PDA

View Full Version : for agnola: highly wonderful postings - obso or - (1/1)

jocko
January 30th 07, 07:00 AM
Hello there…

They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.
One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.
Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.
Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.
Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.
They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.

Streaming audio and video
Blazing fast downloads
800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day
Very long retention

Check them out at http://newsdude.net you'll love them.

I osju ugbimemhal i ecda uksubiwdoh.
Ar dac ...