PDA

View Full Version : Re: Don the Diddler [aka Kane]

Greegor
March 17th 07, 07:32 AM
Donald L. Fisher wrote
> You might want to take a look at my website

HIS website? Just a bit of EGO to go with his ID?

> "Tender-handed stroke the nettle, And it stings you for your pains;
> Grasp it like a man of mettle, And it soft as silk remains." Aaron Hill,
> 1685-1750

Is this quote about "grooming" kids?

On Mar 15, 7:09 am, Condoleezza HaHa > wrote:
> [...]
>
> > You would have to have a homestudy done by an agency licensed to do
> > homestudies of families for special needs children. Special needs
> can mean a
> > wide spectrum of things, from seriously handicapped to simply being a
> child
> > removed from an abusive or neglectful family.
>
> > Anthony Wilson wrote:
>
> >> we are a African American couple that is seeking to adopt a healthy
> infant
> >> that is also African American or Bi Racial.
>
> >> We are interested in adopting for a reasonable fee. Please feel free to
> >> E-mail us. We will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
>
> >> --
> >> Tammy W
> >>

> > --
> > Don Fisher, Nettlepatch Press, Web Development Division
> > "Tender-handed stroke the nettle, And it stings you for your pains;
> > Grasp it like a man of mettle, And it soft as silk remains." Aaron Hill,
> > 1685-1750
> >http://www.nettlepatch.net
>
> > ********
>
> > I believe Don was a state worker and diddler - he busted onto usenet
> using his state addy to gather information on vulnerable boys --
>
> > From: (Donald Fisher)
> > Subject: Re: Abused children
> > Date: 1996/04/03
> > distribution: world
> > references: >
> >
> > organization: DataTech International
> > mime-version: 1.0
> > newsgroups: alt.adoption
>
> > Great thoughts Brett. I went from finding that the majority of boys in a
> > treatment center I worked in were adopted or foster home experienced to
> > teaching pre-service foster and adoption parenting classes for the state.
> > Your advice is exactly what folks don't get for the most part. And well
> > stated at that. Most believe that with enough love the children will
> respond.
> > These children don't know love (actually "attachment") if you spoon
> it out
> > daily. It takes, as you said a great deal of time, commitment and
> skill, and
> > not a little artistry and fun.
>
> > I got so good with the boys I worked with after four years I got bored
> > almost. Was time to go on and teach others. Are they worth it? Damn
> certain.
> > Hurt when you lose one? Oh,very much indeed. But give up? Never.
> Keep up the
> > good work and I'd welcome an exchange with you. I'm at
>
> > ttyl
>
> > ********
>
> > Don was an orderly at a nuthouse for teenage boys - yet he bills
> himself as the warden or boss while he apparently attempts to gain
> access to yet more vulnerable boys.
>
> > Textbook diddler.
>
> > CPS finally caught up with their errant 'webmaster' - scolded him -
> and made him stop spamming Oregons most vulnerable children to usenet.
> Soon after, Don was no longer webmaster.

Greegor
March 17th 07, 05:04 PM
Why are you so obsessed with Kane being right?

<giggle>

On Mar 17, 1:32 am, "Greegor" > wrote:
> [...]
> > skill, and
> > > not a little artistry and fun.
>
> > > I got so good with the boys I worked with after four years I got bored
> > > almost. Was time to go on and teach others. Are they worth it? Damn
> > certain.
> > > Hurt when you lose one? Oh,very much indeed. But give up? Never.
> > Keep up the
> > > good work and I'd welcome an exchange with you. I'm at
> >
> > > ttyl
>
> > > ********
>
> > > Don was an orderly at a nuthouse for teenage boys - yet he bills
> > himself as the warden or boss while he apparently attempts to gain
> > access to yet more vulnerable boys.
>
> > > Textbook diddler.
>
> > > CPS finally caught up with their errant 'webmaster' - scolded him -
> > and made him stop spamming Oregons most vulnerable children to usenet.
> > Soon after, Don was no longer webmaster.

March 18th 07, 01:06 AM
G > Why are you so obsessed with Kane being right?
G > <giggle>

ID wrote
> Getting giddy and giggling like a little school girl?
>
> "Kane" said you would behave in a particular manner and you did. I was
> just noting that his prediction was accurate. I wouldn't call that
> "obsessed".
>
> You, on the other hand, instead of merely replying to my post, went to the
> effort to paste back in the parts that had been snipped and add back in
> the other groups that you're spamming. Rather curious behaviour,
> especially for one who seemed so concerned about TOS abuse not so very
> many posts ago.

I violated NO Terms Of Service. Dream on.

What are you trying to hide?