PDA

View Full Version : Re: 2 ALS Cases May Be Linked to Gardasil Vaccine

Mike[_7_]
October 19th 09, 05:55 AM
john wrote:
> http://children.webmd.com/vaccines/news/20091016/rare-disease-may-be-linked-vaccine?src=RSS_PUBLIC2 ALS Cases May Be Linked to Gardasil Vaccine

"I think there's a strong possibility that Gardasil was the catalyst
that set off the ALS," Harper says. "It could have been the straw that
broke the camel's back in a child who was already predisposed to the
condition."

http://health.usnews.com/blogs/on-women/2009/03/30/is-gardasil-more-effective-in-older-teens.html

"We can't tell you it is 100% safe because we don't know that. IN FIVE
YEARS IT WILL BE PRETTY CLEAR HOW SAFE IT REALLY IS BECAUSE 70% OF
ADVERSE EVENTS OCCUR WITHIN FIVE YEARS. That way we would have a good
sense of comfort and you can reassure your population."

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/918487

Gals, you can serve humanity by being guinea pigs, so more will be known
about side effects. Isn't reducing cervical cancer a great cause?
Oh, wait...

"If we vaccinate 11 year olds and the protection doesn’t last... we’ve
put them at harm from side effects, small but real, for no benefit,”
says Dr. Harper. “THE BENEFIT TO PUBLIC HEALTH IS NOTHING, THERE IS NO
REDUCTION IN CERVICAL CANCERS <...>” She also says that enough serious
side effects have been reported after Gardasil use that THE VACCINE
COULD PROVE RISKIER THAN THE CERVICAL CANCER it purports to prevent.
Cervical cancer is usually entirely curable when detected early through
normal Pap screenings.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/08/19/cbsnews_investigates/main5253431.shtml

"the net benefit of the HPV vaccine to a woman is uncertain. Even if
persistently infected with HPV, a woman most likely will not develop
cancer if she is regularly screened"

Dr. Charlotte Haug, the editor-in-chief of the Journal of the Norwegian
Medical Association

http://www.colleenhammond.com/blog/2009/08/gardasil-researcher-cautions-parents-of-high-risks-and-low-effectiveness/

Happy Oyster
October 19th 09, 05:58 AM
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 00:55:27 -0400, Mike > wrote:

>john wrote:
>> http://children.webmd.com/vaccines/news/20091016/rare-disease-may-be-linked-vaccine?src=RSS_PUBLIC2 ALS Cases May Be Linked to Gardasil Vaccine
>
>"I think

And there you see the reason for the crap: they "think".

Immunology is not made for zerobrainers.
--
"Die Frau ist ein Mißgriff der Natur... mit ihrem Feuchtigkeits-Überschuß
und ihrer Untertemperatur körperlich und geistig minderwertiger... eine

Mike[_7_]
October 20th 09, 04:49 AM
Happy Oyster wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 00:55:27 -0400, Mike > wrote:
>
>> john wrote:
>>> http://children.webmd.com/vaccines/news/20091016/rare-disease-may-be-linked-vaccine?src=RSS_PUBLIC2 ALS Cases May Be Linked to Gardasil Vaccine
>> "I think
>
> And there you see the reason for the crap: they "think".
>
> Immunology is not made for zerobrainers.

Yes, imbecile, Dr. Harper thinks. You have no idea what thinking is.
You can type, monkeys can too.

Happy Oyster
October 20th 09, 02:31 PM
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:49:29 -0400, Mike > wrote:

>Happy Oyster wrote:

>>> "I think
>>
>> And there you see the reason for the crap: they "think".
>>
>> Immunology is not made for zerobrainers.
>
>Yes, imbecile, Dr. Harper thinks. You have no idea what thinking is.
>You can type, monkeys can too.

Which makes monkey more intelligent than anti-vaxxers. Oh, well, that is easy...
..
--
"Wo sich ein Priester aufhält, darf kein Weib eintreten."
Synode von Paris, 846