PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Breastfeeding Challenge

xkatx
September 30th 07, 02:49 AM
Well, I went to the 2007 breastfeeding challenge that we had over here.
There was a total of 21 moms with a total of 22 nursing babies ALL latched
on and nursing at the same time at 11am.
I think it was awesome! A couple news crews - cameras and reporters - were
on site for it, and DD2 and I had a front row seat with a camera right on
us! I missed the news that I think it was shown on today, but I'm hoping
the lady I know that organized our location might have more info on it and
if she maybe has a copy of it. It was great, and I've heard this challenge
is all over Canada and US, anyways. Not sure about other areas, but here in
North America, I guess today was the day. Anyone else do anything like
this?
I had fun, even N came and DD1. DS didn't come but I didn't think he'd have
much fun anyways LOL