PDA

View Full Version : triplet girls 3 months

laurel mentnech
January 24th 07, 02:02 AM
Anyone out there? I also have a 2 yr. boy anybody with any advise please
help

bigmamasays
January 24th 07, 02:24 AM
I have b/g twins 4 and two teenage daughters, what's the problem?

January 27th 07, 02:07 AM
We're listening.
Chris

Nikki
January 30th 07, 03:02 AM
"laurel mentnech" > wrote in message
> Anyone out there? I also have a 2 yr. boy anybody with any advise please
> help

No advice. Wanted to say congrats. :) !! I imagine you are extremely
tired about right now. Do you have any help?

Truffles
January 31st 07, 01:55 AM
laurel mentnech wrote:

> Anyone out there? I also have a 2 yr. boy anybody with any advise please
> help

I have twins and a singleton. What's the situation you need help with?

--
Brigitte
SAHM to Katerina and Joshua (5)

Support a great cause and come bid at the
Twinshock Make-A-Wish Foundation Online Auction
http://www.twinshock.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=116
February 14th-16th 3PM EST to 3PM EST

tishtash
January 31st 07, 11:51 PM
i have quad girls 5 months and 29 month boy what help u need.

tishtash

February 11th 07, 11:49 PM
On Jan 31, 6:51 pm, "tishtash" > wrote:
> i have quad girls 5 months and 29 month boy what help u need.
>
> tishtash

wow!!!!!! and i thought i was having it rough, if you still have your
sanity, my respect to you. i have twin girls and a 9 year old, and
sometimes i think i'm loosing it. i would love to see a picture of
your bunch. god bless them all.

February 28th 07, 11:25 PM
On Jan 29, 8:02 pm, "Nikki" > wrote:
> "laurel mentnech" > wrote in message

> > Anyone out there? I also have a 2 yr. boy anybody with any advise please
> > help
>
> No advice. Wanted to say congrats. :) !! I imagine you are extremely
> tired about right now. Do you have any help?

hey there i have a 4 yr. son all i can say is it dose get better then
it happens again. i also have a 1 yr. son you mothers out there know
how fun that age is don't think ill ever catch my breath.