PDA

View Full Version : Carmel Wakef

john[_5_]
January 1st 10, 09:32 AM
We all know exactly what has happened here: three doctors have been set up
as "scapegoats" and why? Because they had the audacity to listen to parents
who said their children had suffered an adverse effect from a vaccination.
Because they carefully assessed, and investigated those children and found a
treatable bowel disease. Because they published their findings in a
scientific journal and had the temerity to suggest more investigations were
needed. This whole inquisition against the 'Royal Free Three' has a clear
imperative and one that should strike a chill into the heart of every parent
and professional in the world; the message is terrifyingly clear. If you
dare to speak out against a pharmaceutical product, we will hunt you down
and stop you. This inquiry is intended to ensure that this generation and
future generations of doctors and scientists remain with their toes firmly
on the "party line" mindful of who underwrites their scientific
establishments, provides grants and funds research - you guessed it Big
Pharma.-----Carmel Wakefield
http://www.rescuepost.com/files/carmelwakefield1.pdf