's whirlwind of
> >> innuendo and outright lies.
>

> > Doan
> >
> Kane

0:->
January 20th 07, 10:15 PM
Doan wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:-> wrote:
>
>> Doan wrote:

>>> The proven liar here is YOU, Kane!

>>> Prove it!

>>> Are you this stupid, Kane? You are the one that make the claim.
>> What claim?
>>
> Your claim!
>
>>> The
>>> burden of proof is on you, STUPID!
>> For ">>> Kane wrote > Just an oversight.?"
>>
>> Now tell me, how would I prove that?
>>
> The burden is on you, Kane! If you can't, just say so!
>
>> Then you can tell me how anyone would prove otherwise.
>>
>> R R R R R R R R R R
>>
>> And in response to Greg's silliness, this still stands as fact.
>>
> The fact that you are a liar, Kane?
>
>> Proved here so many times.
>>
> Yup! I have proven that you are a liar many time!

HEY! You forgot to stomp your little foot and scream it,
"I HAVE PROVEN THAT YOU ARE A LIAR MANY TIME!"

If you don't do that, how will you make your delusions so, Doan?

Every get the feeling someone is playing with your mind, little boy?

0:->

>>> Doan
>>>
>> Kane

Greegor
January 21st 07, 02:48 AM
Kane wrote
> the propensity to lie and attack families from the tertiary source. You.

Now now.... language! ROFL!

Doan
January 21st 07, 03:41 AM
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:-> wrote:

> Doan wrote:

> >> What claim?
> >>
> > Your claim!

> >> For ">>> Kane wrote > Just an oversight.?"
> >>
> >> Now tell me, how would I prove that?
> >>
> > The burden is on you, Kane! If you can't, just say so!
> >
> >> Then you can tell me how anyone would prove otherwise.
> >>
> >> R R R R R R R R R R
> >>
> >> And in response to Greg's silliness, this still stands as fact.
> >>
> > The fact that you are a liar, Kane?
> >
> >> Proved here so many times.
> >>
> > Yup! I have proven that you are a liar many time!
>
> HEY! You forgot to stomp your little foot and scream it,
> "I HAVE PROVEN THAT YOU ARE A LIAR MANY TIME!"

That's a fact, Kane! ;-)

> If you don't do that, how will you make your delusions so, Doan?

Hihihi! And having fun exposing your STUPIDITY too!

> Every get the feeling someone is playing with your mind, little boy?

You can try, Kane. ;-)

> 0:->

> >> Kane

0:->
January 21st 07, 04:07 AM
Greegor wrote:
> Kane wrote
>> the propensity to lie and attack families from the tertiary source. You.
>
> Now now.... language! ROFL!

Language?

You think "tertiary" is obscene?

No Greg, "Greg" is an obscene profanity.

Didn't you know?

0:->
January 21st 07, 04:46 AM
Doan wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:-> wrote:
>
>> Doan wrote:

>>> Your claim!

>>> The burden is on you, Kane! If you can't, just say so!

>>> The fact that you are a liar, Kane?

>>> Yup! I have proven that you are a liar many time!
>> HEY! You forgot to stomp your little foot and scream it,
>> "I HAVE PROVEN THAT YOU ARE A LIAR MANY TIME!"
>>
> That's a fact, Kane! ;-)
>
>> If you don't do that, how will you make your delusions so, Doan?
>>
> Hihihi! And having fun exposing your STUPIDITY too!
>
>> Every get the feeling someone is playing with your mind, little boy?
>>
> You can try, Kane. ;-)

More foot stomping to make it so, Doan?

0:-]

>> 0:->

Doan
January 21st 07, 04:57 AM
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:-> wrote:

> Doan wrote:

> >> HEY! You forgot to stomp your little foot and scream it,
> >> "I HAVE PROVEN THAT YOU ARE A LIAR MANY TIME!"
> >>
> > That's a fact, Kane! ;-)
> >
> >> If you don't do that, how will you make your delusions so, Doan?
> >>
> > Hihihi! And having fun exposing your STUPIDITY too!
> >
> >> Every get the feeling someone is playing with your mind, little boy?
> >>
> > You can try, Kane. ;-)
>
> More foot stomping to make it so, Doan?

The only stomping you see is me stomping on you, Kane!

0:->
January 21st 07, 06:08 AM
Doan wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:-> wrote:
>
>> Doan wrote:

>>> That's a fact, Kane! ;-)

>>> Hihihi! And having fun exposing your STUPIDITY too!

>>> You can try, Kane. ;-)
>> More foot stomping to make it so, Doan?
>>
> The only stomping you see is me stomping on you, Kane!

Compounding your own stupidity?

Do you honestly think that you are fooling anyone here?

Or do you think they can't see that you are either deluding yourself or
don't care what they think of you?

Are you aware that in either case, that is consider a social disorder?

A recognized and diagnosed personality disorder?

One way or the other, you have dug yourself quite a hole, Doan.

And I'll decide when to kick the dirt in on you.

So far, you are safe.

So far.

0:->

Doan
January 21st 07, 07:27 AM
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:-> wrote:

> Doan wrote:

> >> More foot stomping to make it so, Doan?
> >>
> > The only stomping you see is me stomping on you, Kane!
>
> Compounding your own stupidity?

No. Exposing your STUPIDTIY and LIES! ;-)

> Do you honestly think that you are fooling anyone here?

Do you honestly think that you are fooling anyone here, Kane?

> Or do you think they can't see that you are either deluding yourself or
> don't care what they think of you?

You should ask yourself that, Kane. ;-)

> Are you aware that in either case, that is consider a social disorder?

You are diagnosing yourself? ;-)

> A recognized and diagnosed personality disorder?

Hihihi!

> One way or the other, you have dug yourself quite a hole, Doan.

The only hole I dug to to buried you, Kane. ;-)

> And I'll decide when to kick the dirt in on you.

You'll be dead first! ;-)

> So far, you are safe.
>
> So far.

Hihihi!

> 0:->

0:->
January 21st 07, 12:07 PM
Doan wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:-> wrote:
>
>> Doan wrote:

>>> The only stomping you see is me stomping on you, Kane!
>> Compounding your own stupidity?
>>
> No. Exposing your STUPIDTIY and LIES! ;-)

Don't bruise your delicate little foot.

>> Do you honestly think that you are fooling anyone here?
>>
> Do you honestly think that you are fooling anyone here, Kane?

Of course not.

>> Or do you think they can't see that you are either deluding yourself or
>> don't care what they think of you?
>>
> You should ask yourself that, Kane. ;-)

Okay. I just did. My answer would be: No people can plainly see I work
at being truthful and factual.

You work on lies and dodges.

Ask me another.

>> Are you aware that in either case, that is consider a social disorder?
>>
> You are diagnosing yourself? ;-)

What is there about "you" that you find challenging to understand?

>> A recognized and diagnosed personality disorder?
>>
> Hihihi!

You wouldn't be trying to claim that your pathological lying isn't a
personality disorder, now would you?

>> One way or the other, you have dug yourself quite a hole, Doan.
>>
> The only hole I dug to to buried you, Kane. ;-)

Oh, another brilliant comeback. Whatever shall I answer?

>> And I'll decide when to kick the dirt in on you.
>>
> You'll be dead first! ;-)

Dead? How are you going to bring that about?

>> So far, you are safe.
>>
>> So far.
>>
> Hihihi!

The nervous chittering of a terrified little monkeyboy.

>> 0:->

0:-]

krp
January 21st 07, 01:53 PM
"0:->" > wrote in message
s.com...
> It's "bellicose" dummy.

OH if the internet needs anything it is another SPELLKOP!

Doan
January 21st 07, 09:18 PM
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, 0:-> wrote:

> Doan wrote:

> >> Compounding your own stupidity?
> >>
> > No. Exposing your STUPIDTIY and LIES! ;-)
>
> Don't bruise your delicate little foot.

Not while I'm kicking your ass!

> >> Do you honestly think that you are fooling anyone here?
> >>
> > Do you honestly think that you are fooling anyone here, Kane?
>
> Of course not.

You are not honest?

> >> Or do you think they can't see that you are either deluding yourself or
> >> don't care what they think of you?
> >>
> > You should ask yourself that, Kane. ;-)
>
> Okay. I just did. My answer would be: No people can plainly see I work
> at being truthful and factual.

Who are these people, Kane? I asked but only got a deafenning silence.

> You work on lies and dodges.

Hihih! More baseless accusation.

> Ask me another.

Why? So you can lie?

> >> Are you aware that in either case, that is consider a social disorder?
> >>
> > You are diagnosing yourself? ;-)
>
> What is there about "you" that you find challenging to understand?

The only thing I see about "you" is that you are STUPiD!

> >> A recognized and diagnosed personality disorder?
> >>
> > Hihihi!
>
> You wouldn't be trying to claim that your pathological lying isn't a
> personality disorder, now would you?

Yours is!

> >> One way or the other, you have dug yourself quite a hole, Doan.
> >>
> > The only hole I dug to to buried you, Kane. ;-)
>
> Oh, another brilliant comeback. Whatever shall I answer?

Hihihi!

> >> And I'll decide when to kick the dirt in on you.
> >>
> > You'll be dead first! ;-)
>
> Dead? How are you going to bring that about?

I don't have to. You will do that yourself.

> >> So far, you are safe.
> >>
> >> So far.
> >>
> > Hihihi!
>
> The nervous chittering of a terrified little monkeyboy.

The STUPID uttering of a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, aka Kane.

> >> 0:->
> >>

> 0:-]

0:->
January 21st 07, 10:16 PM
Doan wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, 0:-> wrote:
>
>> Doan wrote:

>>> No. Exposing your STUPIDTIY and LIES! ;-)
>> Don't bruise your delicate little foot.
>>
> Not while I'm kicking your ass!

>>> Do you honestly think that you are fooling anyone here, Kane?
>> Of course not.
>>
> You are not honest?

>>> You should ask yourself that, Kane. ;-)
>> Okay. I just did. My answer would be: No people can plainly see I work
>> at being truthful and factual.
>>
> Who are these people, Kane? I asked but only got a deafenning silence.
>
>> You work on lies and dodges.
>>
> Hihih! More baseless accusation.
>
>> Ask me another.
>
> Why? So you can lie?

>>> You are diagnosing yourself? ;-)
>> What is there about "you" that you find challenging to understand?
>
> The only thing I see about "you" is that you are STUPiD!

>>> Hihihi!
>> You wouldn't be trying to claim that your pathological lying isn't a
>> personality disorder, now would you?
>
> Yours is!

>>> The only hole I dug to to buried you, Kane. ;-)
>> Oh, another brilliant comeback. Whatever shall I answer?
>
> Hihihi!

>>> You'll be dead first! ;-)
>> Dead? How are you going to bring that about?
>
> I don't have to. You will do that yourself.

>>> Hihihi!
>> The nervous chittering of a terrified little monkeyboy.
>
> The STUPID uttering of a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, aka Kane.

Unh, Doan?

You been at work on your employers workstation too long, have you?

"Hihihi!" is YOUR signature weasel line, is it not?

0:-]

>> 0:-]

ds

Doan
January 22nd 07, 03:42 AM
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007, 0:-> wrote:

> Doan wrote:

> >> Don't bruise your delicate little foot.
> >>
> > Not while I'm kicking your ass!

> >> Of course not.
> >>
> > You are not honest?

> >> Okay. I just did. My answer would be: No people can plainly see I work
> >> at being truthful and factual.
> >>
> > Who are these people, Kane? I asked but only got a deafenning silence.
> >
> >> You work on lies and dodges.
> >>
> > Hihih! More baseless accusation.
> >
> >> Ask me another.
> >
> > Why? So you can lie?

> >> What is there about "you" that you find challenging to understand?
> >
> > The only thing I see about "you" is that you are STUPiD!

> >> You wouldn't be trying to claim that your pathological lying isn't a
> >> personality disorder, now would you?
> >
> > Yours is!

> >> Oh, another brilliant comeback. Whatever shall I answer?
> >
> > Hihihi!

> >> Dead? How are you going to bring that about?
> >
> > I don't have to. You will do that yourself.

> >> The nervous chittering of a terrified little monkeyboy.
> >
> > The STUPID uttering of a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, aka Kane.
>
> Unh, Doan?
>
> You been at work on your employers workstation too long, have you?
>
> "Hihihi!" is YOUR signature weasel line, is it not?
>
> 0:-]

Hihihi! Exposing your STUPIDITY and LIES is my favorite hobby!