PDA

View Full Version : Who is due in April?

Welches
April 13th 07, 01:53 PM
(Or "Let's see how many messages we can get before usenet disapears...")

Has baby arrived? Like to post a birth story?

Or are you waiting impatiently?

Elle
April 14th 07, 02:39 PM
On Apr 13, 7:53 am, "Welches" >
wrote:
> (Or "Let's see how many messages we can get before usenet disapears...")
>
> Has baby arrived? Like to post a birth story?
>
> Or are you waiting impatiently?

Waiting patiently here :) Due April 23 so still have a bit to go. I
don't quite feel ready yet...can't really explain it, I guess just not
prepared for this pregnancy to be over. We know we are having a girl,
number 2 for us. I finished work this week and my daughter is still in
daycare, so until this new little one gets here my time is my own,
which is quite a luxury!

Elle
DD1 Feb 23, 2005
DD2 EDD April 23, 2007

April 15th 07, 01:50 AM
On Apr 13, 5:53 am, "Welches"
> Has baby arrived? Like to post a birth story?

Not yet... #2 coming, not sure if it's a boy or a girl, and STILL
haven't come up with a name for either. :P

> Or are you waiting impatiently?

Very impatiently. I'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore.
Everything hurts, and half the time I feel like crawling rather than
walking. Argh.

Em
mama to Micah, 11/14/04
#2 due 4/27/07