PDA

View Full Version : Re: sun protective clothing

Retired Chief
March 21st 07, 06:27 PM
On Mar 19, 10:43 am, mommy2 wrote:

> HI,
> I have been buying sun protective clothing for my children for 6 years

What do you want us to do about it?

Rick - BrethrenoftheCoast.net
March 21st 07, 11:45 PM
"Retired Chief" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Mar 19, 10:43 am, mommy2 wrote:
>
>> HI,
>> I have been buying sun protective clothing for my children for 6 years
>
> What do you want us to do about it?

You are protecting your children from the sun, the sun actually prevents
cancer.
You've been subscribing to the "great cancer cover up".
Avoiding sunlight causes defencies in vitamin D, which helps fight cancer.
RE: What do you want us to do about it?
I dont care about your kids really, but...I'd let them get some freakin
sunshine.
--
~Rick
www.BrethrenoftheCoast.net

Bob[_2_]
April 8th 07, 10:31 PM
Retired Chief wrote:
> On Mar 19, 10:43 am, mommy2 wrote:
>
> > HI,
> > I have been buying sun protective clothing for my children for 6
> > years
>
> What do you want us to do about it?

Please post pictures