PDA

View Full Version : Question for Kane?

Doan
January 31st 07, 03:56 PM
What is the spanking rate in Thailand, Kane?

Doan

Doan
February 1st 07, 04:33 PM
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Doan wrote:

> What is the spanking rate in Thailand, Kane?
>
> Doan

Still no answer, Kane? Are you harassing me? ;-)

Doan

0:->
February 1st 07, 05:20 PM
On Feb 1, 8:33 am, Doan > wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Doan wrote:
>
> > What is the spanking rate in Thailand, Kane?

The same as it was when you read the study. Why are you asking me?

Why do you wish to know?

What argument about it do you wish to present.

I await your reply.

> > Doan
>
> Still no answer, Kane? Are you harassing me? ;-)

That last question is harassment by lie, Doan. I never accused anyone
of harassing for simply not answering.

I accused Greg of asking questions, being answered, receiving a
question or challege in return and refusing to answer. Running.

Cowardly harassment.

That is a pattern of harassment. And what you are doing is.

Feel free to post the rate in Thailand.

State it, say why you stated it, and make any claims or arguments you
wish to present.

I'm not going to reply concerning Thailand until you do so.

> Doan

Kane

0:->
February 2nd 07, 06:23 PM
0:-> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 8:33 am, Doan > wrote:
>> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Doan wrote:
>>
>>> What is the spanking rate in Thailand, Kane?
>
> The same as it was when you read the study. Why are you asking me?
>
> Why do you wish to know?
>
> What argument about it do you wish to present.
>
> I await your reply.
>>> Doan
>> Still no answer, Kane? Are you harassing me? ;-)
>
> That last question is harassment by lie, Doan. I never accused anyone
> of harassing for simply not answering.
>
> I accused Greg of asking questions, being answered, receiving a
> question or challege in return and refusing to answer. Running.
>
> Cowardly harassment.
>
> That is a pattern of harassment. And what you are doing is.
>
> Feel free to post the rate in Thailand.
>
> State it, say why you stated it, and make any claims or arguments you
> wish to present.
>
> I'm not going to reply concerning Thailand until you do so.
>
>> Doan
>
> Kane

Still no reply, Doan. Are you harassing me?

0;]

Doan
February 5th 07, 05:59 PM
On 1 Feb 2007, 0:-> wrote:

> On Feb 1, 8:33 am, Doan > wrote:
> > On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Doan wrote:
> >
> > > What is the spanking rate in Thailand, Kane?
>
> The same as it was when you read the study. Why are you asking me?

hihihi! Sound like a dodge.

> Why do you wish to know?

To expand my knowledge! Wanna share it with us?

> What argument about it do you wish to present.

The quality of the study, which you claimed was SOLID!

> I await your reply.

Hihihi!

> > > Doan
> >
> > Still no answer, Kane? Are you harassing me? ;-)
>
> That last question is harassment by lie, Doan. I never accused anyone
> of harassing for simply not answering.
>
> I accused Greg of asking questions, being answered, receiving a
> question or challege in return and refusing to answer. Running.
>
> Cowardly harassment.

hahaha! Not answering is harassment and now asking is harassment!
When are you going to stop harassing me, Kane? ;-)

Doan