PDA

View Full Version : Back to the newsgroups.....again! *Introduction*

Josh & Allyson Edwards
February 16th 07, 11:11 PM
I see a lot of familiar names around here. That definitely puts a smile on
my face. I spent a couple of years on the alt.infertility.primary newsgroup
back around 2002 so it's nice to see we were able to accomplish the same
success if we're in the same place! :-)

I am now the proud mom of b/g twins Ethan & Emily. They were born 4/04 so
they'll be turning 3 pretty soon. They've never been in school or daycare
but I hope to get them in school some time this year. I'm doing some
research on a few of the area schools to see which would be better for them.

My husband and I live in south Alabama. He works in the medical field and
Im in media. E&E are our only children, aside from our 3 cats.

I look forward to chatting with you guys and getting to know you better!!

hope you have a terrific weekend!!

~Allyson~