PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ohio: Child Collecting Foster Adopters Sentenced To Prison...

Greegor
February 17th 07, 05:45 PM
$4256 per month! Yowzers, some real humanitarians!

On Feb 16, 1:15 pm, fx > wrote:
> [...]
> workers. His wife, Susan Gravelle, said the children were never confined
> as punishment. She claimed the cages were there to protect them. She
> said one of the children wanted to jump from a second-story window.
>
> Two of the eleven children wrote statements that were read in court. A
> boy wrote about how grateful he was for his new fosterers. "Because of
> them I don't have to steal food," he said. "I can use the bathroom
> whenever I want. Never again will I have to sleep in a box."
>
> A girl's statement read, "Mom, you walked around like you were God, then
> whenever you did go places you were Mother Teresa taking in the poor
> black kids that no one wanted." She also said that the Gravelles "are
> grown adults who know the difference between right and wrong. So I ask
> that they get as much time in jail for as long as my siblings had to be
> in cages."
>
> A social worker and others testifying for the Gravelles said the
> children's behavior improved because of the cages, which were painted
> bright red and blue, but the sheriff said the cages were urine stained
> and lacked pillows and mattresses. One boy claimed to have lived
> confined to a bathroom for 81 days, and an expert for the defense
> claimed this imprisonment helped the child.
>
> In any case, the decision has been made. The Gravelles have sentenced to
> two years in prison because they adopted so many "special needs"
> children, that even with $4256 in adoption subsidy payments every month,
> they didn't know what to do. Michael Gravelle said when they got into
> foster-adopting they felt "led by the Lord". Perhaps if they hadn't
> adopted so many kids, it wouldn't have led to this.
>
> FX wrote: Big Government Child Auction Tonight, All Net, All Channels,
>
> come and get them before they run out of stock....
>
> State approved pedophiles and human trafficers welcome..
>
> Original loving parents need not apply or attend...
>
> See...
>
> Ted Gunderson FBI Senior Special Agent In Charge Los Angeles CA, (Ret)
> Speech to Congressional Hearing on Child Protection
> Ted Gunderson : in regards to Child Protective Services in some areas
> and some states, I have been told by a reliable source,
> that a planeload of 210 children from CPS was flown out of Denver,
> Colorado on November 6, 1997 to Paris, France.
> Later a second plane of children also under the care of CPS was flown
> from Los Angeles to Europe. "CHILD SEX TRADE INDUSTRY"
> I have also developed information through credible and reliable sources
> that in the past, children have been taken from Foster Homes,
> orphanages, and Boys Town Nebraska, and flown by private jets from Sioux
> City Iowa to Washington D.C. for sex orgies with politicians.
>
> http://educate-yourself.org/tg/childprotectionspeech13mar04.shtml
>
> and
>
> The Johnny Gosch Foundation
>
> "...to bring awareness of human trafficking and pedophilia to the world..."

dragonsgirl
February 17th 07, 05:52 PM
"Greegor" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> $4256 per month! Yowzers, some real humanitarians!

That works out to less than $400 per month per child.
WOW.
ROLLING IN THE DOUGH, huh Greg?
You are like a contestant on Press Your Luck yelling 'Come on BIG MONEY BIG
MONEY'.
That's really NOT that much money Greg.
I know it may SEEM like alot to you...raise a kid or two (ooops, forgot, the
state won't let ya) and then tell me how WHOPPING BIG that amount is.
LOL

> [...]
>> Ted Gunderson : in regards to Child Protective Services in some areas
>> and some states, I have been told by a reliable source,
>> that a planeload of 210 children from CPS was flown out of Denver,
>> Colorado on November 6, 1997 to Paris, France.
>> Later a second plane of children also under the care of CPS was flown
>> from Los Angeles to Europe. "CHILD SEX TRADE INDUSTRY"
>> I have also developed information through credible and reliable sources
>> that in the past, children have been taken from Foster Homes,
>> orphanages, and Boys Town Nebraska, and flown by private jets from Sioux
>> City Iowa to Washington D.C. for sex orgies with politicians.
>>
>> http://educate-yourself.org/tg/childprotectionspeech13mar04.shtml
>>
>> and
>>
>> The Johnny Gosch Foundation
>>
>> "...to bring awareness of human trafficking and pedophilia to the

Greegor
February 18th 07, 08:41 PM
Betty wrote
> I know it may SEEM like alot to you...
> raise a kid or two (ooops, forgot, the
> state won't let ya)

INCORRECT

dragonsgirl
February 19th 07, 07:21 AM
"Greegor" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Betty wrote
>> I know it may SEEM like alot to you...
>> raise a kid or two (ooops, forgot, the
>> state won't let ya)
>
> INCORRECT

Which part? The amount of the money, or the state letting you raise kids?
Ah hell, who really cares what your answer is?
It doesn't matter which way the wind blows, you will always take it upon
yourself to insist that parents, or foster parents, or adoptive parents that
receive a thin dime to help with the care of the child are somehow on the
take.