PDA

View Full Version : Student Suspended For Handing Out ANTI-VACCINE Fliers

john[_5_]
December 18th 09, 08:45 AM
Student Suspended For Handing Out ANTI-VACCINE Fliers

The fliers consisted of simple medical studies that disprove vaccine safety
claims by the cdc. On December 16th Breckenridge High School was holding a
free vaccination clinic for all willing studen...
The fliers consisted of simple medical studies that disprove vaccine safety
claims by the cdc. On December 16th Breckenridge High School was holding a
free vaccination clinic for all willing students, I signed up on the 14th
and intended to enter the science room to hand out educational fliers. When
I began handing them out I was physically pushed around by my principal,
this didn't stop me from handing out many more fliers to the waiting
students, some of which changed their mind and began to leave the line.
After being threatened with arrest and removal from school property, I went
back to class. When I was dismissed at 1:30 I ran back to the clinic. After
being physical blocked by a public health official I slid under her arm and
began peacefully offering nurses more information. This is when my science
teacher Scott Wermerskirchen Assaulted me by pushing, bumping, grabbing, and
aggressively 'bearhugging' me in an attempt to get my video camera. The
whole altercation was captured on multiple security cameras and seen by over
20 witnesses. The school is refusing to release any video footage, and has
not taken action against this teacher. However, the punishment for handing
out fliers was a 2 day out of school suspension which was issued to me. This
is ludicrous unjust and downright fascist.

phone number of principal on youtube - give him a ringy dingy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3_wxy7wHac

dr_jeff
December 18th 09, 10:21 AM
The student was suspended for entering a room without permission,
assaulting a person (the public health official - sliding under her arm
means he pushed it out of the way) and disrupting the vaccination by
distracting nurses and spreading lies.

there is definitely freedom of speech. But, that doesn't mean one can
speak everywhere or at any time.

Jeff

john wrote:
> Student Suspended For Handing Out ANTI-VACCINE Fliers
>
> The fliers consisted of simple medical studies that disprove vaccine safety
> claims by the cdc. On December 16th Breckenridge High School was holding a
> free vaccination clinic for all willing studen...
> The fliers consisted of simple medical studies that disprove vaccine safety
> claims by the cdc. On December 16th Breckenridge High School was holding a
> free vaccination clinic for all willing students, I signed up on the 14th
> and intended to enter the science room to hand out educational fliers. When
> I began handing them out I was physically pushed around by my principal,
> this didn't stop me from handing out many more fliers to the waiting
> students, some of which changed their mind and began to leave the line.
> After being threatened with arrest and removal from school property, I went
> back to class. When I was dismissed at 1:30 I ran back to the clinic. After
> being physical blocked by a public health official I slid under her arm and
> began peacefully offering nurses more information. This is when my science
> teacher Scott Wermerskirchen Assaulted me by pushing, bumping, grabbing, and
> aggressively 'bearhugging' me in an attempt to get my video camera. The
> whole altercation was captured on multiple security cameras and seen by over
> 20 witnesses. The school is refusing to release any video footage, and has
> not taken action against this teacher. However, the punishment for handing
> out fliers was a 2 day out of school suspension which was issued to me. This
> is ludicrous unjust and downright fascist.
>
> phone number of principal on youtube - give him a ringy dingy
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3_wxy7wHac

john[_5_]
December 18th 09, 02:01 PM
http://vactruth.com:80/2009/12/18/child-assaulted-by-his-teacher-for-giving-out-vaccination-information/

MarkA
December 18th 09, 03:57 PM
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:45:00 +0000, john wrote:

> Student Suspended For Handing Out ANTI-VACCINE Fliers
>
> The fliers consisted of simple medical studies that disprove vaccine
> safety claims by the cdc.

No "simple medical study" *disproves* the safety or efficacy of vaccines.
They may provide *evidence* of lack of safety/efficacy, that needs to be
weighed against the mountain of evidence supporting their safety/efficacy.
Hopefully, this student will stay in school long enough to learn how to
evaluate conflicting evidence. But I doubt it.

--
MarkA
Keeper of Things Put There Only Just The Night Before

Bob Officer
December 20th 09, 07:33 AM
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 14:01:38 -0000, in misc.health.alternative,
"john" > wrote:

>http://vactruth.com:80/2009/12/18/child-assaulted-by-his-teacher-for-giving-out-vaccination-information/

John this student violated the law and school rules.

by slipping under the arm of the public health officer the student
broke the law.

by forcing his way into an area where health procedures were taking
place with a camera the student violated the other students rights to
privacy.

The student is lucky of the only legal proceedings is a simple
suspension from school.

It is most likely the student by violation of the terms of being
excused from class to take part in the immunization clinic, violated
the ethical standards, and if the students had prior permission from
parents actually violated the others students parental rights, child
welfare laws, and could be facing criminal charges such as trespass,
assault, and battery, interfering with public health officers and a
host of other state and federal laws.
--
Bob Officer
Posting the truth