PDA

View Full Version : Unspanked YOUTH Erupt into an Orgy of Violent Sociopathy Crime...

0:-]
March 9th 07, 05:54 PM
.....or not, as the case may be. 0;]

But you, dear reader, decide for yourself if Ken Pangborn might be
right when he says " ... There is considerable evidence that a lack of
spanking can produce sociopathy in children. "

Admittedly, I am still in the research phase to find out if what I
suspect is true, and Ken has assertively stated "can produce," as in
Caused By; that the majority of these violent young criminals are in
fact the "...lack of spanking...children." related cases.

Enjoy, and thanks Ken. I owe you big time for your insight and
thoughtful research.

I'm really looking forward to seeing it now. You sure got ME hooked,
eh?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/09/us/09crime.html?ei=5065&en=cb386352d3a8d21f&ex=1174021200&partner=MYWAY&pagewanted=print

http://tinyurl.com/ysyx9h

The New York Times

March 9, 2007
Violent Crime in Cities Shows Sharp Surge
By KATE ZERNIKE

Violent crime rose by double-digit percentages in cities across the
country over the last two years, reversing the declines of the
mid-to-late 1990s, according to a new report by a prominent national
law enforcement association.

While overall crime has been declining nationwide, police officials
have been warning of a rise in murder, robbery and gun assaults since
late 2005, particularly in midsize cities and the Midwest. Now, they
say, two years of data indicates that the spike is more than an
aberration.

“There are pockets of crime in this country that are astounding,” said
Chuck Wexler, the executive director of the Police Executive Research
Forum, which is releasing the report on Friday. “It’s gone under the
radar screen, but it’s not if you’re living on the north side of
Minneapolis or the south side of Los Angeles or in Dorchester, Mass.”

Local police departments blame several factors: the spread of
methamphetamine use in some Midwestern and Western cities, gangs, high
poverty and a record number of people being released from prison. But
the biggest theme, they say, is easy access to guns and a willingness,
even an eagerness, to settle disputes with them, particularly among
young people. ...

<GASP!...I must apologize to Pangborn, IMMEDJIATLY>

Obviously these kid are predominately from those nice kids from poor
crime ridden neighborhoods where people consistently fail to spank.

.... more at:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/09/us/09crime.html?ei=5065&en=cb386352d3a8d21f&ex=1174021200&partner=MYWAY&pagewanted=print

http://tinyurl.com/ysyx9h

Firemonkey