PDA

View Full Version : psychtruth video collection

Greegor
January 29th 07, 11:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=psychtruth
Many of these videos are about drugging in Foster Care

0:->
January 30th 07, 03:36 AM
Greegor wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=psychtruth
> Many of these videos are about drugging in Foster Care

Are you asking us to view them?

I believe I told you you needed to provide enough information to motivate.

Your vapid comments are not very interesting.

And when you find them on something other than a self promotion website,
let us know.

I might get up the interest then.

Kane

0:->
February 4th 07, 06:03 PM
Is YouTube a reliable "source" to use for argument based on facts, as
Greg has attempted to use it?

You be the judge:

http://insidehighered.com/news/2006/09/06/youtube

Of course this article could also be a fabrication, so I wouldn't want
to make a claim, or pretend to make a claim that is was the truth.

R RR R R R RR RRR R RR

Kane