PDA

View Full Version : Family Rights is scaring bejeebers out of the Child Protection INDUSTRY

Greegor
January 20th 07, 10:10 AM
Greg wrote

Dan Sullivan wrote:
> Which states?
>
> Citations?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNmEt-_nMgw
Woman fell with her son, and took him to the hospital, children were
taken away for three years. The Florida DCF caseworker lied (again) to
make this happen. After three years, and $11,000 spent by this family,
all charges were dropped. But, the mother was locked up for seven
months while pregnant, supposedly to "protect her children." DCF
regularly attempts to break up families to get Federal grant money.
THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO ABUSE IN THIS CASE, only an accident, yet the
children were removed, the mother incarcerated, and the family
destroyed, with their own tax dollars, and to get more of their tax
dollars. And, they were made to pay child support while their children
were held hostage by DCF. NO WONDER PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE
GOVERNMENT ANYMORE, as it preys on the poor, and destroys the American
family.

Suffolk Co (NY) HHS Meeting on Thimerosal- Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEIFeYKTlmE

[...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4c1fykeHCA
Overmedicating Texas Foster Children WFAA Investigates
100s perhaps even 1000s of Texas foster children are being
overmedicated with psychiatric drugs.
Girl's IQ went from 86 (almost 90 which is normal) to 68 after Foster
Care and psychotropics.
Physician weighs in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4ZmhQx9Ikg
THE HUGS FOR HARLEM SHOW (Bad mic level)
hugsforharlem.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYCD75NvK10
KEYE NEWS CBS 42 Austin Texas Drug Makers Accused Of Misleading Health
Dept.
(CBS 42) AUSTIN One of the nation's largest drug makers is accused in a
lawsuit of misleading the Texas Mental Health Department about the
safety and effectiveness of one of its top selling drugs. The drug in
question is the anti-psychotic Risperdal. The Texas Attorney General
joined a whistle-blower lawsuit that could cost the Johnson and Johnson
companies more than a billion dollars.
If you go to any state or community mental health center in Texas and
are diagnosed with major depression--bipolar disease or
schizophrenia--doctors there are required to follow a step by step
treatment guideline. The guideline is called TMAP, and stands for
Texas Medical Algorithm Program. It lists specific drugs that doctors
are to prescribe for each illness. It caught our eye when CBS 42
noticed the drugs listed in TMAP are the most expensive on the market,
with little scientific evidence the drugs work better than cheaper
alternatives.
Now, the Attorney General is suing to get the money back that taxpayers
spent on the drug.
The possible penalties could end up being more than a billion dollars.
--------------
Dr Shon actually thought his sponsorship by the Pharmaceutical
companies was NORMAL for educational conferences etc.

Dan Sullivan
January 20th 07, 06:14 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Greg wrote
> > Tougher legislation against agency abuses is starting to
> > happen in a few states and it scares the bejeebers out
> > of the Child Protection INDUSTRY.
>

> Dan Sullivan wrote:
> > Which states?
> >
> > Citations?

Post the citations that show "tougher legislation is starting to happen
in a few states."

Your citations failed to demonstrate the tougher legislation.

Greegor
January 20th 07, 06:28 PM
Were you at that Suffolk County HHS meeting Dan Sullivan?

0:->
January 20th 07, 08:46 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Were you at that Suffolk County HHS meeting Dan Sullivan?

Was that on Youtube!

Or are you changing the subject?

Greegor
January 21st 07, 01:00 AM
G > Were you at that Suffolk County HHS meeting Dan Sullivan?
Kane wrote > Was that on Youtube!
Kane wrote > Or are you changing the subject?

There is enough bandwidth for every subject, Kane.

Auto search for "Suffolk County HHS" shows parts 1 and 2. Part 1 is
kind of funny.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=suffolk+county+HHS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEIFeYKTlmE
Suffolk Co (NY) HHS Meeting on Thimerosal- Part 1 07:32
On December 14th, the Health and Human Services Committee met to
discuss Res. No. 2477-2006 Introduced by Presiding Officer, on request
of the County Executive RESOLUTION NO. -2006, AMENDING RESOLUTION NO.
563-2006, TO MAXIMIZE IMMUNIZATI On December 14th, the Health and Human
Services Committee met to discuss Res. No. 2477-2006 Introduced by
Presiding Officer, on request of the County Executive RESOLUTION NO.
-2006, AMENDING RESOLUTION NO. 563-2006, TO MAXIMIZE IMMUNIZATION RATES
OF CHILDREN UTILIZING SUFFOLK COUNTY HEALTH CENTERS
WHEREAS, the Legislature, by Resolution No. 563-2006, established a
policy requiring the use of mercury-free vaccines for pregnant women
and children age three and under in County Health Centers; and

WHEREAS, one element of the policy is that the County of Suffolk will
administer mercury-free vaccines in its health centers and facilities;
and

WHEREAS, the Centers for Disease Control considers vaccines containing
less than two ten-thousands of one percent (0.0002 percent) thimerosal
to contain trace or insignificant amounts of mercury; and

WHEREAS, the Centers for Disease Control has concluded that the risk,
to children and pregnant women, of not receiving immunizations, exceeds
the risk of receiving vaccines containing trace or insignificant
amounts of thimerosal; and

WHEREAS, patient non-compliance with medical protocol is a well known
problem throughout the health care industry; and

WHEREAS, using vaccines containing no thimerosal whatsoever will
increase the number of visits necessary for a child to receive all
immunizations, and thereby increase the risk that all immunizations
will not be received due to patient non-compliance, resulting in a
decrease in the vaccination rate of Suffolk County patients; now,
therefore, be it

1st RESOLVED, that the 1st RESOLVED clause of Resolution No. 563-2006,
is hereby amended and replaced with an amended RESOLVED clause that
shall read as follows:

***** 1st RESOLVED, it shall be the policy of the County of Suffolk to
make available upon request of any pregnant woman, the parent of a
child age three and under, or other person legally responsible for such
child mercury-free vaccines in its health centers and facilities; and
be it further

*****and be it further
2nd RESOLVED, that administration of vaccines containing trace or
insignificant amounts of thimerosal shall comply with Resolution No.
563-2006; and be it further

3rd RESOLVED, that this Legislature, being the lead agency under SEQRA
and Chapter 279 of the Suffolk County Code, hereby determines that this
resolution constitutes a Type II action.
Tags:autism thimerosal mercury suffolk county health
vaccines
Added: 1 month ago in Category: People From: thrillcats Views:
1,203

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drMe-u1UtiU
Suffolk Co (NY) HHS Meeting on Thimerosal- Part 2 04:56
At the table is sitting a Doctor who is the head of the Health Dept (on
LHS) and on the right is John Gilmore, Father and Board Member of
A-Champ.

The man with the grey hair and light brown jacket (who starts off
asking questions at the At the table is sitting a Doctor who is the
head of the Health Dept (on LHS) and on the right is John Gilmore,
Father and Board Member of A-Champ.

The man with the grey hair and light brown jacket (who starts off
asking questions at the beginning of the clip) is Leg. William Lindsey
who is the grandfather of a child with autism.
Tags:autism thimerosal mercury suffolk county health
vaccines
Added: 1 month ago in Category: People From: thrillcats Views: 689

0:->
January 21st 07, 01:13 AM
Greegor wrote:
> G > Were you at that Suffolk County HHS meeting Dan Sullivan?
> Kane wrote > Was that on Youtube!
> Kane wrote > Or are you changing the subject?
>
> There is enough bandwidth for every subject, Kane.

Your question, as a subject, goes to relevance.

What would be the purpose of your question, and what would you reply if
Dan said, yes, or Dan said no?

Ask your questions in some other form than attempted innuendo or
insinuation, Greg. I know it will strain you, but give it a try.

> [...]

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drMe-u1UtiU
> Suffolk Co (NY) HHS Meeting on Thimerosal- Part 2 04:56
> At the table is sitting a Doctor who is the head of the Health Dept (on
> LHS) and on the right is John Gilmore, Father and Board Member of
> A-Champ.
>
> The man with the grey hair and light brown jacket (who starts off
> asking questions at the At the table is sitting a Doctor who is the
> head of the Health Dept (on LHS) and on the right is John Gilmore,
> Father and Board Member of A-Champ.
>
> The man with the grey hair and light brown jacket (who starts off
> asking questions at the beginning of the clip) is Leg. William Lindsey
> who is the grandfather of a child with autism.
> Tags:autism thimerosal mercury suffolk county health
> vaccines
> Added: 1 month ago in Category: People From: thrillcats Views: 689

January 21st 07, 01:28 AM
Kane wrote
> Ask your questions in some other form than attempted innuendo or
> insinuation, Greg. I know it will strain you, but give it a try.

Yer a Mental Case Kane.

I asked your butt buddy Dan a simple yes or no question.

Do I WORRY YOU so? ROFL!

Geez, you've got to run interference to keep Dan from
answering a simple question?

With all of his "finnesse" why is that necessary?

Dan:
Were you at that meeting?

0:->
January 21st 07, 01:37 AM
Greegor wrote:
> Kane wrote
>> Ask your questions in some other form than attempted innuendo or
>> insinuation, Greg. I know it will strain you, but give it a try.
>
> Yer a Mental Case Kane.

Not according the last evaluation I had for the professional work I was
doing. How did your last evaluation go...oh, wait. Sorry. Didn't mean to
embarrass you.

> I asked your butt buddy Dan a simple yes or no question.

Still can't think up any original flames, eh?

No, you didn't ask a simple yes or no question, Greg. You never do.

You asked, as you always do, a question loaded with various possibilities.

Was your question related, by kind, to the questions you've been
venomously asking to attack Firemonkey?

> Do I WORRY YOU so? ROFL!

I'm not the least afraid of you. You can't do any damage to me that
would not come back and take your entire butt, for life.

I am concerned that some newbie here might think you are telling the
truth, and miss the opportunity to get the help they've come for, or
back off and not share how they beat CPS.

That seems to be what you are trying to do...scare people away.

> Geez, you've got to run interference to keep Dan from
> answering a simple question?

Nope. Just putting you in your place, Greg.

You need it, frequently. Or you might think you are something.

> With all of his "finnesse" why is that necessary?

Oh, he can answer the question. Nothing I've said would stop him.

I just want my piece of you. Thanks.

He hogs you sometimes. Just ****es me off. R R R R R R R R R R

> Dan:
> Were you at that meeting?

Greg. Why do you want to know?

Were you at the meeting?

Did you think you saw him there?

Did he scare you?

How big a coward are you?

Are you looking for some way to duck your responsibility for what you
did to Lisa and daughter?

Are you trying to hide from the fact you have attacked people who have
fought CPS while YOU claim you are against CPS?

Yet, YOU cannot fight and win?

How could you not win, unless you were deliberately not winning, or all
this bull**** for five or six years has been some kind of scam by a CPS
agent?

Or a raging out of control attention seeking narcissist?

You see, I ask the questions right out in the open, Greg. NO little
pussy footing around the edge hoping to look clever and come back from a
position of having NOT committed to the discussion from a position of my
own.

You are a passive aggressive. I am not.

Simple, eh?

That's why I don't have a girlfriend whose daughter has been away from
home for six years.

0:->

Greegor
January 22nd 07, 07:40 PM
Kane wrote
> Or a raging out of control attention seeking narcissist?

Are you going to post that three times in rapid succession?
Or start three new threads just to get it the attention it deserves?

You're funny!

0:->
January 22nd 07, 11:01 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Kane wrote
>> Or a raging out of control attention seeking narcissist?
>
> Are you going to post that three times in rapid succession?

It's unlikely.

> Or start three new threads just to get it the attention it deserves?

I believe if you check the posts where I have posted the exact same
thing it's an ISP glitch as they all have the exact same posting time on
them.

Now I have posted nearly the same thing, and sometimes reposted to put
it on another group to avoid rudely cross posting that would make
others, that missed the other addies, cross post to places they might
not want to.

I've also sent a similar post with similar information every couple of
minutes two or three times.

It's to update the information because I found something important to
add and wanted to be sure the two stayed solidly connected for people to
see enough of the issue to have a better context for understanding.

I realize any methods not calculated to annoy or inconvenience the
reader, or actually cut him or her out of the thread and it's meaning is
foreign to your thinking, my little attribution abortion friend.

> You're funny!

Don't...you...wish.

You get caught at one abusive post after another, by me, and by others,
Greg.

It's nice you think it's funny, but that speaks to your obvious lack of
conscience and lack of guilt for your vicious behavior.

LOL

0:->

Greegor
January 22nd 07, 11:57 PM
Kane wrote
> You get caught at one abusive post after another

Is this a JOKE? Like Ghengis Khan complaining about manners?

DAN SULLIVAN OF SUFFOLK COUNTY LONG ISLAND NEW YORK
Did you attend the Suffolk County HHS meeting in the YouTube link above?

Dan Sullivan
January 23rd 07, 12:58 AM
Greegor wrote:
> Kane wrote
> > You get caught at one abusive post after another
>
> Is this a JOKE? Like Ghengis Khan complaining about manners?
>
> DAN SULLIVAN OF SUFFOLK COUNTY LONG ISLAND NEW YORK
> Did you attend the Suffolk County HHS meeting in the YouTube link above?

Why do you ask?

Greegor
January 23rd 07, 01:14 AM
> > DAN SULLIVAN OF SUFFOLK COUNTY LONG ISLAND NEW YORK
> > Did you attend the Suffolk County HHS meeting in the YouTube link above?
>
> Why do you ask?

Isn't that your neighborhood Dan?

It's right up your alley isn't it?

What are you worried about Dan?

Dan Sullivan
January 23rd 07, 01:21 AM
Greegor wrote:
> > > DAN SULLIVAN OF SUFFOLK COUNTY LONG ISLAND NEW YORK
> > > Did you attend the Suffolk County HHS meeting in the YouTube link above?
> >
> > Why do you ask?
>
> Isn't that your neighborhood Dan?

No.

> It's right up your alley isn't it?

Is what up my alley?

> What are you worried about Dan?

You molesting another little girl, Greg, and her mother losing custody
of her for SIX YEARS or more.

Greegor
January 23rd 07, 03:08 AM
What does your false accusation that I am a child molester
have to do with whether or not you were at that
Suffolk County HHS meeting?

What do you think about the way so much time was wasted
in that first of two videos, just because the guy wanted
to be evasive or push his agenda?

Are you doing the same thing?

Why can't you just answer yes or no Dan?

Were you at that public meeting?

Why would that be such a hard question to answer, Dan?

Dan Sullivan
January 23rd 07, 03:16 AM
Greegor wrote:
> What does your false accusation that I am a child molester
> have to do with whether or not you were at that
> Suffolk County HHS meeting?

You asked me what I was worried about.

That was my answer.

If you don't like my answers... take more care asking your questions.

> What do you think about the way so much time was wasted
> in that first of two videos, just because the guy wanted
> to be evasive or push his agenda?

I didn't see the videos.

> Are you doing the same thing?

As whom?

> Why can't you just answer yes or no Dan?

What difference would my beng there make?

> Were you at that public meeting?

What difference would my being there make?

> Why would that be such a hard question to answer, Dan?

It's not a hard question.

It's not a difficult question.

It's a simple question witrh a simple answer.

And I simply won't answer.

GFYS, Greg.

0:->
January 23rd 07, 03:33 AM
Greegor wrote:
> Kane wrote
>> You get caught at one abusive post after another
>
> Is this a JOKE? Like Ghengis Khan complaining about manners?
>
> DAN SULLIVAN OF SUFFOLK COUNTY LONG ISLAND NEW YORK
> Did you attend the Suffolk County HHS meeting in the YouTube link above?

He is of course perfectly free to answer or not. He did ask a question
though, and you have not answered it.

You might improve your chances of finding out if answer his question.

I believe it was, 'why do you want to know.'

And I'm curious myself.

You seem to be, very Ken and Doan-like, stomping your little foot and
demanding.

I don't recall Dan being impressed by that tactic.

In fact a few CPS workers and their supervisors have learned that the
hard way.

0:]

0:->
January 23rd 07, 04:47 AM
Greegor wrote:
>>> DAN SULLIVAN OF SUFFOLK COUNTY LONG ISLAND NEW YORK
>>> Did you attend the Suffolk County HHS meeting in the YouTube link above?
>> Why do you ask?
>
> Isn't that your neighborhood Dan?
>
> It's right up your alley isn't it?
>
> What are you worried about Dan?

Three questions to "answer" one question?

Now you are getting desperate.

What in Dan's question would indicate his state of mind?

Kane

Greegor
January 23rd 07, 04:48 AM
G > Why can't you just answer yes or no Dan?
D > What difference would my beng there make?
G > Were you at that public meeting?
D > What difference would my being there make?
G > Why would that be such a hard question to answer, Dan?

D > It's not a hard question.
D > It's not a difficult question.
D > It's a simple question witrh a simple answer.
D > And I simply won't answer.
D > GFYS, Greg.

Wow! Touchy Touchy!

You've posted before about SUFFOLK COUNTY so I thought
you could shed some light on this meeting.

Greegor
January 23rd 07, 04:50 AM
Kane wrote
> In fact a few CPS workers and their supervisors have learned that the
> hard way.

Were THEY at the Suffolk County HHS meeting about Thimerisol?

Dan Sullivan
January 23rd 07, 05:26 AM
Greegor wrote:
> G > Why can't you just answer yes or no Dan?
> D > What difference would my beng there make?
> G > Were you at that public meeting?
> D > What difference would my being there make?
> G > Why would that be such a hard question to answer, Dan?
>
> D > It's not a hard question.
> D > It's not a difficult question.
> D > It's a simple question witrh a simple answer.
> D > And I simply won't answer.
> D > GFYS, Greg.
>
> Wow! Touchy Touchy!

There's nothing touchy about seeing your inane recommendations, stupid
posts and pointless questions, and immediately thinking "GFYS, Greg."

It's an involuntary reaction... like saying "God bless you" when
someone sneezes.

> You've posted before about SUFFOLK COUNTY so I thought
> you could shed some light on this meeting.

Why?

Does it need light, dingleberry?

Greegor
January 23rd 07, 06:53 AM
Dan Sullivan wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
> > G > Why can't you just answer yes or no Dan?
> > D > What difference would my beng there make?
> > G > Were you at that public meeting?
> > D > What difference would my being there make?
> > G > Why would that be such a hard question to answer, Dan?
> >
> > D > It's not a hard question.
> > D > It's not a difficult question.
> > D > It's a simple question witrh a simple answer.
> > D > And I simply won't answer.
> > D > GFYS, Greg.
> >
> > Wow! Touchy Touchy!
>
> There's nothing touchy about seeing your inane recommendations, stupid
> posts and pointless questions, and immediately thinking "GFYS, Greg."
>
> It's an involuntary reaction... like saying "God bless you" when
> someone sneezes.
>
> > You've posted before about SUFFOLK COUNTY so I thought
> > you could shed some light on this meeting.
>
> Why?
>
> Does it need light, dingleberry?

It's interesting that your county runs it's own HHS agency.
Is that the same one that runs CPS there?

Dan Sullivan
January 23rd 07, 02:22 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Dan Sullivan wrote:
> > Greegor wrote:
> > > G > Why can't you just answer yes or no Dan?
> > > D > What difference would my beng there make?
> > > G > Were you at that public meeting?
> > > D > What difference would my being there make?
> > > G > Why would that be such a hard question to answer, Dan?
> > >
> > > D > It's not a hard question.
> > > D > It's not a difficult question.
> > > D > It's a simple question witrh a simple answer.
> > > D > And I simply won't answer.
> > > D > GFYS, Greg.
> > >
> > > Wow! Touchy Touchy!
> >
> > There's nothing touchy about seeing your inane recommendations, stupid
> > posts and pointless questions, and immediately thinking "GFYS, Greg."
> >
> > It's an involuntary reaction... like saying "God bless you" when
> > someone sneezes.
> >
> > > You've posted before about SUFFOLK COUNTY so I thought
> > > you could shed some light on this meeting.
> >
> > Why?
> >
> > Does it need light, dingleberry?
>
> It's interesting that your county runs it's own HHS agency.

Why do you think that?

> Is that the same one that runs CPS there?

What difference would it make?

Greegor
January 23rd 07, 10:05 PM
G > It's interesting that your county runs it's own HHS agency.
D > Why do you think that?

G > Is that the same one that runs CPS there?
D > What difference would it make?

I just thought that you would be an expert on
Social Services in your own county.

Dan Sullivan
January 23rd 07, 10:12 PM
Greegor wrote:
> G > It's interesting that your county runs it's own HHS agency.
> D > Why do you think that?
>
> G > Is that the same one that runs CPS there?
> D > What difference would it make?
>
> I just thought that you would be an expert on
> Social Services in your own county.

And if I was an expert on Social Services in my own county... what
would that mean to you?