PDA

View Full Version : Re: LARGE NUMBERS FALLING ILL FROM FLU-MIST NASAL SPRAY

dr_jeff
October 24th 09, 07:37 PM
john wrote:
> From: www.realityzone.com newsletter
>
> REPORTS: LARGE NUMBERS FALLING ILL FROM FLU-MIST NASAL SPRAY
> 2009 Oct 10 from David Lowe
> I live in Wichita, KS, and my mother-in-law works as a medical
> transcriptionist from her home.

Medical Transcriptionist are not reliable sources of medical news.

<garbage snipped>

October 25th 09, 01:42 AM
"dr" Jeff is not a reliable source of medical news.
"dr_jeff" > wrote in message
> john wrote:
>> From: www.realityzone.com newsletter
>>
>> REPORTS: LARGE NUMBERS FALLING ILL FROM FLU-MIST NASAL SPRAY
>> 2009 Oct 10 from David Lowe
>> I live in Wichita, KS, and my mother-in-law works as a medical
>> transcriptionist from her home.
>
> Medical Transcriptionist are not reliable sources of medical news.
>
> <garbage snipped>

Bob Officer
October 26th 09, 11:48 PM
On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:37:32 -0400, in misc.health.alternative,
dr_jeff > wrote:

>john wrote:
>> From: www.realityzone.com newsletter
>>
>> REPORTS: LARGE NUMBERS FALLING ILL FROM FLU-MIST NASAL SPRAY
>> 2009 Oct 10 from David Lowe
>> I live in Wichita, KS, and my mother-in-law works as a medical
>> transcriptionist from her home.
>
>Medical Transcriptionist are not reliable sources of medical news.
>
><garbage snipped>

I wonder if the Local legal authorities would go after these people
for violations of HIPPA laws. I know our local authorities would.

This is the reason those laws were passed. It was to stop ignorant
workers in ancillary health fields from idle Gossiping about other
people's medical conditions.

--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth