PDA

View Full Version : Kane the expert on reading HEADERS....

Greegor
January 20th 07, 10:21 AM
Relays and remailers is all it takes to fool you Kane?
The False Flag Operator is probably chuckling.

0:->
January 20th 07, 05:34 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Relays and remailers is all it takes to fool you Kane?

"Fool" me? In what way do you believe I have been fooled, Greg?

> The False Flag Operator is probably chuckling.

Show proof there is a false flag operation going on that is not in fact
being run by Ken to make him appear to be the victim?

If you look at his posting here, and the persistent lies, the continual
dodges, and at the proof that's been offered that he has indeed been
caught forging nyms in headers, and you count along with that that no
one has been proven in the same way or any way, as mounting a false
flag operation against him, one is left with the logical conclusion
that Ken is at the bottom of all the nonsense.

In any event, my interest, as I've pointed out to you, and you, very
Ken-like in fact, have ignored by bringing up other subjects quickly,
is that YOU brought Ken and the chaos that swirls about him, and his
highly controversial actions.

This person has regularly spammed asfp, for instance, trolling for
clients.

You inviting him here is obviously to produce more chaos than is
normally the case, just as you continually invited a mentally ill
person to continue posting her disruptive distracting babbing.

As I said.

You make it obvious that you wish to destroy this newsgroups purpose by
these tactics and others over the years.

Continually attacking parents, behaving in the same manner you claim
CPS workers do -- accusations by innuendo, and insinuation without
proof.

Continually inviting bull**** like Ken and others to post here.

You are a little thug, Greg. We don't have the least trouble seeing it
or pointing to the proof of it.

A few of your historical posts attacking parents, and a few where you
not on do, but admit to, invite slime like Ken.

I wonder how many families in need have come here, saw the chaos and
brutality of your methods, and left only to fall deeper into trouble
with CPS because they were blocked by YOU from accessing the good
advice available here from other parents who have beaten CPS and have
their children back.

Are you proud of yourself?

Kane

Greegor
January 20th 07, 06:04 PM
Greegor wrote:
> > Relays and remailers is all it takes to fool you Kane?
>
> "Fool" me? In what way do you believe I have been fooled, Greg?
>
> > The False Flag Operator is probably chuckling.
>
> Show proof there is a false flag operation going on that is not in fact
> being run by Ken to make him appear to be the victim?

There is no proof EITHER way.
That's the NATURE of a false flag operation dipstick!
You should KNOW that oh mighty expert on HEADERS!

> If you look at his posting here, and the persistent lies, the continual
> dodges, and at the proof that's been offered that he has indeed been
> caught forging nyms in headers, and you count along with that that no
> one has been proven in the same way or any way, as mounting a false
> flag operation against him, one is left with the logical conclusion
> that Ken is at the bottom of all the nonsense.

Logical conclusion how? INTUITION?? INNUENDO?

> In any event, my interest, as I've pointed out to you, and you, very
> Ken-like in fact, have ignored by bringing up other subjects quickly,
> is that YOU brought Ken and the chaos that swirls about him, and his
> highly controversial actions.

Do you mean his hecklers?

> This person has regularly spammed asfp, for instance, trolling for
> clients.

There's no proof of that.

> You inviting him here is obviously to produce more chaos than is
> normally the case, just as you continually invited a mentally ill
> person to continue posting her disruptive distracting babbing.
>
> As I said.
>
> You make it obvious that you wish to destroy this newsgroups purpose by
> these tactics and others over the years.

But when you deliberately and gratuitously posted
public obscenity for over a year, that doesn't count, right?

> Continually attacking parents, behaving in the same manner you claim
> CPS workers do -- accusations by innuendo, and insinuation without
> proof.

How ironic!

> Continually inviting bull**** like Ken and others to post here.
>
> You are a little thug, Greg. We don't have the least trouble seeing it
> or pointing to the proof of it.

Using the royal "we" again Kane, you pompous ass?

> A few of your historical posts attacking parents, and a few where you
> not on do, but admit to, invite slime like Ken.

not on do? Doi cown hieugh?

> I wonder how many families in need have come here, saw the chaos and
> brutality of your methods, and left only to fall deeper into trouble
> with CPS because they were blocked by YOU from accessing the good
> advice available here from other parents who have beaten CPS and have
> their children back.

They can "escape" to FightCPS where Dan was kicked out!

> Are you proud of yourself?

You're a former caseworker and an agency LOBBYIST!
You're no Family Rights activist.
Dan and you provide personal references for each other.

0:->
January 20th 07, 08:45 PM
Greegor wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
>>> Relays and remailers is all it takes to fool you Kane?
>> "Fool" me? In what way do you believe I have been fooled, Greg?
>>
>>> The False Flag Operator is probably chuckling.
>> Show proof there is a false flag operation going on that is not in fact
>> being run by Ken to make him appear to be the victim?
>
> There is no proof EITHER way.
> That's the NATURE of a false flag operation dipstick!
> You should KNOW that oh mighty expert on HEADERS!
>
>> If you look at his posting here, and the persistent lies, the continual
>> dodges, and at the proof that's been offered that he has indeed been
>> caught forging nyms in headers, and you count along with that that no
>> one has been proven in the same way or any way, as mounting a false
>> flag operation against him, one is left with the logical conclusion
>> that Ken is at the bottom of all the nonsense.
>
> Logical conclusion how? INTUITION?? INNUENDO?
>
>> In any event, my interest, as I've pointed out to you, and you, very
>> Ken-like in fact, have ignored by bringing up other subjects quickly,
>> is that YOU brought Ken and the chaos that swirls about him, and his
>> highly controversial actions.
>
> Do you mean his hecklers?
>
>> This person has regularly spammed asfp, for instance, trolling for
>> clients.
>
> There's no proof of that.
>
>> You inviting him here is obviously to produce more chaos than is
>> normally the case, just as you continually invited a mentally ill
>> person to continue posting her disruptive distracting babbing.
>>
>> As I said.
>>
>> You make it obvious that you wish to destroy this newsgroups purpose by
>> these tactics and others over the years.
>
> But when you deliberately and gratuitously posted
> public obscenity for over a year, that doesn't count, right?
>
>> Continually attacking parents, behaving in the same manner you claim
>> CPS workers do -- accusations by innuendo, and insinuation without
>> proof.
>
> How ironic!
>
>> Continually inviting bull**** like Ken and others to post here.
>>
>> You are a little thug, Greg. We don't have the least trouble seeing it
>> or pointing to the proof of it.
>
> Using the royal "we" again Kane, you pompous ass?
>
>> A few of your historical posts attacking parents, and a few where you
>> not on do, but admit to, invite slime like Ken.
>
> not on do? Doi cown hieugh?

"not onLY do."

Thanks.

My fingers get tired with all the wood splitting. The cold you know.

I didn't hit the keys for L and Y hard enough and missed it as a
spelling error because "on" is not.

>> I wonder how many families in need have come here, saw the chaos and
>> brutality of your methods, and left only to fall deeper into trouble
>> with CPS because they were blocked by YOU from accessing the good
>> advice available here from other parents who have beaten CPS and have
>> their children back.
>
> They can "escape" to FightCPS where Dan was kicked out!

Kicked out? By who?

And with a refusal by them to provide the circumstances so we can see them?

Deary me. What a great honest crew there, eh?

Now had Tim not come here with this bull**** of his, and kept the fight
not public, I could see that he was being consistent and that it might
be possible Dan was at fault.

But Dan asked here, Tim came here, and the lies and dodging began to
flow from his keyboard.

I am deeply disappointed in Linda, as I had believed that she had
integrity.

Her refusal, after Dan was attacked here, starting with lies by YOU that
he had been kicked off for cause, to share her correspondence with Dan
in this same place, made clear to me that her integrity is questionable.

YOU created this problem for her, by making false lying claims against
Dan publicly in this newsgroup, Greg.

The same kind of wonderful **** you bring into Lisa's life, the lives of
parents who come here to support each other, and now to FightCPS.com

You are quite the center of your own ****-filled universe.

>> Are you proud of yourself?
>
> You're a former caseworker

No I'm not.

> and an agency LOBBYIST!

Nope. I lobbied for improvements, and did that on behalf of families,
relatives involved in CPS cases.

> You're no Family Rights activist.

Of course I am. You can see my support for many families that have come
here, and my opposition to those that have attacked those families.

It's in my posting history.

Your posting history, on the other hand, is rife with attacks on those
same families. Some here seeking help, and successful families offering it.

> Dan and you provide personal references for each other.

Really?

Oh, you mean we recognized each other's proven ability and success. Yes,
that is very true.

And in recognizing each other, about 4 years ago, we collaborated on
helping more families...successfully.

And you?

And your cronies?

Greg, even if Dan and I were lying (and we are not) what possible excuse
do you have for your attacks on others? Leaving Dan and I out of it, why
would you attack LIT, firemonkey, Sherman, Ron, Betty, and all those
others over the years you have attacked?

Families, all.

No comment?

Just another ad hom question attack to divert so you won't have to admit
to your scummy behavior?

You can't answer and tell us why you attacked these people, can you, Greg?

0:->