PDA

View Full Version : The Line, to court to court once more we go...

0:->
March 1st 07, 05:40 PM
.... and this time with a broken paddle.

http://www.katu.com/news/6190776.html

Albany pastor's arrest raises issue of discipline and child abuse

Story Published: Mar 1, 2007 at 8:27 AM PST

Story Updated: Mar 1, 2007 at 8:34 AM PST
By Anita Kissee and KATU Web Staff

ALBANY, Ore. - The arrest of an Albany pastor on assault charges
stemming from the spanking of his son with a paddle has raised the
issue of corporal discipline and child abuse.

Pastor David Lee Fink of the Potter's House Christian Fellowship in
Albany was charged with assault after police say his 17-year-old son
called authorities to report an incident involving his younger brother
and his father.

Police say they found "extreme" red marks, welts and bruising on the
buttocks, thighs and arm of Fink's 13-year-old son on Monday.

Police took a 16-inch wooden paddle into evidence. The cracked paddle
is time-worn and wrapped in duct tape in two places. "Board of
correction" is written on the paddle in ballpoint pen.

Fink reportedly struck his son 10 times with the paddle.

Police say the spanking crossed the line into assault. One woman
disagreed and said the police have gone too far and that the pastor
had done nothing wrong.

Christina Niskanen said "I believe in the Bible and what does the
Bible say about spanking? That's how we raised our children. I'm
sorry, my children lived through it I'm sure everybody else's will."

Another woman who did not give her name disagreed with Niskanen,
saying, "I'd rather raise my voice than raise my hand. And even though
in the Bible it says 'spare the rod, spoil the child,' I still feel
spanking your children is not an appropriate measure, there's other
means you can take."

The investigation is continuing in Albany.

Find this article at:
http://www.katu.com/news/6190776.html

©2007 KATU-TV. All Rights Reserved.

Greegor
March 5th 07, 04:26 AM
Why wasn't this cross posted to alt.support.child-protective-
services ?

On Mar 1, 11:40 am, "0:->" > wrote:
> ... and this time with a broken paddle.

http://www.katu.com/news/6190776.html

> Albany pastor's arrest raises issue of discipline and child abuse
>
> Story Published: Mar 1, 2007 at 8:27 AM PST
>
> Story Updated: Mar 1, 2007 at 8:34 AM PST
> By Anita Kissee and KATU Web Staff
>
> ALBANY, Ore. - The arrest of an Albany pastor on assault charges
> stemming from the spanking of his son with a paddle has raised the
> issue of corporal discipline and child abuse.
>
> Pastor David Lee Fink of the Potter's House Christian Fellowship in
> Albany was charged with assault after police say his 17-year-old son
> called authorities to report an incident involving his younger brother
> and his father.
>
> Police say they found "extreme" red marks, welts and bruising on the
> buttocks, thighs and arm of Fink's 13-year-old son on Monday.
>
> Police took a 16-inch wooden paddle into evidence. The cracked paddle
> is time-worn and wrapped in duct tape in two places. "Board of
> correction" is written on the paddle in ballpoint pen.
>
> Fink reportedly struck his son 10 times with the paddle.
>
> Police say the spanking crossed the line into assault. One woman
> disagreed and said the police have gone too far and that the pastor
> had done nothing wrong.
>
> Christina Niskanen said "I believe in the Bible and what does the
> Bible say about spanking? That's how we raised our children. I'm
> sorry, my children lived through it I'm sure everybody else's will."
>
> Another woman who did not give her name disagreed with Niskanen,
> saying, "I'd rather raise my voice than raise my hand. And even though
> in the Bible it says 'spare the rod, spoil the child,' I still feel
> spanking your children is not an appropriate measure, there's other
> means you can take."
>
> The investigation is continuing in Albany.
>
> Find this article at:
http://www.katu.com/news/6190776.html

> ©2007 KATU-TV. All Rights Reserved.

0:->
March 5th 07, 05:15 AM
Greegor wrote:
> Why wasn't this cross posted to alt.support.child-protective-
> services ?

Why do you ask so many questions?

> On Mar 1, 11:40 am, "0:->" > wrote:
>> ... and this time with a broken paddle.
>>
> http://www.katu.com/news/6190776.html
>> Albany pastor's arrest raises issue of discipline and child abuse
>>
>> Story Published: Mar 1, 2007 at 8:27 AM PST
>>
>> Story Updated: Mar 1, 2007 at 8:34 AM PST
>> By Anita Kissee and KATU Web Staff
>>
>> ALBANY, Ore. - The arrest of an Albany pastor on assault charges
>> stemming from the spanking of his son with a paddle has raised the
>> issue of corporal discipline and child abuse.
>>
>> Pastor David Lee Fink of the Potter's House Christian Fellowship in
>> Albany was charged with assault after police say his 17-year-old son
>> called authorities to report an incident involving his younger brother
>> and his father.
>>
>> Police say they found "extreme" red marks, welts and bruising on the
>> buttocks, thighs and arm of Fink's 13-year-old son on Monday.
>>
>> Police took a 16-inch wooden paddle into evidence. The cracked paddle
>> is time-worn and wrapped in duct tape in two places. "Board of
>> correction" is written on the paddle in ballpoint pen.
>>
>> Fink reportedly struck his son 10 times with the paddle.
>>
>> Police say the spanking crossed the line into assault. One woman
>> disagreed and said the police have gone too far and that the pastor
>> had done nothing wrong.
>>
>> Christina Niskanen said "I believe in the Bible and what does the
>> Bible say about spanking? That's how we raised our children. I'm
>> sorry, my children lived through it I'm sure everybody else's will."
>>
>> Another woman who did not give her name disagreed with Niskanen,
>> saying, "I'd rather raise my voice than raise my hand. And even though
>> in the Bible it says 'spare the rod, spoil the child,' I still feel
>> spanking your children is not an appropriate measure, there's other
>> means you can take."
>>
>> The investigation is continuing in Albany.
>>
>> Find this article at:
> http://www.katu.com/news/6190776.html
>> ©2007 KATU-TV. All Rights Reserved.

Doan
March 5th 07, 05:19 AM
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007, 0:-> wrote:

> Greegor wrote:
> > Why wasn't this cross posted to alt.support.child-protective-
> > services ?
>
> Why do you ask so many questions?

To find the truth, perhaps? You know, like what did Senderbase say to
you when you called them, Kane? Hihihi!

Doan

0:->
March 5th 07, 05:25 AM
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/11/051114110820.htm

Source: Society for Research in Child Development

The study grew out of existing controversies over whether parents
should spank their children or use other forms of physical discipline.
While some experts argue that physical discipline should never be used
because of evidence that it is related to more, rather than fewer,
child behavior problems and might escalate into physical abuse, others
argue that the effects of physical discipline might depend on
characteristics of children and families and the circumstances in which
physical discipline is used.

To find out if the latter theory was valid, researchers from Duke
University in North Carolina, Chinese University of Hong Kong,
Göteborg University in Sweden, the University of Naples, the
University of Rome and the Istituto Universitario di Scienze Motorie in
Italy, Chiang Mai University in Thailand, the University of Delhi in
India, the University of Oregon and California State University-Long
Beach questioned 336 mothers and their children in China, India, Italy,
Kenya, the Philippines, and Thailand about cultural norms surrounding
the use of physical discipline and how it affects children's aggression
and anxiety.

They first asked mothers how often they physically disciplined their
children, and then asked mothers and children how often they thought
other parents in their country physically disciplined their children.
Finally, they asked mothers and children how often the child worries,
is fearful, gets in fights, bullies others and other questions to
measure children's aggression and anxiety.

The researchers found differences in how often mothers used physical
discipline and the mothers' perceptions of how often other parents used
physical discipline. Specifically:

* Mothers in Thailand were least likely to physically discipline
their children, followed by mothers in China, the Philippines, Italy,
India, and Kenya, with mothers in Kenya most likely to physically
discipline their children.
* More frequent use of physical discipline was less strongly
associated with child aggression and anxiety when it was perceived as
being more culturally accepted, but physical discipline was also
associated with more aggression and anxiety regardless of the
perception of cultural acceptance.
* In countries in which physical discipline was more common and
culturally accepted, children who were physically disciplined were less
aggressive and less anxious than children who were physically
disciplined in countries where physical discipline was rarely used.
* In all countries, however, higher use of physical discipline was
associated with more child aggression and anxiety.

"One implication of our findings is the need for caution in making
recommendations about parenting practices across different cultural
groups," said lead researcher Jennifer Lansford, Ph.D., a research
scientist at the Center for Child and Family Policy at Duke University.
"A particular parenting practice may become a problem only if parents
use it in a cultural context that does not support the practice (for
example, if they migrate from one country to another)."

However, she notes, some practices that were condoned historically
(e.g., child labor) are now condemned, at least in certain countries.
"A larger question is whether a parenting practice is acceptable,
regardless of whether it occurs commonly within a cultural group."

###

Summarized from Child Development, Vol. 76, Issue 6, Physical
Discipline and Children's Adjustment: Cultural Normativeness as a
Moderator by Lansford JE. Dodge KA Malone PS and Quinn N. (Duke
University), Chang L (Chinese University of Hong Kong), Oburu P and
Palmérus K (Göteborg University), Bacchini D (University of Naples),
Pastorelli C and Bombi AS (Rome University), Zelli A (Istituto
Universitario di Scienze Motorie), Tapanya S(Chiang Mai University),
Chaudhary N (University of Delhi), Deater-Deckard K (University of
Oregon), and Manke B (California State University, Long Beach).
Copyright 2005 The Society for Research in Child Development, Inc. All
rights reserved.

Note: This story has been adapted from a news release issued by Society
for Research in Child Development.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2005/11/051114110820.htm

Greegor
March 6th 07, 01:05 AM
How does the schpiel you posted relate to the
Newsgroup title YOU STARTED, Kane?

Is it better than a tract from the Jehovahs Witnesses or Flat Earth
Society?

0:-]
March 6th 07, 04:05 AM
On 5 Mar 2007 17:05:06 -0800, "Greegor" > wrote:

>How does the schpiel you posted relate to the
>Newsgroup title YOU STARTED, Kane?
>
>Is it better than a tract from the Jehovahs Witnesses or Flat Earth
>Society?

Happy to answer, which you don't really want, just hungering to make a
snooty comment..right, when you put back the aborted attributions.

You aren't saving anyone's ass, including your own, by "keeping Kane
busy" while the back channel gets warm from overuse.

R R R R R R R R R

The three of you together have fallen all over yourselves.

Dump prits.

0:]

0:-]
March 7th 07, 01:29 AM
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 21:19:44 -0800, Doan > wrote:

>On Sun, 4 Mar 2007, 0:-> wrote:
>
>> Greegor wrote:
>> > Why wasn't this cross posted to alt.support.child-protective-
>> > services ?
>>
>> Why do you ask so many questions?
>>
>To find the truth, perhaps? You know, like what did Senderbase say to
>you when you called them, Kane? Hihihi!

After examining your posts, that they wouldn't give you a straight
answer if your life depended on it? I gave them your number so their
caller ID would alert them to a duplicitous thug.

Know any besides you, Ken and Greg?

Why do you ask? ;>

>Doan

Doan
March 7th 07, 04:24 AM
On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 21:19:44 -0800, Doan > wrote:

> >> Why do you ask so many questions?
> >>
> >To find the truth, perhaps? You know, like what did Senderbase say to
> >you when you called them, Kane? Hihihi!
>
> After examining your posts, that they wouldn't give you a straight
> answer if your life depended on it? I gave them your number so their
> caller ID would alert them to a duplicitous thug.

Hihihi! You gave me a false number thus EXPOSING you LIE when you said
you called them. WHAT A STUPID LIAR YOU ARE, Kane!

> Know any besides you, Ken and Greg?

Hihihi!

> Why do you ask? ;>

Because you are STUPID!

EK-:)

> >Doan

0:-]
March 7th 07, 01:13 PM
On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:24:33 -0800, Doan > wrote:

>On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

>> >To find the truth, perhaps? You know, like what did Senderbase say to
>> >you when you called them, Kane? Hihihi!
>>
>> After examining your posts, that they wouldn't give you a straight
>> answer if your life depended on it? I gave them your number so their
>> caller ID would alert them to a duplicitous thug.
>>
>Hihihi! You gave me a false number thus EXPOSING you LIE when you said
>you called them. WHAT A STUPID LIAR YOU ARE, Kane!

Check the number I gave you against whois.

You are lying again.

Domain ID:D92764553-LROR
Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG

Registrant ID:3D02D90FAE1D8EF7
Registrant Name:Naseem Choudhury
Registrant Organization:IronPort Systems
Registrant Street1:950 Elm ave
Registrant Street2:Floor 1
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:San Bruno CA
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:94066
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6509896544

You have been running a whole string of lies lately, simply to dodge
debate.

Fascinating.

>> Know any besides you, Ken and Greg?
>>
>Hihihi!
>
>> Why do you ask? ;>
>>
>Because you are STUPID!
>
>EK-:)
>
>> >Doan

Greegor
March 7th 07, 05:33 PM
Kane, Did you just post somebody's home PHONE NUMBER?

On Mar 7, 7:13 am, "0:-]" > wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:24:33 -0800, Doan > wrote:

> >> After examining your posts, that they wouldn't give you a straight
> >> answer if your life depended on it? I gave them your number so their
> >> caller ID would alert them to a duplicitous thug.
>
> >Hihihi! You gave me a false number thus EXPOSING you LIE when you said
> >you called them. WHAT A STUPID LIAR YOU ARE, Kane!
>
> Check the number I gave you against whois.
>
> You are lying again.
>
> Domain ID:D92764553-LROR
> Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG
>
> Registrant ID:3D02D90FAE1D8EF7
> Registrant Name:Naseem Choudhury
> Registrant Organization:IronPort Systems
> Registrant Street1:950 Elm ave
> Registrant Street2:Floor 1
> Registrant Street3:
> Registrant City:San Bruno CA
> Registrant State/Province:CA
> Registrant Postal Code:94066
> Registrant Country:US
> Registrant Phone:+1.6509896544
>
> You have been running a whole string of lies lately, simply to dodge
> debate.
>
> Fascinating.
>

> >> Know any besides you, Ken and Greg?
>
> >Hihihi!
>
> >> Why do you ask? ;>
>
> >Because you are STUPID!
>
> >EK-:)

Greegor
March 7th 07, 05:44 PM
> Domain ID:D92764553-LROR
> Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG
>
> Registrant ID:3D02D90FAE1D8EF7
> Registrant Name:Naseem Choudhury
> Registrant Organization:IronPort Systems
> Registrant Street1:950 Elm ave
> Registrant Street2:Floor 1
> Registrant Street3:
> Registrant City:San Bruno CA
> Registrant State/Province:CA
> Registrant Postal Code:94066
> Registrant Country:US
> Registrant Phone:+1.6509896544

Why did you post this Kane?
How does this indicate some LIE? (per your thread name change?)

Doan
March 7th 07, 07:24 PM
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:24:33 -0800, Doan > wrote:

> >> After examining your posts, that they wouldn't give you a straight
> >> answer if your life depended on it? I gave them your number so their
> >> caller ID would alert them to a duplicitous thug.
> >>
> >Hihihi! You gave me a false number thus EXPOSING you LIE when you said
> >you called them. WHAT A STUPID LIAR YOU ARE, Kane!
>
> Check the number I gave you against whois.

Hihihi! What a STUPID LIAR you are? You claimed to have called
Senderbase. Is that the number you called?

> You are lying again.

The proven LIAR is you! That number is for IRONPORT issue, not
Senderbase issue, STUPID!

> Domain ID:D92764553-LROR
> Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG
>
> Registrant ID:3D02D90FAE1D8EF7
> Registrant Name:Naseem Choudhury
> Registrant Organization:IronPort Systems
> Registrant Street1:950 Elm ave
> Registrant Street2:Floor 1
> Registrant Street3:
> Registrant City:San Bruno CA
> Registrant State/Province:CA
> Registrant Postal Code:94066
> Registrant Country:US
> Registrant Phone:+1.6509896544
>
> You have been running a whole string of lies lately, simply to dodge
> debate.

You just EXPOSED your STUPIDITY again. IRONPort Systems, STUPID.
You can't even see that, can't you, STUPID.

> Fascinating.

Hihihi!

Doan

> >> Know any besides you, Ken and Greg?
> >>
> >Hihihi!
> >
> >> Why do you ask? ;>
> >>
> >Because you are STUPID!
> >
> >EK-:)

Doan
March 7th 07, 07:42 PM
On 7 Mar 2007, Greegor wrote:

> > Domain ID:D92764553-LROR
> > Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG
> >
> > Registrant ID:3D02D90FAE1D8EF7
> > Registrant Name:Naseem Choudhury
> > Registrant Organization:IronPort Systems
> > Registrant Street1:950 Elm ave
> > Registrant Street2:Floor 1
> > Registrant Street3:
> > Registrant City:San Bruno CA
> > Registrant State/Province:CA
> > Registrant Postal Code:94066
> > Registrant Country:US
> > Registrant Phone:+1.6509896544
>
> Why did you post this Kane?
> How does this indicate some LIE? (per your thread name change?)

It is a lie because when you called that number they will tell
you that it is NOT for Senderbase issue. The proven LIAR here
is Kane and a STUPID one too since he claimed to have called
them about Senderbase issue.

Doan

0:-]
March 7th 07, 09:03 PM
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:24:29 -0800, Doan > wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

>> >Hihihi! You gave me a false number thus EXPOSING you LIE when you said
>> >you called them. WHAT A STUPID LIAR YOU ARE, Kane!
>>
>> Check the number I gave you against whois.
>>
>Hihihi! What a STUPID LIAR you are? You claimed to have called
>Senderbase. Is that the number you called?
>
>> You are lying again.
>>
>The proven LIAR is you! That number is for IRONPORT issue, not
>Senderbase issue, STUPID!
>
>> Domain ID:D92764553-LROR
>> Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG

Doan't be so obvious in your stupidity. What's that name right about
this sentence?

>> Registrant ID:3D02D90FAE1D8EF7
>> Registrant Name:Naseem Choudhury
>> Registrant Organization:IronPort Systems
>> Registrant Street1:950 Elm ave
>> Registrant Street2:Floor 1
>> Registrant Street3:
>> Registrant City:San Bruno CA
>> Registrant State/Province:CA
>> Registrant Postal Code:94066
>> Registrant Country:US
>> Registrant Phone:+1.6509896544
>>
>> You have been running a whole string of lies lately, simply to dodge
>> debate.
>>
>You just EXPOSED your STUPIDITY again.

Well, let's see, shall we?

>IRONPort Systems, STUPID.
>You can't even see that, can't you, STUPID.

Sure I can. I also can see

"Domain ID:D92764553-LROR
Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG"

Why can't you?

>> Fascinating.
>>
>Hihihi!
>
>Doan

>> >Hihihi!

>> >Because you are STUPID!
>> >
>> >EK-:)

0:-]
March 7th 07, 09:08 PM
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:42:32 -0800, Doan > wrote:

>On 7 Mar 2007, Greegor wrote:
>
>> > Domain ID:D92764553-LROR
>> > Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG
>> >
>> > Registrant ID:3D02D90FAE1D8EF7
>> > Registrant Name:Naseem Choudhury
>> > Registrant Organization:IronPort Systems
>> > Registrant Street1:950 Elm ave
>> > Registrant Street2:Floor 1
>> > Registrant Street3:
>> > Registrant City:San Bruno CA
>> > Registrant State/Province:CA
>> > Registrant Postal Code:94066
>> > Registrant Country:US
>> > Registrant Phone:+1.6509896544
>>
>> Why did you post this Kane?
>> How does this indicate some LIE? (per your thread name change?)

I see you did a lot of snipping to attempt to link the above in place
of you lies.

Interesting, but of course tiresome and well worn tactic. Greg used
that up years ago.

>It is a lie because when you called that number they will tell
>you that it is NOT for Senderbase issue.

You seem to be desperate to ignore your lessons and my way of giving
it to you for your many years of lying.

All you got so far is a "you to" argument, which you will not post:

>The proven LIAR here
>is Kane and a STUPID one too since he claimed to have called
>them about Senderbase issue.

You'll never know what I discussed with them, stupid.

But you will lie about it, and make lots of empty chatter to hide that
you bet, and you welshed.

>Doan

Kane

0:-]
March 7th 07, 09:17 PM
On 7 Mar 2007 09:33:08 -0800, "Greegor" > wrote:

>Kane, Did you just post somebody's home PHONE NUMBER?

Are your eyes giving you trouble again?

I once had a severely effected hysteric as a student. She had a fall
from a horse, and for about ten minutes she was totally blind.
Interesting. I tested her for vision and she could not "see" my hand,
but she would flinch at a swift movement toward her face.

As to your question, and your inability to see, consider the material
I'm about to share with you, a sudden movement toward your face for a
test. Can you see this:

It's given out as a business address and phone number.
> Registrant Organization:IronPort Systems
> Registrant Street1:950 Elm ave
> Registrant Street2:Floor 1
> Registrant Street3:
> Registrant City:San Bruno CA
> Registrant State/Province:CA
> Registrant Postal Code:94066
> Registrant Country:US
> Registrant Phone:+1.6509896544

Did you see some other phone numbers in my post?

Or could it be you are babbling for effect, like firing for effect in
combat? Or because one is terrified?

0:]

>On Mar 7, 7:13 am, "0:-]" > wrote:

>> >Hihihi! You gave me a false number thus EXPOSING you LIE when you said
>> >you called them. WHAT A STUPID LIAR YOU ARE, Kane!
>>
>> Check the number I gave you against whois.
>>
>> You are lying again.
>>
>> Domain ID:D92764553-LROR
>> Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG
>>
>> Registrant ID:3D02D90FAE1D8EF7
>> Registrant Name:Naseem Choudhury
>> Registrant Organization:IronPort Systems
>> Registrant Street1:950 Elm ave
>> Registrant Street2:Floor 1
>> Registrant Street3:
>> Registrant City:San Bruno CA
>> Registrant State/Province:CA
>> Registrant Postal Code:94066
>> Registrant Country:US
>> Registrant Phone:+1.6509896544
>>
>> You have been running a whole string of lies lately, simply to dodge
>> debate.
>>
>> Fascinating.

>> >Hihihi!

>> >Because you are STUPID!
>>
>> >EK-:)

Doan
March 7th 07, 09:19 PM
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

> >Hihihi! What a STUPID LIAR you are? You claimed to have called
> >Senderbase. Is that the number you called?

No answer! An obvious attempt to hide from the truth.

> >> You are lying again.
> >>
> >The proven LIAR is you! That number is for IRONPORT issue, not
> >Senderbase issue, STUPID!
> >
> >> Domain ID:D92764553-LROR
> >> Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG
>
> Doan't be so obvious in your stupidity. What's that name right about
> this sentence?

Dont you know the difference between Domain Name and Registant Org?
YOU ARE STUPID!

> >> Registrant ID:3D02D90FAE1D8EF7
> >> Registrant Name:Naseem Choudhury
> >> Registrant Organization:IronPort Systems

See that?

> >> Registrant Street1:950 Elm ave
> >> Registrant Street2:Floor 1
> >> Registrant Street3:
> >> Registrant City:San Bruno CA
> >> Registrant State/Province:CA
> >> Registrant Postal Code:94066
> >> Registrant Country:US
> >> Registrant Phone:+1.6509896544
> >>
> >> You have been running a whole string of lies lately, simply to dodge
> >> debate.
> >>
> >You just EXPOSED your STUPIDITY again.
>
> Well, let's see, shall we?

Yup! We saw your STUPIDITY!

> >IRONPort Systems, STUPID.
> >You can't even see that, can't you, STUPID.
>
> Sure I can. I also can see
>
> "Domain ID:D92764553-LROR
> Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG"

Domain Name, STUPID!

> Why can't you?

I saw it and even called the number and they said it is NOT for Senderbase
issue. Your are STUPID when you claimed to have call them at that number
about Senderbase.

EK;-)

> >> Fascinating.
> >>
> >Hihihi!
> >
> >Doan

0:-]
March 7th 07, 09:20 PM
On 7 Mar 2007 09:44:40 -0800, "Greegor" > wrote:

>> Domain ID:D92764553-LROR
>> Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG
>>
>> Registrant ID:3D02D90FAE1D8EF7
>> Registrant Name:Naseem Choudhury
>> Registrant Organization:IronPort Systems
>> Registrant Street1:950 Elm ave
>> Registrant Street2:Floor 1
>> Registrant Street3:
>> Registrant City:San Bruno CA
>> Registrant State/Province:CA
>> Registrant Postal Code:94066
>> Registrant Country:US
>> Registrant Phone:+1.6509896544
>
>Why did you post this Kane?

Mmmm....to, unlike you, Ken, and Doan especially, answer a
challenge...in this case from Doan.

He seems not to have learned his lessons yet.

>How does this indicate some LIE? (per your thread name change?)

His claim that I did not provide a phone number for "Senderbase."
These are the owners of Senderbase.

If you look up the thread, you will find I gave him this number in an
earlier post.

What's your particular dog in this fight, Greg?

Or are you just offering yourself for cannon fodder, as usual, in
hopes it will distract me enough to give Doan an advantage he is so
sorely lacking?

Kane

Doan
March 7th 07, 09:28 PM
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

> >> Why did you post this Kane?
> >> How does this indicate some LIE? (per your thread name change?)
>

> I see you did a lot of snipping to attempt to link the above in place
> of you lies.

The proven STUPID LIAR is you, Kane!

> Interesting, but of course tiresome and well worn tactic. Greg used
> that up years ago.
>
> >It is a lie because when you called that number they will tell
> >you that it is NOT for Senderbase issue.
>
> You seem to be desperate to ignore your lessons and my way of giving
> it to you for your many years of lying.

The proven STUPID LIAR, times after times, is YOU!

> All you got so far is a "you to" argument, which you will not post:
>
> >The proven LIAR here
> >is Kane and a STUPID one too since he claimed to have called
> >them about Senderbase issue.
>
> You'll never know what I discussed with them, stupid.

Hihihi! Dare to tell us? Did they laugh at your face when you tried
to tell them about Alina's "fictitous address"??

> But you will lie about it, and make lots of empty chatter to hide that
> you bet, and you welshed.

You are a STUPID LIAR and, like an Empty Kane, makes lots of noises!

EK:->

> >Doan
>
> Kane

0:-]
March 7th 07, 10:21 PM
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:19:59 -0800, Doan > wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:
>

>> >Hihihi! What a STUPID LIAR you are? You claimed to have called
>> >Senderbase. Is that the number you called?
>> >
>No answer! An obvious attempt to hide from the truth.

You are lying. I answered.

>> >The proven LIAR is you! That number is for IRONPORT issue, not
>> >Senderbase issue, STUPID!

>> Doan't be so obvious in your stupidity. What's that name right about
>> this sentence?
>>
>Dont you know the difference between Domain Name and Registant Org?

Sure I do. The registrant owns the domain name. Most often they are
also, unless they are a speculator, or a professional hosting service,
the operators of the website.

>YOU ARE STUPID!

Not so stupid that I would think, like you, that this wasn't all a
little lesson for you about your posting methods and unethical
behavior in these newsgroups.

>See that?

Sure do.

>> >You just EXPOSED your STUPIDITY again.
>>
>> Well, let's see, shall we?
>>
>Yup! We saw your STUPIDITY!

Mmm..we haven't gotten to what I said yet. How smart is that, Doan't?

>> >IRONPort Systems, STUPID.
>> >You can't even see that, can't you, STUPID.
>>
>> Sure I can. I also can see
>>
>> "Domain ID:D92764553-LROR
>> Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG"
>>
>Domain Name, STUPID!

I don't recall writing anything else but "Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG"

I don't recall calling it stupid.

>> Why can't you?
>>
>I saw it and even called the number and they said it is NOT for Senderbase
>issue.

I warned you they said they wouldn't give you a straight answer after
reading your bull**** posts....0;]

>Your are STUPID when you claimed to have call them at that number
>about Senderbase.

What would be stupid about it, specifically, in claiming I called
them, given that I've told you you were too stupid to catch on that
you were being subjected to Doaneration, as a lesson?

>EK;-)

Sorry to have frightened you.

>> >Hihihi!
>> >
>> >Doan

0:-]
March 7th 07, 10:27 PM
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:28:35 -0800, Doan > wrote:
.....more evidence he's working hard on his lessons....

Keep up the good work, Doan't.

Eventually you will learn your lesson.

And I'm sorry for the embarrassment you are subjecting yourself to
right now, but then that's how well learned lessons progress.

Lots of pain. Isn't that correct, spanking advocate?

0:]

>On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

>> I see you did a lot of snipping to attempt to link the above in place
>> of you lies.
>>
>The proven STUPID LIAR is you, Kane!
>
>> Interesting, but of course tiresome and well worn tactic. Greg used
>> that up years ago.
>>
>> >It is a lie because when you called that number they will tell
>> >you that it is NOT for Senderbase issue.
>>
>> You seem to be desperate to ignore your lessons and my way of giving
>> it to you for your many years of lying.
>>
>The proven STUPID LIAR, times after times, is YOU!
>
>> All you got so far is a "you to" argument, which you will not post:
>>
>> >The proven LIAR here
>> >is Kane and a STUPID one too since he claimed to have called
>> >them about Senderbase issue.
>>
>> You'll never know what I discussed with them, stupid.
>>
>Hihihi! Dare to tell us? Did they laugh at your face when you tried
>to tell them about Alina's "fictitous address"??
>
>> But you will lie about it, and make lots of empty chatter to hide that
>> you bet, and you welshed.
>>
>You are a STUPID LIAR and, like an Empty Kane, makes lots of noises!
>
>EK:->
>
>> >Doan
>>
>> Kane

Doan
March 7th 07, 10:33 PM
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

> >No answer! An obvious attempt to hide from the truth.
>
> You are lying. I answered.

Another lie!

> >> Doan't be so obvious in your stupidity. What's that name right about
> >> this sentence?
> >>
> >Dont you know the difference between Domain Name and Registant Org?
>
> Sure I do. The registrant owns the domain name. Most often they are
> also, unless they are a speculator, or a professional hosting service,
> the operators of the website.
>
> >YOU ARE STUPID!
>
> Not so stupid that I would think, like you, that this wasn't all a
> little lesson for you about your posting methods and unethical
> behavior in these newsgroups.

> >See that?
>
> Sure do.

> >> Well, let's see, shall we?
> >>
> >Yup! We saw your STUPIDITY!
>
> Mmm..we haven't gotten to what I said yet. How smart is that, Doan't?

Your STUPIDITY is exposed by yourself!

> >> Sure I can. I also can see
> >>
> >> "Domain ID:D92764553-LROR
> >> Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG"
> >>
> >Domain Name, STUPID!
>
> I don't recall writing anything else but "Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG"
>
> I don't recall calling it stupid.

Because YOU ARE STUPID!

> >> Why can't you?
> >>
> >I saw it and even called the number and they said it is NOT for Senderbase
> >issue.
>
> I warned you they said they wouldn't give you a straight answer after
> reading your bull**** posts....0;]

Hihihi! Another STUPID LIE!

> >Your are STUPID when you claimed to have call them at that number
> >about Senderbase.
>
> What would be stupid about it, specifically, in claiming I called
> them, given that I've told you you were too stupid to catch on that
> you were being subjected to Doaneration, as a lesson?

Hihihi! Because you EXPOSED your stupid LIES when you said you called
Senderbase on that number!!!

> >EK;-)
>
> Sorry to have frightened you.

Hihihi!

EK;-)

Doan
March 7th 07, 11:03 PM
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:28:35 -0800, Doan > wrote:
> ....more evidence he's working hard on his lessons....
>
> Keep up the good work, Doan't.
>
> Eventually you will learn your lesson.
>
> And I'm sorry for the embarrassment you are subjecting yourself to
> right now, but then that's how well learned lessons progress.
>
> Lots of pain. Isn't that correct, spanking advocate?
>
> 0:]

Hihihi! Empty Kane making more noises and further exposing his STUPIDITY.
Shall we check your ip address in that Senderbase anon. proxy checker???

EK;->

> >> I see you did a lot of snipping to attempt to link the above in place
> >> of you lies.
> >>
> >The proven STUPID LIAR is you, Kane!
> >
> >> Interesting, but of course tiresome and well worn tactic. Greg used
> >> that up years ago.

> >> You seem to be desperate to ignore your lessons and my way of giving
> >> it to you for your many years of lying.
> >>
> >The proven STUPID LIAR, times after times, is YOU!
> >
> >> All you got so far is a "you to" argument, which you will not post:

> >> You'll never know what I discussed with them, stupid.
> >>
> >Hihihi! Dare to tell us? Did they laugh at your face when you tried
> >to tell them about Alina's "fictitous address"??
> >
> >> But you will lie about it, and make lots of empty chatter to hide that
> >> you bet, and you welshed.
> >>
> >You are a STUPID LIAR and, like an Empty Kane, makes lots of noises!
> >
> >EK:->

> >> Kane

0:-]
March 8th 07, 12:46 AM
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:33:31 -0800, Doan > wrote:

>On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, 0:-] wrote:

>> >No answer! An obvious attempt to hide from the truth.
>>
>> You are lying. I answered.
>>
>Another lie!

You sure are predictable.

>> >Dont you know the difference between Domain Name and Registant Org?
>>
>> Sure I do. The registrant owns the domain name. Most often they are
>> also, unless they are a speculator, or a professional hosting service,
>> the operators of the website.
>>
>> >YOU ARE STUPID!
>>
>> Not so stupid that I would think, like you, that this wasn't all a
>> little lesson for you about your posting methods and unethical
>> behavior in these newsgroups.

>> >See that?
>>
>> Sure do.

>> >Yup! We saw your STUPIDITY!
>>
>> Mmm..we haven't gotten to what I said yet. How smart is that, Doan't?
>>
>Your STUPIDITY is exposed by yourself!

>> >Domain Name, STUPID!
>>
>> I don't recall writing anything else but "Domain Name:SENDERBASE.ORG"
>>
>> I don't recall calling it stupid.
>>
>Because YOU ARE STUPID!

>> >I saw it and even called the number and they said it is NOT for Senderbase
>> >issue.
>>
>> I warned you they said they wouldn't give you a straight answer after
>> reading your bull**** posts....0;]
>>
>Hihihi! Another STUPID LIE!
>
>> >Your are STUPID when you claimed to have call them at that number
>> >about Senderbase.
>>
>> What would be stupid about it, specifically, in claiming I called
>> them, given that I've told you you were too stupid to catch on that
>> you were being subjected to Doaneration, as a lesson?
>>
>Hihihi! Because you EXPOSED your stupid LIES when you said you called
>Senderbase on that number!!!
>

>> >EK;-)
>>
>> Sorry to have frightened you.
>>
>Hihihi!
>
>EK;-)

Still can't learn your lesson, eh?

Doan't go away.

0:-]
March 8th 07, 02:59 AM
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:03:16 -0800, Doan > wrote:
....more lying evasions from Doan't to avoid any real debate, and to
hide that he ran from a bet.

You either meet my terms on the bet, or refuse the bet, proving you
are dishonorable, or your challenge to ME is over.

I will not send a damn thing until YOU take the bet or turn it down,
and admit you welched on a bet by reneging on it.

Bet or don't.

It's up to you.

But if you bet, it's for $500 or more to a $1000 or it's obvious you
will not put your money where your over large careless lying stupid
mouth is.

Kane