PDA

View Full Version : twins

Namirah Jamshed-Qureshi
October 2nd 07, 10:27 PM
I found out today, we are having twins! first in our family. I am a
physician and know all the risks involved yet I want to be a patient
this time.
Any advice?

FrisbeeŽ
October 3rd 07, 02:05 PM
"Namirah Jamshed-Qureshi" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>I found out today, we are having twins! first in our family. I am a
> physician and know all the risks involved yet I want to be a patient
> this time.
> Any advice?

You're a physician and you want advice?

Congrats, just the same.

Not that it matters a whole lot, but I can't tell by your name if you are
the mother or father-to-be here, it might help in the advice we can offer.
Is this your first child (children)? Do you have access to family to help
early on? How old are you and your spouse?

Fun times ahead, enjoy sleep while you still can.

October 8th 07, 01:25 AM
enjoy my dick in your mouth

warrenwombmates
October 8th 07, 06:22 PM
On Oct 7, 5:25 pm, " > wrote:
> enjoy my dick in your mouth

what the hell are you doing here with comments like that?

FrisbeeŽ
October 8th 07, 07:11 PM
"warrenwombmates" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Oct 7, 5:25 pm, " > wrote:
>> enjoy my dick in your mouth
>
> what the hell are you doing here with comments like that?

I've been being stalked as of late. I've got a pretty good handle on who it
is, and they'll be reported. Sorry, group.

October 11th 07, 12:39 AM
i did not write that i swear to god so shut your mounth

October 27th 07, 10:39 PM
On Oct 2, 2:27 pm, Namirah Jamshed-Qureshi >
wrote:
> I found out today, we are having twins! first in our family. I am a
> physician and know all the risks involved yet I want to be a patient
> this time.
> Any advice?

Hi, I am a first time parent to fraternal twin girls who will be two
next month. They were born preemies at 7.5 months even though I took
it easy, stayed off my feet and drank between 32-64 oz of water 3x a
day. I also walked for a while in the beginning, until my OB said not
to anymore. I was not really considered a high risk. I was 34 going on
35 when my twins were born weighing 3.8 and 3.13.

I would say just keep hydrated for the 3 of you and eat healthy foods.

Here is my blog where you can read some of my first and current
entries. http://momoftwicebabies.blogspot.com/

You are blessed and it will be a lot of work. I hope you have family
support. You will need it indeed.