PDA

View Full Version : Greg, join the fun ... was ... Re: DANGER greg or krp put a viruson my computer BEWARE!!!!

0:->
January 28th 07, 06:53 PM
krp wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>>
>> On Jan 27, 7:30 pm, "Greegor" > wrote:
>>> 501060050bfa35b06.VC.Shaw Cable.
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaw_Communications
>>>
>>> It's a CANADIAN virus! ROFL!
>> What's so funny about a CANADIAN virus???
>

> \Oh let's see Dan. You are TRYING to blame ME.... I'm in FLORIDA the virus
> is coming from Canada? Do you get it?
>
> NAW - WHY do I bother here!

Because you know what's going on and that excuse is a dodge, perhaps?

Ken, why have you started at least two threads here that I've
identified, that you included cross-posting to hacker groups?

One called, Malicious Hacker. Which would translate as "cracker."

No conversation prior to those thread starts included any discussion
that would be of interest to such groups. Unless you wished to excite
their interest.

Can you explain why you did that?

And Greg is free do discuss why he removed those addies so quickly.

It looks like he was covering your nether region.

Or do you know why he removed them?

Greg, given your propensity, and my claim that you have been for some
time, out to destroy ascps, is it not logical that since you failed to
drive us away, you have upped the ante, ethically speaking?

Kane

Greegor
January 29th 07, 11:10 PM
Kane now says he has proof of who sent him the "tailored virus".

Let's have it big mouth!

On Jan 28, 12:53 pm, "0:->" > wrote:
> krp wrote:
> > "Dan Sullivan" > wrote in message
> ups.com...

> >> What's so funny about a CANADIAN virus???
>
> > \Oh let's see Dan. You are TRYING to blame ME.... I'm in FLORIDA the virus
> > is coming from Canada? Do you get it?
>
> > NAW - WHY do I bother here!Because you know what's going on and that excuse is a dodge, perhaps?
>
> Ken, why have you started at least two threads here that I've
> identified, that you included cross-posting to hacker groups?
>
> One called, Malicious Hacker. Which would translate as "cracker."
>
> No conversation prior to those thread starts included any discussion
> that would be of interest to such groups. Unless you wished to excite
> their interest.
>
> Can you explain why you did that?
>
> And Greg is free do discuss why he removed those addies so quickly.
>
> It looks like he was covering your nether region.
>
> Or do you know why he removed them?
>
> Greg, given your propensity, and my claim that you have been for some
> time, out to destroy ascps, is it not logical that since you failed to
> drive us away, you have upped the ante, ethically speaking?
>
> Kane- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text -

0:->
January 30th 07, 01:38 AM
Greegor wrote:
> Kane now says he has proof of who sent him the "tailored virus".

Reading comprehension impaired, Greg, or just lying again.

Show the words I actually said that indicate that.

Failure to do so indicates you are unethical and a liar.